Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police (36097 Views)

JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones / No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police Orders / Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Dayvidblue: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
blacknp:
When they catch a kidnapper that kidnapped you, & your father, and he refused to open his phone, for them to know where you are held, all these English grammar you are speaking on behalf of animals will end.

If they catch the man that murdered your father, I have no doubt the court will definitely grant a search warrant.
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by me69: 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
End Nigeria now
That is exactly the purpose behind these protests. Some people want to see this country going into civil war.

1 Like

Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Brystonluv19(m): 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
chinavs9ja:
We want total freedom, not only issue of Phone alone!

You wanna learn Website designing or Development? Kindly quote me... Firstdevlab Cares
I'm interested details please
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by me69: 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
chinavs9ja:
We want total freedom, not only issue of Phone alone!

You wanna learn Website designing or Development? Kindly quote me... Firstdevlab Cares
You are mad !!! maybe you are also a Yahoo boy that is why
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Spectaclesawe25: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
Many public office holders are not intelligent.
This is why the country is suffering.
IG giving us kindergarten rhymes.
Action speaks louder than voice... You lack ideas and technical know how sir, am sorry to say.
If a police officer has a search warrant, he can search anything anywhere but yours do it fr their pockets, they kill. Humans like animals... You are simply confused and on the hot seat baba... Resignation would cover your shame in a way.
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by bejeria101(m): 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
Morons wetin una put for my phone sef?
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Unequaltj(m): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
I just hope SWAT Officers will listen.

That is, if we ever allow it.
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by frowland(m): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
chinavs9ja:

Stop pretending as if you don't understand what I mean to be free" #Freedom of speech, gone are those days that youths find it difficult to protest.

I am referring to your so callee 'total freedom'. I don't know you from Adam, it's near impossible for me to interpret your mind.
Even your total freedom of speech is none existence. Why dont you go on Twitter or Facebook and say you want to Kill Donald Trump. That's also freedom of speech right? Be guided.
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Aderr: 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
The police force is sinking under heavy disrepute.
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by oyeb15: 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
Most officers don't obey this IG. Kudos to Mustafa Adebayo Balogun and Muhammed Dikko Abubakar . The best IGs Nigeria police has ever had.
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by saintmm(m): 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nigerians deserve a better humane, proactive and extortion-less policing. Igp, Although a good step in the right direction, but this your best is a fat cry from the least expected. #RestructureNigeriaPolice
#RestructureNigeria
#BuhariRestructureCommodityPrice
Jesus saves!!!!!!!
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by chinavs9ja(m): 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
me69:
You are mad !!! maybe you are also a Yahoo boy that is why
Mind the way you use your word Sir/Ma, check my signature you will see I am a professional software developer. Your mentality is killing you, I wonder how a sane human will talk as you said.
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by obyrich(m): 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
Na lie
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by chinavs9ja(m): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
frowland:

I am referring to your so callee 'total freedom'. I don't know you from Adam, it's near impossible for me to interpret your mind.
Even your total freedom of speech is none existence. Why dont you go on Twitter or Facebook and say you want to Kill Donald Trump. That's also freedom of speech right? Be guided.
It is the fundamental right of everyone to express himself through his or her speech. However, nobody is authorized to stop you from expressing yourself but only if you can bare the consequences of what you speak. The situation where citizens are not allow to express themselves in a polite way is not a freedom. Let me remove the word "Total".
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Earnonline7: 11:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
really
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by sharpwriter(m): 12:03am On Oct 15, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
End Nigeria now

One of the ways to make that happen is to sign he petition and polls below. Please share this post

https://poll.app.do/oduduwa-republic

https://www.change.org/p/uk-parliament-protecting-the-people-of-southern-nigeria-from-fulani-genocide
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Ajagbodudu: 1:08am On Oct 15, 2020
Oga IG provide body camera for your men. How u wan take know if they don't comply with ur directives.
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by chinavs9ja(m): 6:17am On Oct 15, 2020
Brystonluv19:

I'm interested details please
Check out my signature and chat me up
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by ruggedtimi(m): 7:04am On Oct 15, 2020
NDLEA OFFICERS at seme border once searched my phone and the other passengers phones. Three warri guys in the car paid those men N20k.
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by ruggedtimi(m): 7:06am On Oct 15, 2020
Ajagbodudu:
Oga IG provide body camera for your men. How u wan take know if they don't comply with ur directives.
mehn go off the camera or remove the camera
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by onyxo76(m): 7:07am On Oct 15, 2020
gurunlocker:
We've heard this a lot of times... I'm sure at this minute, one stupid police officer is checking someone's phone in order to extort.

The system is bad!
very correct, they still were searching phone for one check point around osun state 2 days ago.
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Mintum: 7:21am On Oct 15, 2020
Audio for now until we confirm it on the streets.
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by me69: 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
chinavs9ja:

professional software developer.
chai!!! It's even Yahoo plus you are doing
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by maak400: 8:03am On Oct 16, 2020
pansophist:
The only protest that will make sense, the mother of all protest, alpha, gamechanger and linchpin of all is the total revamp of the political system, of which restructuring or breaking up is a good start. Every other thing is spinning the static wheel in futility.
Yes, the one and only protest we should be doing now is #RestructureNigeria or #BreakUpNigeria.
I thought I was the only one thinking about it.
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Babysho(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
blacknp:
President step down for Military to take over power? Pdp Children playing with Fire.

What are they teaching our kids in school? Which hole did you crawl out from? I was hoping people who quote me would be one step ahead of me with other views that they think will ease this movement for the freedom of the people not this.
Ever heard of Vice President?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC / Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture / Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.