Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police (36121 Views)

JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones / No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police Orders / Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by guru90: 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
Good ideology.
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
Ok bro. I know am ignorant and timid, but, remember that a dead man don't talk, nor slap back nor go to court.

This is Nigeria, abeg wise up oh. Gracias

Seems I've been conversing with a kid. Don't quote me again please.. I only blame parents that failed at their job at instilling courage in their children. Keep running, and never stand up for your right.
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by luluman: 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
End Nigeria now
End YOU First.
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Omezif(m): 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
That is fabulous, hope sars would listens.
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
HenryDion:

Seems I've been conversing with a kid. Don't quote me again please.. I only blame parents that failed at their job at instilling courage in their children. Keep running, and never stand up for your right.
Ok grandpa. I won't quote you again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by scopusng(m): 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
Only in kaduna state. KADUNA CENTRE OF LEARNING

1. Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
2. Kaduna State University
3. Greenfield University,Kaduna
4. Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna
5. National Open University of Nigeria, Kaduna Study Center
6. Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Palladan Zaria
7. Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna
8. Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria
9. Air Force Institute of Technology,mando Kaduna
10. Ameer Shehu Idris College of Advanced Studies, Zaria
11. College of Education Gidan Waya-Kafanchan
12. Federal College of Education, Zaria
13. Federal Training Centre, Malali, Kaduna
14. National Institute For Hospitality and Tourism, Kaduna
15. National Teachers Institute (NTI), Kaduna
16. Nigerian Institute for Trypanosomiasis Research (1951) Kaduna
17. Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology, Palladan Zaria
18. School of Midwifery, Kafanchan
19. Shehu Idris College of Health Sciences And Technology, Makarfi
20. School of Midwifery, Kaduna
21. Federal College of Forestry Mechanization, Kaduna
22. Division of Agricultural Colleges (DAC) Zaria
23. Institute of Agricultural Research (IAR) Zaria
24. College of Agric and Animal Science, Kaduna
25. National Research Institute for Chemical Technology, Basawa, Zaria
26. Nigerian Institute of Leather and Science Technology, Samaru Zaria
27. Nigerian Army School of Military Police, Basawa Zaria
28. Nigerian Military School, Zaria
29. Military Training Center Parade Ground, Mando Kaduna
30. Armed Forces Command and Staff College, Jaji
31. Nigerian Military Training School, Kaduna
32. Federal Cooperative College, Kaduna
33. Federal School of Statistics, Kaduna
34. Institute of Certified Geographers of Nigeria, Kaduna
35. Nigeria Army School of Legal Services, Basawa Zaria
36. City College of Health Science and Technology, Zaria
37. Elite International School of Health Science, Zaria
38. Northern International Health Academy, Zaria
39. St. Francis of Assisi Theological Colleges, Zaria
40.Beijing college of health science and technology kaduna
41.Al-ameen college of health science and technology kaduna
42.MAAUN college of health science and technology kaduna
43.Nigeria school of artillery kachia
44.Nigerian Navy School of Armament Kachia
45.Institute of Petroleum Resources, Rigachikun
46.Depot Nigeria Army PT School Zaria. Kaduna State
47.National board for Islamic and Arabic studies NBIAS
48.National Animal Production Research Institute, Shika, Zaria
49.Prison training school kaduna
50.National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services, Samaru, Z
aria.

#campusupdatesng. Northerners via their legislators ensured that the Nigerian Law School, Lagos was decentralized and was eventually established in the north and other regions. The remaining national centres of learning are consecrated only in the north, especially Kaduna State. What are the southern legislators doing to ensure decentralization of these national institutions? Or is it only in the north that the military and others can be trained? Or they are just less concerned? We really don't know.

1 Like

Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by MrMaestro: 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
DO NOT BELIEVE SIMPLE WORDS! Sars should also KNOW killing people is "not acceptable" as well. It's not about what is acceptable and what isn't. It's about how are you holding these people ACCOUNTABLE! WHY SHOULD WE BELIEVE THEM WHEN THERE ARE NO SARS OFFICIALS ARRESTED AND ON TRIAL NOW FOR MURDER?!?

Or do they expect us to think they will sack and arrest sars officials when they look through phones if they aren't even arresting them when they KILL PEOPLE?!? IS THIS MAN A DUNCE?!?

1 Like

Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Emmmy360(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
MikeMicheal:
WE MISS SARS!!!
BRING BACK OUR SARS!!!

There is nothing wrong in searching someone's phone if an officer has suspicions.
It is idiot like u that is not making this country progress.
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by slowice(m): 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
OK gradually we re forcing their hand.... Till we tick all the box

1 Like

Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Arizonaz: 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
[s]Don't listen to this man brothers and sisters because he won't be there when police will be panel beating you for doing strong head.

This is Nigeria, abeg wise up[/s]
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by joefelin2345: 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
Babysho:
I listened to Tunde Ednut's little interview with Omoyele Sowere and Sowore mentioned something that shook me. He said the reason for revolution that took place in France, 1798, was as simple as the increase in the price of bread. This got me thinking.
Initially, I felt Nigerians just wanted to endsars simply because they didn't like being harassed on road and couldn't see the bigger picture that the government was the one behind the unhygienic situation of affairs in Nigeria, that they were channeling their anger wrongly.

After listening to Sowore who said the French Revolution went from 'increase price of bread' to 'we want the heads of our misleaders', I was convinced that this endsars protest could lead to something even greater. I was expecting to hear more of #presidentstepdown by now but we shall see.

While you are sited in the comfort of your room. Good luck !
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
Shile981:
I really want to appreciate whosoever initiate this protest. You would agree with me that this is the beginning of good governance. Yes, revolt and protest against bad governance is the beginning of good governance. Political power belongs to the electorates and not the candidates, I don't know why it took us so long to realize this. If the northerners should protest against insecurities for a week, I can assure that within 2-3 months, Boko Haram/insurgency will end in the north.
More protest against bad governance, more progress of the country

wizkid started on twitter, barrister lawyer falz and runtown later took to the street and the masses follow the rythmes, while the world watches. mind u, power corrupt every government of this world, but the voice of the masses always keeps them in check. developed country like china, france, rusia,usa, etc protests every now and then, they dont take shits. but here, we are brainwashed by some clueless religious leaders to keep praying for satan to repent very coward mentality.
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by GMBuhari: 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
if you don't get shot

I want this clueless IG removed
BeeBeeOoh:
Don't listen to this man brothers and sisters because he won't be there when police will be panel beating you for doing strong head.

This is Nigeria, abeg wise up
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by 123Map(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
Whyning undecided

Nothing is changing

They are liars
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by EdiskyHarry: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
End SARS,
End swat,
You can never reform evil,
All SARS officers should be dismissed and made to face the law for the crimes and the number of innocent people they have killed.
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by adekolaelect(m): 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
MikeMicheal:
WE MISS SARS!!!
BRING BACK OUR SARS!!!

There is nothing wrong in searching someone's phone if an officer has suspicions.
Take

Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Correcto: 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
Protest for the president to step down will lead to riot between southerners and northerners.
Babysho:
I listened to Tunde Ednut's little interview with Omoyele Sowere and Sowore mentioned something that shook me. He said the reason for revolution that took place in France, 1798, was as simple as the increase in the price of bread. This got me thinking.
Initially, I felt Nigerians just wanted to endsars simply because they didn't like being harassed on road and couldn't see the bigger picture that the government was the one behind the unhygienic situation of affairs in Nigeria, that they were channeling their anger wrongly.

After listening to Sowore who said the French Revolution went from 'increase price of bread' to 'we want the heads of our misleaders', I was convinced that this endsars protest could lead to something even greater. I was expecting to hear more of #presidentstepdown by now but we shall see.

1 Like

Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
99% of those protesting are all youths and you tell me that if that's be the case they [politicians] will sit up.
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Quelme: 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
chinavs9ja:
We want total freedom, not only issue of Phone alone!

You wanna learn Website designing or Development? Kindly quote me... Firstdevlab Cares
quoted
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Happy2020: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
Fucking criminals. Makes me so angry that they get away with the shit they do.
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
MikeMicheal:
WE MISS SARS!!!
BRING BACK OUR SARS!!!

Attention seeker
Keep fooling yourself from one thread to another
Nairalanders are wiser than your senseless antics!!!
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by chinavs9ja(m): 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
Quelme:
quoted
Check my signature and chat me up
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
timebomb02:

wizkid started on twitter, barrister lawyer falz and runtown later took to the street and the masses follow the rythmes, while the world watches. mind u, power corrupt every government of this world, but the voice of the masses always keeps them in check. developed country like china, france, rusia,usa, etc protests every now and then, they dont take shits. but here, we are brainwashed by some clueless religious leaders to keep praying for satan to repent very coward mentality.

Exactly, I think religion is one of our problem in Nigeria. The silence of most religious bodies to this protest affirms it
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by MrALIVE: 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
MikeMicheal:
WE MISS SARS!!!
BRING BACK OUR SARS!!!

Ewu
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Superjazz: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
MikeMicheal:
WE MISS SARS!!!
BRING BACK OUR SARS!!!

may you never experience steady electricitg in your life for 20 years
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Burruchaga71(m): 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
SLAP44:
We are not impressed.

Dismantle all the checkpoints choking business in Southern Nigeria.
Southern youths should protest about that
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by SLAP44: 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
Burruchaga71:
Southern youths should protest about that

It's coming up.
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
dynicks:
The unseen evil expression of all police officers right now on hearing this news!!

They would be like....How do we cast a spell of scrotum enlargement on this IG now?

grin
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Dayvidblue: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
MikeMicheal:
WE MISS SARS!!!
BRING BACK OUR SARS!!!

There is everything wrong with that. If in the first place and there is any suspicion of wrongdoing, it is the court that should grant a warrant that allows the police to execute such aa search. Anything outside of that is an infringement on the individual's right to privacy.
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by blacknp(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
Babysho:

President step down for Military to take over power? Pdp Children playing with Fire.
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by blacknp(m): 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
Dayvidblue:

There is everything wrong with that. If in the first place and there is any suspicion of wrongdoing, it is the court that should grant a warrant that allows the police to execute such aa search. Anything outside of that is an infringement on the individual's right to privacy.
When they catch a kidnapper that kidnapped you, & your father, and he refused to open his phone, for them to know where you are held, all these English grammar you are speaking on behalf of animals will end.
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by olayemi77806: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
: Don't listen to this man brothers and sisters because he won't be there when police will be panel beating you for doing strong head. This is Nigeria, abeg wise up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Vows To Crash Petrol Price, Eliminate Hardships / Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades / Meet Jimi Agbaje Running Mate, Mrs Oluwayemisi Haleemat Busari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.