Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Singers That Really Can't Sing - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Singers That Really Can't Sing (21466 Views)

Top 5 Naija Artistes Who Can't Sing Live / Musicians Who Can't Sing. / Naija Singers That Can't Sing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by anabell(f): 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2007
@topic, pls remove jlo name from that ur list!what is the meaning of that na, pls dont make me upset .
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by chiogo(f): 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2007
Keyshia cole
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by denex: 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2007
@carmelily.

The topic is singers that really can't sing. That includes Michelle of destiny's child, Samantha Mumba and all the members of the the pussycat dolls besides Sherzinger.
Paris Hilton is a Person That Can't Sing. She released songs doesn't mean she's a singer. She's a "Person That Sang, But Cannot Sing, And Finally Went To Jail"
well, maybe when she comes out she'll become a hardcore rapper.
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by uchetobi(f): 10:00am On Jun 11, 2007
Rhianna
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by ngmilitant: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2007
how about we bring it to those back.what do y'all think of Goldie? the 'komole' singer
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by RichDad1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2007
MUSICALLY I THINK TONY TETUILA IS FINISHED undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by naijadiva2(f): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2007
chiogo:

Keyshia cole

gurl u must be on some strong stuff to say that keyshia coles can't sing. so far, she's the only one with a really nice voice. have you heard her sing live, man she can sing better than those who have their voice altered by technology.

but to start my list of singers who can't sing:
j lo
ashanti
rihanna
mariah carey
and all them other people who only had a one hit wonder.
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by medube(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2007
Was just going through the recent posts and saw this  cheesy

naija_diva:

mariah carey

mariah carey, a 1 hit wonder? I think you better do a proper check on mariah carey before you list her in the same list as J Lo, Rihanna, etc and most especially as a 1 hit wonder  grin

Mariah Carey is amongst the most successful female musicians of all time shocked  grin
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by naijadiva2(f): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2007
i didn't say mariah was a one hit wonder. i was refering to those that i forgot to add cuz i couldn't remember them cuz they had a one hit wonder.
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by chiogo(f): 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2007
naija_diva:

girl u must be on some strong stuff to say that keyshia coles can't sing. so far, she's the only one with a really nice voice. have you heard her sing live, man she can sing better than those who have their voice altered by technology.

but to start my list of singers who can't sing:
j lo
ashanti
rihanna
mariah carey
lol, u got jokes. No, for real, when she first sang " Love", i liked it a lot but when she performed on stage, her voice was all cracked. am like " what happened?". since then, i didn't care about her songs and again, there's somethin' common about her. she's not spectacular, nothin' stylish about her.she looks ghetto to me. she's a'ight tho but idk, i just don't feel her/her songs anymore. And i think u shld remove all those on ur list. they all got natural talents. Rihanna, mariah carey?? u must be kiddin' me. Rihanna sings in bajan accent, her voice is natural. mariah is good too. idk much about ashanti, never listened to her much but j.lo is good too.
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by moondust(m): 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2007
[size=20pt]kenny st brown[/size]
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2007
chiogo:

Keyshia cole
Are you high on ganja or what shocked shocked shocked, plz stop right now.

Have seen i performed with Kenya West becos i went to their concert, the girl can really sing jare, i don't know where your ears were, when she was singing.
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by jejelolatu(f): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2007
d banj

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he doesnt have a good voice
hes just got loads and loads of attitude
and probably a nice look but voice,zero
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2007
olobo_nlaa:

stupid singers that sang the following songs:

1. kolomental

2. di di di dan dan dan dan ye woo

3. jasi konga

4. danfo driver

5[b]. yahoozee[/b]

etc,

No meaning.
lol faze sang that song grin grin u better edit that post before his fans see it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, and i thought that song was stupid too grin grin

Come on danfo driver wasn't bad cheesy cheesy cheesy, i like that song

yahoozee was a hit song na shocked shocked, na wa for you oh
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by jejelolatu(f): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2007
olobo_nlaa:

stupid singers that sang the following songs:

1. kolomental

2. di di di dan dan dan dan ye woo

3. jasi konga

4. danfo driver

5. yahoozee

etc,

No meaning.

lol

just that those songs are popular o

u didnt add tongolo and tongolo remix

wait till face fans catch u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by sect(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2007
olobo the topic i read is singers that cant really sing and not stupid songs and as for your list kolomental is not stupid,its a beautiful song done in a crazy manner and besides among all the songs in your list only kolomental is lyrically enriched unlike yahoozee and others,you did not even include artists like sky b so you better get rid of kolomental
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by chiogo(f): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2007
Trey songz, but he's cute
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by Free(f): 1:14am On Oct 03, 2007
*coughs*
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by A40(m): 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2007
@naija-diva
Please leave Mariah Carey out of that list she is a legend whether you like it or not

Tony Sunshine
Jaheim

Keyshia Cole is not that bad you need to hear her joint with Kool and Dre
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by prncss(f): 2:43am On Oct 04, 2007
Actually Beyonce is bigger, way bigger than ashanti and first of all i am not tryin to hate on her or nuthin but the shic can't sing to save her life and her dancin please, the only people that r fresh and have lots of talent are keishia cole, Rihanna and Jeniffer hudson, she got million dollar vocals.
P.s Beyone's actin skills aint that great either, i cant lie she is gorgeous but very soon the chick is gonna be replaced by rihanna.
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by Free(f): 3:23am On Oct 04, 2007
*coughs*
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by sect(m): 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2007
Free why are you always coughing?
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by Free(f): 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2007
cuz am sick dude grin grin

*erhem*
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by rlrobin: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2007
Cassie
Rihanna
Ashanti
Sean Kingston

and Lil Waynes just going to extremes with singing, but it makes me laugh so I will let that one go

Trey songz can sing and he's good live , normally
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by Islander(f): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2007
OMG.Rhianna can sing people, abeg leave her out,

@topic

Ashanti

Lindsay Lohan

Paris Hilton

Jennifer Lopez

Robin Thicke
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by A40(m): 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2007
Yeah i agree Rihanna is good

But how can anybody even dare mention that Beyonce cant sing some peeps will shoot you for that statement.Did you see her render the National Anthem of Nigeria when she came here.Remembering that song makes me want to give you a cyber-slap
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by Islander(f): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2007
A-40 I have never been to Nigeria, so unfortunately I wasn't there,

@topic

Jessica Simpson
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by MoOdYLaDy(f): 1:03am On Oct 07, 2007
rlrobin:

Cassie
Rihanna
Ashanti
Sean Kingston

and Lil Waynes just going to extremes with singing, but it makes me laugh so I will let that one go

Trey songz can sing and he's good live , normally
Are you high on ganja or what shocked shocked shocked, have you listened to his album, damn just because u don't like him doesn't mean he can't song
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by chiogo(f): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2007
haha, omo eko, everybody is on ganja to u. u shld know when u smoke it everyday cheesy yes, sean kingston can't really sing. That "me love" sounds funny to me, beautiful girls was a'ight tho but "me love" lipsrsealed. yes, keyshia cole can't really sing too, i said it, why are u so mad?/ calm down jare. tongue
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2007
Mariah Carey cant sing? shocked That woman hits SEVEN (7) octaves easily! How many people can do that?

Sean Kingston and his "beeeotifu gers" . . . that guy is mediocre. Even i could do better. grin
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by MoOdYLaDy(f): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2007
chiogo:

haha, omo eko, everybody is on ganja to u. u shld know when u smoke it everyday cheesy yes, sean kingston can't really sing. That "me love" sounds funny to me, beautiful girls was a'ight tho but "me love" lipsrsealed. yes, keyshia cole can't really sing too, i said it, why are u so mad?/ calm down jare. tongue
The only ganja that get me high is my love kiss kiss, but on the real Keyshia Cole can sing jare, have seen her perform last year and the babe can really sing
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by A40(m): 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2007
@Islander
Its aight i didnt mean you i meant some chic that was saying Beyonce cant sing.I have not heard any stuff as dumb as that in a while someone also said Mariah Carey cant sing i was disappointed by that that woman is a Legend a Great

Robin Thicke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are Your Top 5 Most Favorite Romantic Song? / Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven / Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.