Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Singers That Really Can't Sing - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Singers That Really Can't Sing (21467 Views)

Top 5 Naija Artistes Who Can't Sing Live / Musicians Who Can't Sing. / Naija Singers That Can't Sing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by chiogo(f): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

The only ganja that get me high is my love kiss kiss, but on the real Keyshia Cole can sing jare, have seen her perform last year and the babe can really sing
well, she's a'ight but the topic says "really can't sing" so she can sing but not really, got it?? I like "should've let u go" tho. u notice she's always singin' about break-ups.i heard she was datin' young jeezy and he cheated on her so she broke up with him, that's why she's always singin' about break-ups. undecided
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2007
chiogo:

well, she's a'ight but the topic says "really can't sing" so she can sing but not really, got it?? I like "should've let u go" tho. u notice she's always singin' about break-ups.i heard she was datin' young jeezy nad he cheated on her so she broke up with him, that's why she's always singin' about break-ups. undecided
Oh iight i got ya wink wink, i heard about her and young jeezy but didn't believe it, ewwwwwwww what does she sees in him shocked shocked, i mean she's ghetto and all that but couold do better than that
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by chiogo(f): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Oh iight i got ya wink wink, i heard about her and young jeezy but didn't believe it, ewwwwwwww what does she sees in him shocked shocked, i mean she's ghetto and all that but couold do better than that
haha, u're funny. well, i guess she realizes that now, from d song she be singin' these days, lol. she should've let him go.lol
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2007
chiogo:

haha, u're funny. well, i guess she realizes that now, from d song she be singin' these days, lol. she should've let him go.lol
[size=13pt]Well love has blinded her cheesy cheesy cheesy but I haven't listened to any of her current songs

@topic

T pain can not sing angry angry, how did he get a record deal shocked shocked shocked, i was watching VH18 lastnite and all that came out of my mouth was WTF angry angry gosh am so disappointed[/size]
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by chiogo(f): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

[size=13pt]Well love has blinded her cheesy cheesy cheesy but I haven't listened to any of her current songs

@topic

T pain can not sing angry angry, how did he get a record deal shocked shocked shocked, i was watching VH18 lastnite and all that came out of my mouth was WTF angry angry gosh am so disappointed[/size]

"should've let u go is nice even tho i don't really like her songs. i gotta admit that one was nice

As for T-pain, Akon signed him under Konvict records when he didn't know what to do with himself. He shld be forever thankful to Akon. but he's tryin' with d sound-effects thingy. at first, i was actually fooled to believe he had a nice voice until he was shown live in the studio. anywayz, am out, hon. buh-bye.
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:00am On Oct 10, 2007
chiogo:

"should've let u go is nice even tho i don't really like her songs. i gotta admit that one was nice

As for T-pain, Akon signed him under Konvict records when he didn't know what to do with himself. He shld be forever thankful to Akon. but he's tryin' with d sound-effects thingy. at first, i was actually fooled to believe he had a nice voice until he was shown live in the studio. anywayz, am out, hon. buh-bye.

The song is so lovely, I just finish listening to her whole album, and the songs on it are quite different from her 1st album, the video is so girly and nice, she seems sweet and innocent.

You should listen to I remember, its nice also cheesy

As far T pain gosh am beginning to dislike him oh, i can sing better than him sef cheesy cheesy, and its obvious the sound effects is doing great things for him.
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by chiogo(f): 12:26am On Oct 10, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

The song is so lovely, I just finish listening to her whole album, and the songs on it are quite different from her 1st album, the video is so girly and nice, she seems sweet and innocent.
[b]
You should listen to I remember, its nice also cheesy[/b]As far T pain gosh am beginning to dislike him oh, i can sing better than him sef cheesy cheesy, and its obvious the sound effects is doing great things for him.

ok, never heard that one, i'll check it out. smiley
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:30am On Oct 10, 2007
[font=]Monotype CorsivaCool and hope u enjoy it[/font]
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by pitz(f): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2007
Ashanti Britney Cassie Ciara Jlo Ashlee n Jessica and of course Paris Hilton
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by A40(m): 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2007
T-Pain well i cant say he is whack and has Akon to thank i agree but then again he is not that whack it just depends on how you look at it
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by hazelgreen: 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2008
Okay, I know this is kinda old, but this a topic that really gets me.  I sing and I know a lot of people that can sing their behinds off, but because this is the music BUSINESS, people with true talent are not getting the props they deserve.  Now hear this, Ashanti can NOT sing!!!!  She can carry a tune, but for the amount of fame she has, it's pretty much disgraceful.  sad Ciara can't sing, but at least she is an entertainer.  She can dance and give a good show. The same for Jennifer Lopez, and even Janet Jackson (who I absolutely love).  So basically, what I think is that all these singers are trying to imitate Janet, but they are falling short, they might have just as good a voice as Janet, but they lack the dynamics and the experience on stage, period.

Jessica Simpson, no, no no.  They try to market her as a power vocalist, but if you really listen to her, all she does is yells and sings through her nose!  Her sister is actually a better singer.  Akon's voice annoys me!  The rest are as follows, Brittney(yuck), she actually sang alot better on the M.M. club, I don't count Hillary Duff and people like Lindsay L., because they are actors trying to cash in on the music side of the business.  OMG, one person who is actually worse than Ashanti is, Amerie or whatever her name is, I love the song she did "One Thing", but are you kidding me.  Rihanna is ok, but I think with a few more years of vocal coaching, she might turn out to be a pretty good singer.  By the way, Keyshia Cole can sing, are you crazy!!!
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by amylizzy(f): 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2008
a-40, you think in a way i can't explain, t-pain has the vice of akon and that's what makes him sound good so hush
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by sunnykiss(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2008
infact not all american so called singers can sing someof them na studio work dey help dem, especially the white ones, and some blacks
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by avryck: 3:42am On Oct 29, 2008
singers who cant sing yet they are still labelled as talented and super rich:
hilary duff
miley cyrus
demi lovato
britney spears
lindsay lohan
jonas brothers
and a whole lot more
and now for singers who can sing but are unfortunately, not as famous or widely publicised as those who can't sing:
kelly clarkson
mary j blige
jennifer hudson
basically those who have got poweful vocals or good voices are the ones that can sing.take hilary duff and miley cyrus for example, everyone can sing like that unless you are tone deaf or mono tone
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by avryck: 4:03am On Oct 29, 2008
for those who say that hilary sings better than kelly clarkon, u obviously are deaf.i mean, hilary isnt even singing!i dun consider that stupid little girl voice singing.basically all disney ppl cant sing.the only one from very long time ago that i know can sing is justin timberlake and christina aguilera.MANNN!!!PPL REALLY NID TO GO FOR MUSIC LESSONS!they cant even differentiate a good voice from a lousy one!i mean, look.everyone can sing like hilary duff or miley cyrus or the jonas fuckers and if you think that is a good voice and very talented, all of us can be a star then!!!~!!!one question puzzles me-why are they talented like everyone say they are?watch hannah montana or a cinderalla story and listen to see you again and burning up then listen to breakaway and see who is the better singer.if you still say hilary or miley or jonas fuckers or britney spears, GO GET YOUR EARS CHECKED!the only reason why there 'talented singers/actors' are big is cos of their 'role model' image that slutty cyrus herself is destroying
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by Idleflirt(f): 2:36am On Jan 08, 2009
I'm sorry to say but Rihanna can't sing
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by Dclique(m): 5:16am On Jan 08, 2009
Thats a FAT lie.
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by doyindamus: 10:55am On Jan 08, 2009
madonna
bob dylan is absolutely horrible
don jazzy and dbanj
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by tayoast(m): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2009
F.B.I CANNOT SING, as in SING!
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by annekix(m): 1:22am On Jan 11, 2009
kenny saint brown ogungbe cannot sing!!!!
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by ckz: 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2009
madonna
hilary duff
paris hilton
50 cent cant sing and cant rap
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by chrissiebe(f): 4:20am On Feb 04, 2009
Idleflirt:

I'm sorry to say but Rihanna can't sing
u right!!! i tot she could until i went to her concert! She sounded like a cat falling out the roof after a thunderstorm cry, it was disappointing!! i just wasted my money!! angry
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by ariblaze(m): 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2009
tony tetuila

eddie montana

j lo can sing for spit. . . .hear about the scandal when ashanti told trevor nelson, that j'lo did a voice over on that jarule's track , are you
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by aquastar(m): 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2009
that kelly clarkson cant sing is the dumbest suggestion of the day, no week
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by freeview(f): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2009
Alariwo of africa cant sing  sad

Id cabassa

steel

kenny saint brown,black face sad
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by tolala(m): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2009
now my own list, wande coal,ecetera,g.t the guitarman,samsung,segun obe,iyanya,timi dakolo, the list goes on grin
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by dipo2much(m): 1:42am On Oct 09, 2009
Kenny Saint Brown is the worst of them all.
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 21, 2009
miley cyrus is constantly trying to break her own record.

she just came out with party in the usa which is a really great song, imo.

she even mentioned jay-z. That ought to reduce the danger of kanye west pulling a 'kanye' on her in future. Jamie Fox might get off her back too.

she also threw in britney for good measure.

**fear of kanye is the beginning of wisdom**
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by WarfyBoy(m): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2009
D'Banj

Essense

KSB

Steel

brb
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 17, 2010
You should hear Justin Bieber in a concert. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by chiogo(f): 12:52am On May 18, 2010
I've removed Keyshia Cole from my list. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven / Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists / Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.