Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures (62357 Views)

Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC / Governorship Election: Police Ban All Forms Of Protest In Nasarawa State / CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
byinks:
Martial Abacha style law loading...

It's all planned.

Lol, this is 2020 baby. They can't try anything. We want our country back. We want a new Nigeria. Period!!!

12 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by seborrhic: 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
Virginnn:
Very soon, other issues will join this endsars protest, I tell you.
Exactly.
It's very clear that #EndSARS was just what is being used as the symbolic representation of all what has been agitating the minds of Nigerians.
Many people never believed Nigerians can protest in this way without labor spearding it.
It's now also clearly beyond what one person or even group can control.
This is Nigeria's Arab spring,that may even be the catalyst and template for other black Nations in the world to agitate against oppressive and failed governments.
Never been prouder to be a Nigerian.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Okoroawusa: 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
DDeliverer:

As long as we achieve what we want. We want a better Nigeria. We want light. We want good roads, we want security, we want hospitals, we want good education, we want jobs and good conditions for our business, we don't want people harassing and killing us. We want a better Nigeria.

Shuuu? Abi dem swear for una? Una like this country like this?
Buhari is laying the foundation for a new Nigeria. What you are experiencing now are the cumulative effects of governmental and societal failings over 60 years and more. Any Nigerian president can only do his best but is the Nigerian society ready for structural, systematic, mental and cultural changes associated with a new Nigeria? Leaders are products of the society. They don't fall from the sky.
I hope you have heard of the accusation against NANS president for embezzlement of over #78million? Dino Melaye was once a student leader in ABU many years ago.

I hope you understand what I mean. Remove Buhari and put another person if we as Nigerians don't change our ways then we will keep going round in circles.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by byinks(f): 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
DDeliverer:

Lol, this is 2020 baby. They can't try anything. We want our country back. We want a new Nigeria. Period!!!

Yes they will give you a new Nigeria with

Digital currency

Strict curfew

Microchip

Conditional income

Vaccine passport

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Buhari is laying the foundation for a new Nigeria. What you are experiencing now are the cumulative effects of governmental and societal failings over 60 years and more. Any Nigerian president can only do his best but is the Nigerian society ready for structural, systematic, mental and cultural changes associated with a new Nigeria? Leaders are products of the society. They don't fall from the sky.
I hope you have heard of the accusation against NANS president for embezzlement of over #78million? Dino Melaye was once a student leader in ABU many years ago.

I hope you understand what I mean. Remove Buhari and put another person if we as Nigerians don't change our ways then we will keep going round in circles.

Hide yourself in shame.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
byinks:

Yes they will give you a new Nigeria with

Digital currency

Strict curfew

Microchip

Conditional income

Vaccine passport

You are typing rubbish dear.

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Okoroawusa: 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2020
DDeliverer:

Hide yourself in shame.
Yes sir...

I have passed my message. You mustn't agree with it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Yes sir...

I have passed my message. You mustn't agree with it.

Your message is stupid. I and million of Nigeria youth hate stupidity with all our hearts. Again, hide yourself in shame.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by grim33(m): 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
Who’s side are you on assholeeeeee
Africonji:
Smh. See dem. Lazy youths. Their parents have all failed them yet they are blaming government. Their parents are the ones they should be protesting against for failing them instead of government. SARS has been banned, yet they are still protesting. This has been hijacked by unscrupulous elements.

Who are the governmen/politicians they are protesting against? Are they not their uncles, fathers, relatives, civil servants? All these lazy bums will do worse than the politicians they are castigating if they taste power.

Buhari is very incompetent. If he does not deploy security agencies to stop these anarchists, Trump style, then he should be impeached by the National Assembly with immediate effect. Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Charleys: 3:00am On Oct 15, 2020
talithakum:
Shey they said youths would get tired?.

Lol.
They are not ready.

All Premiership matches would be broadcasted at Lekki toll on Saturday, tell your friends!.

Damn, now I'm interested.
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by ifejobi84754: 5:09am On Oct 15, 2020
:Shey they said youths would get tired?.Lol.They are not ready. All Premiership matches would be broadcasted at Lekki toll on Saturday, tell your friends!.Damn, now I'm interested.
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Sheuns(m): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2020
Africonji:
Smh. See dem. Lazy youths. Their parents have all failed them yet they are blaming government. Their parents are the ones they should be protesting against for failing them instead of government. SARS has been banned, yet they are still protesting. This has been hijacked by unscrupulous elements.

Who are the governmen/politicians they are protesting against? Are they not their uncles, fathers, relatives, civil servants? All these lazy bums will do worse than the politicians they are castigating if they taste power.

Buhari is very incompetent. If he does not deploy security agencies to stop these anarchists, Trump style, then he should be impeached by the National Assembly with immediate effect. Nonsense.

You're stupid.

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Coronavirus84: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2020
Lagosians no dey carry last. We block everywhere last night. Na me be the person wey wear red cap there. #ENDSARS totally

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by philipstanley(m): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2020
This protest is leading to something else
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by stacyadams: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2020
sammy329:
undecided undecidedIs this a protest or a concert undecided
grin grin

THE concert will keep the protest going grin

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by easzypeaszy(m): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2020
Africonji:

may God punish and destroy all ur generation and u too...if I kw ur address u wl HV bin dead by tomao...useless person

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by stacyadams: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2020
ifejobi84754:
:Shey they said youths would get tired?.Lol.They are not ready. All Premiership matches would be broadcasted at Lekki toll on Saturday, tell your friends!.Damn, now I'm interested.
grin grin grin

Lol Even sanwo olu go come watch with police I G

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by leisuretym: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2020
becareful when taken bus from that place, some called Nigeria info radio programme yesterday that police picked him with Ajah bus and crippled his legs inside the bus.
they were beating him and saying, Nah una dey shout endsars abi?
he thought it was commercial bus.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2020
[s]
Africonji:

[/s]
Zombies, by their wailing we shall know them ; cheesy

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by tonyson010(m): 10:02am On Oct 15, 2020
Virginnn:
Very soon, other issues will join this endsars protest, I tell you.
The last straw is to ask the vegetable who is watching helplessly as the country is getting grounded to resign. We are tired of hearing him read addresses written by Lai Mohammed and co.

By the way, when will Buhari grant a press conference on this current issue?
I mean a press conference, where he will be asked questions and he gives Frank responses. Frank responses ooo. Not reading from a script ooo.

Very soon.....
As soon as you fix his mic
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Wendy7222: 10:03am On Oct 15, 2020
Africonji:

u are mad!!!

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Jesse98(m): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2020
wat ar dis jobless ppl protesting... SARS has being disbanded n dey ar still disturbing ppl with #endsars...if I were d president I would send d military to deal wit all of dem

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You mean the 60 years failure he was part of??! Or are you going to exempt him and his mentor (Abacha) from cumulative failure??!

Nigeria can, and should do better than Buhari! No serious nation elects or depends on someone so clueless for progressive leadership!!! None!!!

See ehn, if you want to be sycophantic, learn the job properly! Thank you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by SweetCunt97(f): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2020
Looks like a party to me cheesy

Na this kind setting I dey like.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2020
Tinubu should come out and address his pipu o if he thinks he is popular.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by brigadier747: 10:03am On Oct 15, 2020
Africonji:

Bloody bastard...u are ...#endsarsnow# should d platform for #endcorruptgovt#...anyway enjoy d stipend u were paid to sell ur right edioot

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Omezif(m): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2020
Any one that loves our country must protest for the goodness of our country.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by 12345baba(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2020
Occupy Nigeria vol 2

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by SweetCunt97(f): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2020
Jesse98:
wat ar dis jobless ppl protesting... SARS has being disbanded n dey ar still disturbing ppl with #endsars...if I were d president I would send d military to deal wit all of dem
Says d dictator. They calling for justice
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Fcwilly: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2020
Epstein:
Mali 2 loading?

Let it load fast abi data no dey ni? Fast fast
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Profilemate: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2020
You take the side of oppressors and your generation shall perish .

Africonji:

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by abdulwahhab001(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2020
Oh my Goodness there is no social distancing in this protest... lol
Mandynews:
Lekki toll gate shut down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat / Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) / Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.