Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures (62335 Views)

Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC / Governorship Election: Police Ban All Forms Of Protest In Nasarawa State / CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by enemyofprogress: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2020
I was there live.
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2020
Bloody hell. I'm not a fan of the city Lagos but man I love it's people. Brave!

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Africonji: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2020
easzypeaszy:
may God punish and destroy all ur generation and u too...if I kw ur address u wl HV bin dead by tomao...useless person

You are very stupid. Can you talk to your father like that? Look at this he-goat. I repeat that your parents have failed, for you to be threatening me in this foolish manner. You think you can intimidate me with your mob action rubbish. You are mad. This is what I am saying. Your parents failed to train you properly that is why you are showing off your toutishness online. Ndi leaders of tomorrow. Devil punish you there. Disappear before I vex. Just look at this Ediotic riff raff??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by omoadeleye(m): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2020
sammy329:
undecided undecidedIs this a protest or a concert undecided

Maybe protest turn to concert or vice versa
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Calazoto: 10:06am On Oct 15, 2020
This one don turn concert nau grin

Who is interested in free US30 signal?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Advision: 10:07am On Oct 15, 2020
Africonji:
Smh. See dem. Lazy youths. Their parents have all failed them yet they are blaming government. Their parents are the ones they should be protesting against for failing them instead of government. SARS has been banned, yet they are still protesting. This has been hijacked by unscrupulous elements.

Who are the governmen/politicians they are protesting against? Are they not their uncles, fathers, relatives, civil servants? All these lazy bums will do worse than the politicians they are castigating if they taste power.

Buhari is very incompetent. If he does not deploy security agencies to stop these anarchists, Trump style, then he should be impeached by the National Assembly with immediate effect. Nonsense.

There only failure I see is your parent, for not training your to be a little sensible

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Coronavirus1: 10:08am On Oct 15, 2020
I am proud of you guys one love
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by enemyofprogress: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2020
This on going protest in Nigeria, did any of our so called prophets prophecise about it?if yes who did?

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by newharddrives(m): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2020
ok
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Diligence: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2020
What about a toll-free Lagos?
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by sigiyaya(m): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2020
Africonji:
Smh. See dem. Lazy youths. Their parents have all failed them yet they are blaming government. Their parents are the ones they should be protesting against for failing them instead of government. SARS has been banned, yet they are still protesting. This has been hijacked by unscrupulous elements.

Who are the governmen/politicians they are protesting against? Are they not their uncles, fathers, relatives, civil servants? All these lazy bums will do worse than the politicians they are castigating if they taste power.

Buhari is very incompetent. If he does not deploy security agencies to stop these anarchists, Trump style, then he should be impeached by the National Assembly with immediate effect. Nonsense.

You are very stupid. Can you talk to your father like that? Look at this he-goat. I repeat that your parents have failed, for you to be threatening me in this foolish manner. You think you can intimidate me with your mob action rubbish. You are mad. This is what I am saying. Your parents failed to train you properly that is why you are showing off your toutishness online. Ndi leaders of tomorrow. Devil punish you there. Disappear before I vex. Just look at this Ediotic riff raff??
Oga your are the foolish person that i see here, or didn't your generation fail this country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by 6digitscomrade: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2020
Africonji:

Atleast u availed ursef 14 miserable likes plus u 15.. u can on behalf of ur demented self and buhari deploy ursef to annihilate the anarchists.. I don’t know why ur brain couldn’t squeeze out such ideas because u sound pained, confused, degenerated and mentally malnourished.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Alexgeneration(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2020
Africonji:

You're a retardd but you don't know.

You claim government has banned SARS, was it not government that reached an agreement with ASUU since 2009 but the same ASUU is still going on strike for the same issue.

Olodo, how many times has your government banned SARS before now?

So because my uncle is in government, I shouldn't ask for good governance?

If your parents born you well,try come protest ground talk this rubbish, even your parents no go recognize you after hand touch you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Nigerialagos: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2020
Africonji:

Did your own parents train you properly, if they do you won’t be insulting people like this

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Coronavirus84: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2020
Africonji:

See you wey your parents no fail disgracing your parents on nairaland. Oloriburuku somebody

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by stepsy: 10:13am On Oct 15, 2020

You need psychological check. Because this is not normal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by chatinent: 10:14am On Oct 15, 2020
Cool.
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2020
Africonji:

You are very stupid. Can you talk to your father like that? Look at this he-goat. I repeat that your parents have failed, for you to be threatening me in this foolish manner. You think you can intimidate me into silence with your mob action rubbish. You are mad. This is what I am saying. Your parents failed to train you properly that is why you are showing off your toutishness online. Ndi leaders of tomorrow. Devil punish you there. Disappear before I vex. Just look at this Ediotic riff raff??
You are very stupid, who the hell are you. You are mad. God punish you and your generation. Foolish slave.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by EMMY76: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2020
If these are actually real pictures then the endsars protests have officially become a revolution.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by familier(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2020
[quote author=OscarJaden post=94947578][/quote]. Werey don't be stupid
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by cossinho(m): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2020
Smh
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by kokomilala(m): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2020
I've been saying and writing this for two years now that Nigeria must go through what I call The Disciplining of History.It's a remedial thing for states that have fallen into seasons and cultures of anomie.
In my book,Tomorrow, We Are Free,I vividly outlined these social upheavals that we are experiencing now.
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:
[s]
Buhari is laying the foundation for a new Nigeria. What you are experiencing now are the cumulative effects of governmental and societal failings over 60 years and more. Any Nigerian president can only do his best but is the Nigerian society ready for structural, systematic, mental and cultural changes associated with a new Nigeria? Leaders are products of the society. They don't fall from the sky.
I hope you have heard of the accusation against NANS president for embezzlement of over #78million? Dino Melaye was once a student leader in ABU many years ago.

I hope you understand what I mean. Remove Buhari and put another person if we as Nigerians don't change our ways then we will keep going round in circles.
[/s]
A disillusioned mind
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Taylordedon(m): 10:19am On Oct 15, 2020
Ayam beginning to love the peoples morale
#EndBUHARINOW #EndIGNOW #EndBURATAINOW #EndBADGOVERNANCENOW #EndSWATNOW EndNIGERIANOW
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Bluffly: 10:19am On Oct 15, 2020
Africonji:

You are very stupid. Can you talk to your father like that? Look at this he-goat. I repeat that your parents have failed, for you to be threatening me in this foolish manner. You think you can intimidate me into silence with your mob action rubbish. You are mad. This is what I am saying. Your parents failed to train you properly that is why you are showing off your toutishness online. Ndi leaders of tomorrow. Devil punish you there. Disappear before I vex. Just look at this Ediotic riff raff??
At least show some empathy. From my understanding of IGPs action, it is same old wine in a new bottle. Truly from a futuristic stand I knew from the onset that the protest will metamorphos into something bigger as it is all about system failure. These are voices that have been searching for volume over years and years. Yes the criminals may be part of them but all we are seeing are simply dots and soon enough the dots will assume their positions and then we will know where we are going.
Leave them to tire out.
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by seeker121(m): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2020
How many pple soldiers go kill dem go later run out of ammunitions and that would be far worst than world war.If you think you can kill your citizens for demanding for justice you are an oppressor.Woe betides you and some youths that reason along same line with you.We want a nation where pple will be fine and everything will be fine too.If you are okay with this current situation remember you go buy generator instead of NEPA light, you go to private hospital instead of the public own.If you are okay and your extended family are not okay dem go arrange your downfall or kill you with billings.So just carry your own placard too go to Lekki and write what you have written here and let's see whether you come back alive.Above all we want a new Nation and if you hate that you can relocate with your entire family.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by iPresh4s(m): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2020
Our voices have been heard

I suggest they take a break

Give the Government sometime to do something, if they fail......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 15, 2020
Vision 2020 coming to pass.

Next Buhari must go Reform Nigeria Revolution !!!!!!!!
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by DisLifeSha: 10:24am On Oct 15, 2020
Until the country is restructured. Every state control your resources and develop at your pace. There will be healthy competition for development

Proeast2:
shocked shocked shocked
What do we call this now? Nigerian revolution or what?!
Guys, this is our own spring and we must maintain the momentum until this country is transformed. We will keep ending all the evils and moving to the next until there is non left.

Thank God we have lots of unemployed or underemployed youths who are already frustrated with life. We have nothing to lose after all. So aluta continua.... Victoria ascerta!!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Nyamve1: 10:25am On Oct 15, 2020
SARS or SWAT can end but that will not be the end of life. Where do u plan to spend ur eternity, remember me and u are the reason why Jesus died, Act4:12 the bible said no name that is given in heaven, on earth or beneath by which men must be save, except the name of Jesus. Jesus is the final and only solution for sin Hebrew 9:26. Accept Jesus now, hell is real so is heaven
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2020
iamkingdaniel:
This isn't the protest.

I reverse the image on Google and it returns it as the protest from somebody on twitter ; so ye, it is the protest
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by whitedove(m): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2020
This is how Arab Spring started.......Nigerians are you ready!! this will consume the politicians. and to that F.ool,AFRICONJI. You no get sense.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo / Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters / Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.