Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com (95389 Views)

For Those Who taking testmi exams on 21st November 2020 / Testmi.ng Oil And Gas Job Recruitment Test Questions — Plus.ng / Testmi Oil And Gas Past Questions And Answers 2021 | Download Pdf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Dret3: 11:29am On Nov 14, 2020
08064474251- admin please add me to the whatsapp group. Thanks
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by joexpert: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2020
congratulations!!!!! you have passed
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Adamsfunakaye: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2020
I beginning to think it's a big time scam.....come to think of it.....What is Oil and Gas Job?
I doubt if any Oil and Gas Company or Parastatal will be so secretive on not stating it's name.
If it was NCDMB that alot of people where insinuating, I called a friend who works there and he assured me of no recruitment at the moment.
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by subcbouy: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2020
Jusmaloop:

Question: What am I
-
Human
-
Robot
-

My time is already 14mins down
He is a Magu human, now becoming a mugu robot.
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Scoptumana: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2020
This is funny �
Execution:
What is happening on this test abeg ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by LammyBillionz(m): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2020
Execution:

I LAUGH IN SWAHILI

SOME PEOPLE'S TEST TIME LIKE MY SELF ARE STILL READING........EVEN AS WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCESS THE TEST.

PEOPLE OPEN YAH EYES....THE MAIN SLOTS HAVE BEEN SHARED INTERNALLY....NA FEW SLOT DEY OUT WEY WE DEY FIGHT FOR....

OIL AND GAS COMPANY CAN NOT PREPARE A STRONG SERVER FOR THIS KIND OF EXAMS?? PLEASE LIKE IF YOU GET THE CRUISE....

6 Likes

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Execution: 11:36am On Nov 14, 2020
Scoptumana:
This is funny �

When I saw the first result, I was very happy....
Then the second result couldn't retract the happiness anyways...

2 Likes

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by somethinggood(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2020
Execution:
I guess u only answered the Robot and Human Part which u selected Human right and submitted exams??

3 Likes

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Scoptumana: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2020
I’m tired it’s 11:36 and nothing, if they are serious they should reschedule it
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Mizjemie25: 11:38am On Nov 14, 2020
now I am getting web app error grin
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by subcbouy: 11:39am On Nov 14, 2020
Execution:

When I saw the first result, I was very happy...
Then the second result couldn't retract happiness anyway...
Did you answer any questions that made you happy?

2 Likes

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by mbourie(m): 11:39am On Nov 14, 2020
abeg physical candidates any "better time" from Davido Testmi? grin
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by jasonex4(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2020
69dripin:

I really don’t understand what’s wrong with our country. I even tried writing to their support hmmmmmm, you won’t believe it

Remove the "+" from the email address and resend it

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Execution: 11:41am On Nov 14, 2020
somethinggood:
I guess u only answered the Robot and Human Part which u selected Human right and submitted exams??

Ahahahahhaha...
Robot was actually my answer before i got logged off.
After i logged in again was the first result.
The second result was sent to my email....

Something is wrong somewhere
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by opehasos: 11:41am On Nov 14, 2020
Just look at what I am getting after attempting to start the test and my time is running already. It's well

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Jusmaloop: 11:41am On Nov 14, 2020
Execution:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Execution: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2020
subcbouy:
Did you answer any questions that made you happy?

Yeah,
There were only two options,
The other options didnt come out,
It is not actually human, so it is ROBOT.
I did answer one question.
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by FAITHANGEL93: 11:43am On Nov 14, 2020
Status Report

New error found on site

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Scoptumana: 11:43am On Nov 14, 2020
I just got a mail saying it’s 12:30 today
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by subcbouy: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2020
Execution:

Yeah, There were only two options, The other options didnt come out, It is not actually human, so it is ROBOT. I did answer one question.
ok
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by generalgisbon(m): 11:45am On Nov 14, 2020
I answered just number 1.. Nothing again oo.. I refreshed page and it took my back to Start Test! undecided
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by somethinggood(m): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2020
Execution:

Ahahahahhaha...
Robot was actually my answer before i got logged off.
After i logged in again was the first result.
The second result was sent to my email....

Something is wrong somewhere
That answer is supposed to be human. the question was who am I? they didnt ask u who is the dummy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by stevihiene: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2020
I only got one question, all the tabs are not responding. Now I got email my score is 1%.

Who else with e,xpirience?

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by michaelmahone(m): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2020
This is what they call forces beyond your control. You prepare hard for a test, you do all within your power to get things ready then system challenge tries to frustrate or hinder efforts. Let's hope for the best and see how TESTMi would handle this situation

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Masei25: 11:47am On Nov 14, 2020
Scoptumana:

What is 12:30?
The exam?
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Xlns(m): 11:48am On Nov 14, 2020
The question is "What am I" not "who am I"
somethinggood:
That answer is supposed to be human. the question was who am I? they didnt ask u who is the dummy grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Execution: 11:48am On Nov 14, 2020
somethinggood:

Reference to the question you read,
I think the question was asked on the statement presented in the Verbal reasoning.
My thinking..
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Burchester: 11:49am On Nov 14, 2020
Scoptumana:

screenshot
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by jcflex(m): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2020
stevihiene:
I only got one question, all the tabs are not responding. Now I got email my score is 1%.

what was ur answer Robot or Human
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Eraddray(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2020
stevihiene:

so u were able able to attempt the question initially? .... what time did you log in?
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Execution: 11:51am On Nov 14, 2020
Thank you.
Xlns:
The question is "What am I" not "who am I"
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by pride4legacy(m): 11:57am On Nov 14, 2020
After answering the questions submitting was a headache

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Post Ibadan Jobs Here / Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? / Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.