Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com (96399 Views)

For Those Who taking testmi exams on 21st November 2020 / Testmi.ng Oil And Gas Job Recruitment Test Questions — Plus.ng / Testmi Oil And Gas Past Questions And Answers 2021 | Download Pdf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Mypeople2(m): 5:47am On Oct 24, 2020
Please add me 08099254463
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by TraizC(f): 8:50am On Oct 25, 2020
[quote author=subcbouy post=95258285] Not true, ma.[/quotet]

Haba na, bro were u der when I was using my fone.. which one is the lie?
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by GStarr: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2020
Our tutorial masterclass starts 8pm this evening

Hop in now by sending your whatsapp number to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Rushmore(f): 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
Make it a telegram group. That way, new people can read old tutorials.
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Josephyeseni(m): 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Modikko:
Hello Everyone,
Incase people don’t know, this is how Virtual Test/Exams work.
Before you are allowed access to the exams questions, you will be asked to verify yourself using any means of identification that carries your picture and other particulars such as date of birth and so on. Upon doing that, you will be required to turn on your laptop camera and stand for it to capture your face.
Then you will be asked to leave your camera on and mic on.
All these are to curb cheating and every movement is monitored, every background noise is also monitored.
For those that want to cheat and cut corners better be careful not to waste your chances of golden opportunity.
It is better to write and fail than to be disqualified because of cheating.
Those setting this exams are not fools. They know that people will think towards cheating.
A word is enough for the wise.
All the best to everyone writing the exams
NB: For those writing Virtually, it is better to use Laptop or go to a good Cafe and use their services.
Using phones or tablets may not be easy and has it’s own limitations
have you had an experience?
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by LammyBillionz(m): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by jasonex4(m): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
Test has been postponed again to November 14th.... This guys sef

2 Likes

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by lalivah: 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
Please add me on whatsapp as well..08134692927
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by CHIAMAKAJOAN: 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
Pls add me up on whatsapp 08184093565
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by coxlinda(m): 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
Pls add me 08068243003
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Geophilip: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by martinz23(m): 11:28am On Oct 29, 2020
Modikko:
Hello Everyone,
Before you are allowed access to the exams questions, you will be asked to verify yourself using any means of identification that carries your picture and other particulars such as date of birth and so on. Upon doing that, you will be required to turn on your laptop camera and stand for it to capture your face.
All these are to curb cheating and every movement is monitored, every background noise is also monitored.
For those that want to cheat and cut corners better be careful not to waste your chances of golden opportunity.
Those setting this exams are not fools. They know that people will think towards cheating.
NB: For those writing Virtually, it is better to use Laptop or go to a good Cafe and use their services.
God bless you for this information. I find this useful
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by martinz23(m): 11:28am On Oct 29, 2020
Modikko:
Hello Everyone,
God bless you for this information. I find it useful
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by martinz23(m): 11:30am On Oct 29, 2020
AuditCFA:
Hi guys!!!

Thank you for those of you who have been brainstorming with me on the upcoming test.
Even as we are rounding up tommorow evening, I want to use this medium to invite interested candidates for the class.

If you still want to join us just send your WhatsApp details to kxsolomonx@gmail.com

Warm regards.
Hello bro..just came across this. please count me in. Thanks
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by GStarr: 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
Join the second phase of our online masterclass tutorial

Interested?

Send a mail containing your whatsapp number to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by okonta1111: 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Geophilip: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
kindly add 08062070990
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by EricSmallz(m): 7:47am On Oct 31, 2020
07058193974 please add me on the WhatsApp group
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Emxon(m): 7:34am On Nov 03, 2020
Please add me on 08063590011
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by CHIAMAKAJOAN: 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
Please have not been added to any whatsapp group.pls add this no 08184093565
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Bonigray(m): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2020
Modikko:
Hello Everyone,

Well said and nice write up but is done before not ongoing because of compatibility test

Before the day which am still waiting for there must be a compatibility test to ensure and specify the device to be use and make good preparation for it before the day proper.
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Geophilip: 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
have anyone been added to the said whatapp group
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Chimereze001: 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
Add me in WhatsApp group...07055227994
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by dappyfresh: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
https://www.testmi.ng/faq

They have answered all the questions
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by pride4legacy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
Mine is no more irtual but physical exam center
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by jasonex4(m): 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
Been trying to change the password but it isn't working lipsrsealed
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by pride4legacy(m): 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
Please who else has exam this saturday? let us pray oo
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by pride4legacy(m): 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
jasonex4:
how
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by pride4legacy(m): 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
jasonex4:
Click on forgot password then

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Post Ibadan Jobs Here / Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.