Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,538 members, 7,958,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters (24052 Views)

Imam Khalid: FG Can Negotiate With Terrorists But Scared Of Citizens / Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again / Falana: You Can’t Arrest Igboho If You Spared Others Who Issued Quit Notices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by Oladeji245(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
maasoap:

Lori iwo o, Awon obi re ti sowo se.
werey...mo pity obinrin to fee asinwin bi tiee shaa ewure
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by maasoap(m): 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
Oladeji245:

werey...mo pity obinrin to fee asinwin bi tiee shaa
ewure

Ibeere mi ni wipe wo lo fe fe iwo ti ko ni ojo ola? Sacrificial idiot!
Read below, from someone with functional brain

Kingdemu:
The ongoing protests under the guise of #EndPoliceBrutality are escalating tensions in the charged political environment and is plummeting the economy already crippled by COVID-19 pandemic. This is despite the fact that the government has made loads of concessions to accommodate the protesters' demands. The reality is that the government is now caught between the mythical Scylla and Charybdis, with protesters basking in the utopia of their victories, making new demands and staying put in the 'occupied' streets.

The government has the fundamental responsibility to restore order and safeguard the democratic system. It really has to make a tough choice: clear the streets using every lawful means in and outside the book to save the economy from total collapse and ultimately salvage the democratic order from descent into the abyss of chaos. Time is running out, fast.
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by dash1: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
He is right.
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by Sami76: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
#Timetospeakout
#We need reform and overhauling of NPF
#Negotiation can not heal the wounds.
#EndPoliceBrutality is what we want
#EndSars.
#TwitterDown.

I can never forget what I went thru in the hands of Policemen at Alagbon (Homicide Department)..
In May 2018, I was handcuffed, blindfolded dragged out of the cell after 14days into sienna.. and they drove me down from Lagos to Delta state to be precise Aragba Orogun village to exhume my late dad's corpse with the excuse of autopsy report, Meanwhile they have made plan with their fellow Policemen(Cousins) to transfer my late dad's body to a different state, all because of properties..
Thank God the youth's in my village Aragba Orogun did not allow them because the Policemen said the body will never be returned after autopsy(cause of their own Agenda)

The police Brutality on me continued. They still handcuffed, blindfolded me and drove all the way from delta to Benin to detain me in a police cell a for two nights after they which brought me back to Lagos cell at Alagbon.

All this transpired because two Policemen(cousins) had eyes on my late dad's property, So they Alleged Me, My kid sis, My brother and my old mother for ours dad death..
Our late dad died in his own house where neither of us don't live with him but because it's was a caucus report. They took it upon themselves not to do the proper investigation instead took the laws upon themselves to maltreat me, my brother and My Old mother(they took of one of her tooth in the process of beating her.)

When our lawyer filed a case of unlawful detention and infringing on fundamental human right against them..
They quickly filed a case of Murder against us.
Where we detained 2019in kirikiri prison,
Thank God for the judge who granted us bail..
The case is still on in Court.
I am out to join fellow citizens who have been abused and dehumaned by Nigerian Police to say no to POLICE BRUTALITY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits / Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast / Sunday Babalola Defects To APC With 20,000 Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.