Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits (23799 Views)

Fasoranti To Adebanjo: It’s Illegal To Assert Obi Won Presidential Poll / Afenifere Reacts As Court Sentences Killers Of Olufunke Fasoranti To Death / Ayo Adebanjo: I Am 92 Years, Afenifere Needs A Younger Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by ganisucks(f): 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
Pa Adebanjo in an interview with channels tv has clarified his stance on the choice of Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl7fIcTbCrA

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by ganisucks(f): 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
Amazing movie: The Confusionists. I am looking forward to the sequel.

8 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by mymadam(m): 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
ganisucks:
Pa Adebanjo in an interview with channels tv has clarified his stance on the choice of Obi

Let the comedy continue in earnest. Netflix, please move over undecided

6 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by bobobenz: 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
TH!EFNUBU ALWAYS GETTING FAKE ENDORSEMENTS

150 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Curious345: 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
ganisucks:
T

Baba Adebanjo is what a perfect Nigeria should be and look like...

I will not vote for tinubu .. swears ..

Nobody should come to my mention to normalize a crook to me

223 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by BossGerald: 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubu and his fellow Yoruba Muslim miscreants have divided the yorubas...they can sell their own for their selfish evil agenda.

Yoruba Christians must never allow the devilish Muslim Muslim ticket see the light of the day.

Remember the ondo church massacre...no perpetrator has been brought to book. Don't allow the same people who sold you buhari government to deceive you, never again angry

218 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Bobloco: 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
The Emilokan drug lord is a confusionist

A jester roaming around seeking cheap, cash and carry endorsements

He was never in the race to become president of Nigeria. He only had a life long ambition

104 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by TakeNigeriaBack: 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
Pa Fasonranti has made up his mind. He is supporting Tinubu. If he changes his mind take a video of him denouncing Tinubu. Since we saw the endorsement of video, then if there is an un-endorsement it should be on video too. Otherwise, this is just the ranting of a loser.

Here is a video Pa Fasoranti saying he is endorsing Tinubu:

https://www.nairaland.com/7411025/yorubas-endorsed-jagaban-stand-pa

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Moh247: 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
Train don move and left Pa Adebanjo behind at the station... He is trying to play catch up

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by slivertongue: 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
APC are confusionists

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by ArmaniUhuru: 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tgee
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by tiswell(m): 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
Pa Adebanjo is the true leader of afenifere

I don't know why everything about emilokan is fraudulent sad

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by BOOOMNAIJA: 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
IF U ARE A NIGERIAN AND U ARE PLANNING TO VOTE FOR TINUBU OR ATIKU NEXT YEAR, JUST KNOW THAT U ARE NOT A NORMAL HUMAN BEING....

133 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by bigdammyj: 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
Noted.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by ObiOkpor(m): 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubu won't still win

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Dialpad: 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
Even Peter Obi knows he will not win the election

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by fredoooooo: 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
Afenifere and Yoruba are BATIFIED
Baba Adebanjo is Afenifeohaneze and obi
He pain dat Baba
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by ATLIEN2027: 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
Warned who?
This old irrelevant hag needs to get lost.
The real authentic and recognized Afenifere have spoken.
Bola Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Alary: 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
Sorry to say pa adebanjo is a con artist.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by temitope27(m): 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
BossGerald:

Tinubu and his fellow Yoruba Muslim miscreants have divided the yorubas...they can sell their own for their selfish evil agenda.

Yoruba Christians must never allow the devilish Muslim Muslim ticket see the light of the day.

Remember the ondo church massacre...no perpetrator has been brought to book. Don't allow the same people who sold you buhari government to deceive you, never again angry
no body can divide yoruba okoro, every yoruba is behind JAGABAN

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Bontafa: 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247
Kadg10

Come and come him ipob

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by egbabiekperemo1: 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Afonjas showing their true colours... Trust them at your own risk. This Adebanjo fit done endorse tinubu secretly

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by ATLIEN2027: 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
temitope27:
no body can divide yoruba okoro, every yoruba is behind JAGABAN
Behind him like white on rice..
Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and we are going to make sure of that.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by NA1RALANDER(f): 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
After Owo massacre still some people no wan learn..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Peejayx01(m): 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
Just heard Davido's son is dead, how true is that?
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Honourable1901(m): 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
This yoruba old men are still how biggest problem, everybody is always forming justice, peace and sanity when they are suppose uphold it's rights..

More reason the northerners have always take us for a fool tongue embarassed embarassed,if you want to send a yoruba strong man from work , just bring in another yoruba man

11 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Dododawa01: 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
BossGerald:

You be mumu but we dnt allow religious to divide us in Yoruba land. I'm a Yoruba xtian but I will vote Tinubu. Those using religious on naija politics are doing so for their selfish interest. Nobody beg u to vote Tinubu and vote candidates of your choice cos next year election, your vote will count

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Realestatevixen: 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nice... I like this Baba sha

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Emir01: 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
Pa Adebanjo should support anybody he likes. Who's fighting him for that? As far a political landscape is concerned he's politically irrelevant

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by temitope27(m): 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
Peejayx01:
Just heard Davido's son is dead, how true is that?
of course it is true

37 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by ATLIEN2027: 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
Dododawa01:

You be mumu but we dnt allow religious to divide us in Yoruba land. I'm a Yoruba xtian but I will vote Tinubu. Those using religious on naija politics are doing so for their selfish interest. Nobody beg u to vote Tinubu and vote candidates of your choice cos next year election, your vote will count
Don't mind these religious brainwashed Zombidient ipob terrorists.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by temitope27(m): 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Behind him like white on rice..
Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and we are going to make sure of that.
that's for sure JAGABAN

46 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

State Governors Sacked By Court So Far And Reasons / President Buhari Breaks Ground For Nigeria LNG Train 7 / Tambuwal Pix Remains on Nat Assem Front Page/returned Back To Reps Inner Webpage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.