Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon (15208 Views)

Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office / Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by Nitah1: 7:11am On Oct 15, 2020
#ENDSARS/END HERDSMENKILLINGS/ENDBOKOHARAM
Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by sylve11: 7:11am On Oct 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Have you tried getting your NIN? They won't attend to you if you don't have a BVN n the name on your BVN is what you must use to get your NIN.

So what is special about that? cool
Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by NaijaCr7: 7:11am On Oct 15, 2020
#ENDSWAT
#NoTopolicebrutality
Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by tfash96(m): 7:12am On Oct 15, 2020
It won't be well with you anymore... NIN ko PIP ni

That Buhari is a bad boy to hell with him

All other politicians will surely die before their time and it'll be hot death like Plane Crash and Co that they won't even get their bodies to bury
Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by Iruobean(m): 7:13am On Oct 15, 2020
Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by chiedonedoor(m): 7:13am On Oct 15, 2020
The ones that have registered have not received their own,
Please Admin this guy is a scammer, since I paid he has not sent me my data, always posting me.
Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by PureGoldh(m): 7:16am On Oct 15, 2020
Issoryt....Even the body issuing the NIN just dey catch cruise with am
Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by dederocs(m): 7:16am On Oct 15, 2020
You can not force us on anything in a democracy.
Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by jrusky(m): 7:16am On Oct 15, 2020
Oga Pantamu or Panti you no well I swear.

Thunder fire number come my house come force me nah. Nonsense.

You no talk about jobs creation, security etc u dey talk by-force number U no well wallahi.
Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by Enyimbamercedes: 7:19am On Oct 15, 2020
Yup! Make it compulsory very soon without making the process for applying for it easier!!!

Jackass
Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by clairebode(f): 7:21am On Oct 15, 2020
DenreleDave:

Hoojay, na u be this again abi cheesy
wink
Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by davidque: 7:23am On Oct 15, 2020
It is long overdue
Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by jozee8: 7:24am On Oct 15, 2020
So let me ask
How would the supposedly Notherners who are not educated get captured? Because that is the excuse they give each time something like electronic voting is talked about
And someone said the name on your BVN is what is going to be used to get the NIN, so has all the Notherners got their BVN all of a sudden? As in they all now have their bank account? Or is that not the reason they gave that made the government not to send palliative through account numbers?
Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by Clothingonline9(m): 7:24am On Oct 15, 2020
How do we get it easily ??
Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by lexy2014: 7:26am On Oct 15, 2020
slivertongue:
"the National Identity Number (NIN) will soon be made mandatory for accessing government services and interventions."

the usual noise to attract funding that will be squandered

D problem is that this guy has an obsession with this national identity thing. He has telcoms& internet under his portfolio but he doesn't seem bothered about them& d kind of services they render
Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by Golan007: 7:29am On Oct 15, 2020
Sunnycliff:
A failed nation. For the past six years am yet to get my National ID
Actually since, Jonathan's era.

But of course, your hero can do no wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by ultiliberty(m): 7:29am On Oct 15, 2020
Isa pantami, Where is my original national ID, since 2014?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 15, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
wetin do BVN?
Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by Golan007: 7:30am On Oct 15, 2020
lexy2014:

D problem is that this guy has an obsession with this national identity thing. He has telcoms& internet under his portfolio but he doesn't seem bothered about them& d kind of services they render

It is the bedrock of the society to have identifiable citizens.

Your security is predicated on it.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by murmee: 7:32am On Oct 15, 2020
chiedonedoor:
The ones that have registered have not received their own,
Please Admin this guy is a scammer, since I paid he has not sent me my data, always posting me.
The CARD is not important. What you really need is the Number!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by Okoroawusa: 7:34am On Oct 15, 2020
sylve11:

So what is special about that? cool
It means that without your NIN you can't open n operate a bank account in Nigeria because it must be tied to your BVN. So with time if you don't have NIN then you can't get the e-pasport, custom clearance,CAC clearance,tax clearance, write JAMB n WASSCE even enroll your children in any school both private n public. In fact olosho will ask you for your NIN before fucki.ng you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by lexy2014: 7:34am On Oct 15, 2020
Golan007:

It is the bedrock of the society to have identifiable citizens.

Your security is predicated on it.

Which my security? What has been securing u& other nigerians since 1960? Are u saying with NIN, all d security challenges of Nigerians will automatically cease to exist?

Which bedrock are u talking about? How is "identifiable citizens" d bedrock of society?
Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by Okoroawusa: 7:35am On Oct 15, 2020
ultiliberty:
Isa pantami, Where is my original national ID, since 2014?
What is important is your NIN not the card.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by Golan007: 7:36am On Oct 15, 2020
lexy2014:

Which my security? What has been securing u& other nigerians since 1960? Are u saying with NIN, all d security challenges of Nigerians will automatically cease to exist?

Which bedrock are u talking about? How is "identifiable citizens" d bedrock of society?

It is obvious you've never lived in a civilised society all your life.

In addition, you are incapable of analytics.

Nobody is here to dump common sense into your head.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by Okoroawusa: 7:39am On Oct 15, 2020
jozee8:
So let me ask
How would the supposedly Notherners who are not educated get captured? Because that is the excuse they give each time something like electronic voting is talked about
And someone said the name on your BVN is what is going to be used to get the NIN, so has all the Notherners got their BVN all of a sudden? As in they all now have their bank account? Or is that not the reason they gave that made the government not to send palliative through account numbers?
So na this one make u never go NIMC go register? Because people from Benue to Maiduguri have not gotten theirs? Because they will use ur name n number if you want to get International passport or get tax clearance or customs clearance or open a bank account or what exactly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by lexy2014: 7:40am On Oct 15, 2020
Golan007:

It is obvious you've never lived in a civilised society all your life.

In addition, you are incapable of analytics.

Nobody is here to dump common sense into your head.

Since u have lived in a civilised society (like nigeria) all ur life& u are capable of analytics, I don't see y u can't utilise d common sense in ur head to answer d following very simple & uncomplicated questions:

Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by zoedew: 7:42am On Oct 15, 2020
Confused set of people. For years the identity cards have not been made available and he is talking about making it compulsory!
Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by ThatFairGuy1: 7:47am On Oct 15, 2020
If you are among the protesters, kindly make an inscription like this; #RestructureNgNOW

Send signal, Restructuring is now a NECESSITY
Re: Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:50am On Oct 15, 2020
Stupid people, the one you gave us abi. I registered 8 years ago, still now, na paper I dey carry up and down. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Commiserate With Victims Of Onitsha Fire / Lamido Restates Support For Atiku As Secondus, Tsauri & Maibasira Visit. PICS / Presidency Reacts As Chibok Parent Insists Boko Haram Still Controls 49 Towns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.