Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. (10233 Views)

I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell / How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu / EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Is a pity that Anambra Youths re killed like animals and fowls

Alright..we have heard you. leave us to cry over that.
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by okpalaAnambra: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Alright..we have heard you. leave us to cry over that.
Anambra Youths are slaughtered and their organs harvested
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by Abia1stS0N: 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Abia Youths are slaughtered and their organs harvested

Very correct see how Abia state people are being slaughtered hahahaha

Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Anambra Youths are slaughtered and their organs harvested
We have heard...Anyi anugo..
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by okpalaAnambra: 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Emmypure:
, Awkuzu I will never forget.I was spared from being detained because I come from Anambra and they know every Anambra man has a prominent figure from their family or at least village.Then Ebonyi a n d Enugu Indigenes were targeted.

proud to come from anambra.
You're talking nonsense.. The said Nwafor is either from Enugu or Ebonyi and he slaughtered Anambra Youths like animals and fowls, harvest their organs at neni and send it to okija for business men and politicians
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by okpalaAnambra: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
Juliusmalema:

We have heard...Anyi anugo..
Anambra Youths were murdered like animals and fowls without dignity
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by RIVERS1stson: 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

[/s]

Abia indigenes are murdered and killed inside water hahahaha

Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Abeg Nwoke Rapum aka.
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by okpalaAnambra: 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Abeg Nwoke Rapum aka.
Stop using Google.. Stop copying what u don't understand
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by RIVERS1stson: 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

[/s]

Abia indigenes are being slaughtered like ram

Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Alright, I have heard you.
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by okpalaAnambra: 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Alright, I have heard you.
Then go and sleep
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by Abia1stS0N: 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Then go and sleep

Cursed aba miscreant, abia state is the worst state in Nigeria cheesy

Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
tot:

I don't reply pms, no vex, it's nothing personal, just my rule here. But thanks for all the links you've shared. Really informative. The struggle continues!

Ok
Uwcl smiley
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ellaisaqueeen:

Thanks for the link

Uwcl smiley

1 Like

Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by tot(f): 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Ok
Uwcl smiley

Cool smiley
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ellaisaqueeen:

I've gone through it. My God!! They're brutal o....Those people kill for fun. To think they've been called out many times and the government hasn't done anything speaks a lot about the kind of people we have in power.
You can say that again.

1 Like

Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by MyopicMods: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
CALL FOR NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT TO INVESTIGATE "OC SARS AWKUZU.....JAMES NWAFOR. SPECIAL REPORT

Aside from the Awkuzu SARS that kills at will in Anambra, there's also a SARS dungeon and a decomposing pit at their secret station at Nneni. It was built and handed over to them by late Chief Anthony Enukeme a.k.a. TONIMAS who hails from the same town, who also died a few months ago. This Nneni secret station is where the main crime of organ harvesting actually takes place. This is how they operate; Once anybody was kidnapped by these criminals called SARS, they will first of all take you to Awkuzu after taking your mobile phone away from you, they will switch it off to prevent any family member from contacting you, they will put you in the cell amidst severe torture to back their claims that you are a criminal. You will remain there battered, tortured, hungry and weak until evening, then if none of your family members or friends goes there in search of you until it is night, then you are gone and gone forever! In the middle of the night at around 2 to 3 am, they will bundle you and other victims to Nneni where they will tie you up and cover your face with waterproof bag in order to prevent you from shouting loud while you are being killed, as you are gasping for breath, they will start to harvest your kidney while you are still alive. After that, they will pour acid and chemical that will prevent smells on you and then throw you into the decomposing pit. Note: Here, they also have two cells in their dungeon namely 'cell A and cell B' Cell A is where people that were lucky to be seen by bystanders or friends when they are being kidnapped are kept for only two to three days. While cell B, is were the condemned are kept only to be taken a way randomly for their organs to be harvested. Story by; a lucky victim whom his friends saw during his arrest and thought that he might have been taken to Awkuzu station or Nneni, and they went in time looking out for him, which was how he was saved. This is the kind of atrocious crime taking place in Nigeria yet the government are doing nothing to help innocent citizens. The whole world needs to hear about this awkuzu SARS. Something has to be done.

2 Likes

Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by jaszplus12(m): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
hotspec:
my hands are shaking reading this. I've been wondering d meaning of Awkuzu SARS, now I fully understood. #EndSARS #EndPoliceBrutality
My brother!! The way my blood is boiling now!!!
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by SocialJustice: 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
hotspec:
my hands are shaking reading this. I've been wondering d meaning of Awkuzu SARS, now I fully understood. #EndSARS #EndPoliceBrutality
As in.
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by IDENNAA(m): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
[s][/s]

You are too foolish to have a sensible conversation with. Try someone else

You shouldn't be alive, you murderer apologist!

2 Likes

Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by SocialJustice: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
Abia1stS0N:

Very correct see how Abia state people are being slaughtered hahahaha
You're disgusting and insane.
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by Daviator(m): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
Where's that s.ick f.aggot that said his governor does not cave in to media trial.

You SARS apologists are the SARS that we know and see today

Abi dem never relief ur James Nwafor of im post for Anambra state?
Also recommended for prosecution.

Ezewuzie01 stop defending ur colleagues/uncles
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
IDENNAA:

You shouldn't be alive, you murderer apologist!
You shouldn't be suprised. Na same Ebonyi state with nwafor.
So he is defending what they are known for,
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
Daviator:
Where's that s.ick f.aggot that said his governor does not cave in to media trial.

You SARS apologists are the SARS that we know and see today

Abi dem never relief ur James Nwafor of im post for Anambra state?
Also recommended for prosecution.

Ezewuzie01 stop defending ur colleagues/uncles

He is defending his people, nwafor been one of them.

1 Like

Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by Samakus(m): 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
What is Lalasticlala doing sef? Is this not worthy of FP?
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by CavemanDefuturo: 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
#EndSars and henceforth no police officer, SARS, DSS, sac, rrs, what ever their names maybe should be allowed to legally kill any citizen without a trial in the court of laws. Be it an armed robber, kidnapper...you need to prove people guilty before condemning them. This is just too much to bare, is everyone going bananas in this country. WTF did I just read?

I feel like pushing a digger through anus of this Officer James till it comes out through his mouth. His evils will not be forgiven, No way! i spit on his grave in advance #EndPoliceBrutality

https://www.nairaland.com/6182404/armageddon-called-awkuzu-sars-under

1 Like

Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by melzabull(f): 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
candidtalk:
Good lord. So Igbos too are evil like this with brutal killer cops? Why is this thread not 20 pages long yet? I forget it relates to the exposure of evil in ala Igbo and perpetrated by Igbos - a people who pretend to hear and see no evil about themselves yet are in Yoruba folks and SW business 24/7 like white on rice.

Were this thread about an Ogbomosho or Mushin SARS under CSP Biodun Salami I bet this thread would be 50 pages and full of negative contributions against Yorubas by Igbos.

IPOBians, this is once again another example that your land is bleeding red with evil you people are happy to ignore while you focus on the affairs of others that should not concern you. We will not even talk about gross misrule of your States yet Igbos prefer to carry Lagos, Ogun and Tinubu matter on their head. Go and face ala Igbo and her many troubles and leave SW, Yorubas and Tinubu alone.

berebe banza people with stupidity...teuh
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by omoharry(f): 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
It was alleged that Peter Obi ordered that man to be tortured so that he could confess the truth about the human heads found in his upper class hotel. But the man has denied having human heads in his hotel. Well, Peter Obi demolished the hotel anyway. Instead of blaming the SARS commander who was merely carrying out orders, why not blame the man who ordered your torture and demolished your hotel?
You are a psycopath that has not yet discovered himself . You are a cold & heartless human being..if the stories of the innocent people this man killed did not give you goose bump, then you are just like this serial killer in question .The only difference is that you don't have a uniform and a gun .

1 Like

Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by simplyshade: 12:01am On Oct 16, 2020
Is James Nwafor your father? Asking for a friend angry
Ezewuzie01:
[s][/s]

You are too foolish to have a sensible conversation with. Try someone else

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants / Fuel Supply: 9,000 Marketers May Lose Licences, Seek FG’s Intervention / Lagos To Demolish 50 Houses In Jakande Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.