Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" (47727 Views)

Fubara: Wike Is In A Catch-22 Position, Let's Be Careful - Adamu Garba To APC / Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Armanipounds: 8:57am On Oct 15, 2020
who is this Adamu Garba...... he frequently gets mentioned but I have no idea who the hell he is....... I would be glad if Twitter CEO Dorsey suspends his account for this his useless and asslicking vituperation capable of inflaming the already heated polity! The Buhari govt has sent this one to come and test the international water to see if they would react....... it's all a mind game! We Nigerians are aware!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 15, 2020
This stupid people think this is a joke...

It's time we close all airports in Nigeria indefinitely...

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by WrittyWritter(f): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2020
All Bubu's asslickers sef...Dey behave like people without sense....don't dey think be4 talking or typing..SMH
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Beverlyjean(f): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2020
North must go....they keep on drawing us back....they are the evil twin that we have in this country and we must break away from them... he thinks twitter is in nigerua whr they buy judges to favour verdicts... if Trump cudnt stop jack its this nincoompoo agbaya that wants to challenge twitter....local illiterate

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Flier: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2020
tot:

Abegi! If you are satisfied with the state of Nigeria, sit down at home, no one needs your distraction tactics.
Were ni e,I won’t say anything keep protesting
Just know that I won’t have sympathy for you if anything should happen to you,I am done protesting
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by tot(f): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2020
Flier:
Were ni e,I won’t say anything keep protesting
Just know that I won’t have sympathy for you if anything should happen to you,I am done protesting

Govt apologist. Saboteur. Who needs your useless sympathy?

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by yaki84: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2020
Some people are born to be failures, even if u give them blank check they will use it and wipe their arse.
When George Floyd was brutally murdered, and united citizens mostly blacks and Hispanics hit the streets in protest, I told my woman this abnormally can give Trump edge in the upcoming election. All he needed was support the blm protest even if na ojoro, support them, act on their demands, prosecute the officers involved, pay solidarity visit to those victims and make out compensation package for the victim families. But what did Trump do? He instead decide to send special forces to quell the protest when it escalated beyond the country.
Now buhari has a golden opportunity to carve his name in gold after 5yrs of maladministration and also at least set standards and be the man that set the pace for the reformation of the police service, what has he done?
nOTHING.
A fool will help you add Ish at the end so it will form a complicated adjective

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 15, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Flier: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2020
tot:

Govt apologist. Saboteur. Who needs your useless sympathy?
I am not! you should check my old post
Just having sympathy for people who will lose their life if this is not suspended
Use your brain for one second! What else do we want?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Guyman02: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2020
Southerners are losing the fear of Buhari and Fulani brutality. The country cannot continue like this, Buhari supporters in the South are fed up, they have spent every effort to promote his Govt but he has kept them jobless, all appointments have gone to only one region of Nigeria. Enough!

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by AVISENNA: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2020
To show you he is a fool ,he even replied him on twitter. Knuckle Head.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by b03liberty(m): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2020
See his ugly looking face. Mumu garba

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by tot(f): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2020
Flier:
I am not! you should check my old post
Just having sympathy for people who will lose their life if this is not suspended
Use your brain for one second! What else do we want?

People have been losing their lives unjustly yet people like you want us to take a lying govt at their word. Don't worry, go and ask those who have lost loved ones what they think.
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Sheriman(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2020
Imagine Garba Adamu that Buhari Ass licker dey threatening Jack Dorsey on his own App if he no dey comfortable make him go learn Kotlin or JavaScript go build in own Social Media App.. Nonsense!!! Some of these Abokis in authority no get brain

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:09am On Oct 15, 2020
How many Adamu Garba dey for Nigerian politics self?
I know like 10 of that name and they are all fake ass niggas.

bastard person.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Flier: 9:09am On Oct 15, 2020
tot:

People have been losing their lives unjustly yet people like you want us to take a lying govt at their word. Don't worry, go and ask those who have lost loved ones what they think.
More people Will die! Is this country really worth dying for?2 already dead this morning
What else do we want after gotten what we want
What we should do is to create a political party and vote out PDP and APC
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by DexterousOne(m): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2020
Who is this one talking undecided
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by vcente(m): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2020
tot:

Abegi! If you are satisfied with the state of Nigeria, sit down at home, no one needs your distraction tactics.
I'm telling you the werey dey disguise

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by vcente(m): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2020
tot:

I'm telling you, the werey dey disguise

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 15, 2020
Abeg, who know adamu address

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2020
SLAP44:
After threatening Jack Dorsey, next thing they will do is send Nigerian army to go and beat him up grin grin grin

#EndSARS

WHICH NIGERIA LAW IS AGAINST PEACEFUL PROTEST

WHAT IS WRONG WITH NORTHERNERS

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by tot(f): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2020
Flier:
More people Will die! Is this country really worth dying for?2 already dead this morning
What else do we want after gotten what we want
What we should do is to create a political party and vote out PDP and APC

A dead person has no fear of dying. Nigerians are literally dead living in the conditions they live under.
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by bugalo: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2020
Lord Lugard will not rest in peace.. 1914 is our problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Flier: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2020
vcente:
I'm telling you the werey dey disguise
O ri e ti daru go and get yourself killed
An Gba eku lowo kiniun oni a je ki o un lo si oko
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Flier: 9:15am On Oct 15, 2020
tot:

A dead person has no fear of dying. Nigerians are literally dead living in the conditions they live under.
What of his/her loved ones
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by crackajackIOS(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2020
This shows how far we have gone downhill
We have made looters leaders
The worst is that they see us as fools.

But we have reached a tipping point,
May history remember this moment with applause.
May all Nigeria oppressors get what they deserve.
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by judility(m): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2020
This protest is not even about ending Sars again, people are hungry and angry against this bad government, infact sars is just a yardstick that trigger it, infact revolution is what we want now, we no go gree, so no to bad government, unemployment, corruption, infact, End the entity called Nigeria, is not working, we no go gree!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by TGMISKY(m): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2020
Adamu Garba's tweets is what I'd call propaganda. Adamu made lies appear like the truth. #EndSARS and/or #EndSWAT is nothing political. We are tired of their brutality. End the SARS, not rename it!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Angelfrost(m): 9:25am On Oct 15, 2020
This Adamu is an idiot!!!... Jack Dorsey is at liberty to feed off any trend he so desires! None of anyone's business, not Osibanjo, not even Buhari.

You should do better to set things straight by calming the youths, and showing them the true change they voted for.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 15, 2020
He says the protests have transformed into a political agitation. My question is so what’s a wrong with a political agitation? Abi our condition for this country never reach to agitate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Angelfrost(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2020
jessedaflow:
What is even wrong with these northern folks, why re they always against transformations.

They were born into backwardness... They are used to backwardness, with the prosperity of a few... That is why this experiment called Nigeria, has got to end!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Nyamve1: 9:29am On Oct 15, 2020
SARS or SWAT can end but that will not be the end of life. Where do u plan to spend ur eternity, remember me and u are the reason why Jesus died, Act4:12 the bible said no name that is given in heaven, on earth or beneath by which men must be save, except the name of Jesus. Jesus is the final and only solution for sin Hebrew 9:26. Accept Jesus now, hell is real so is heaven

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari / What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, / Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.