Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" (47726 Views)

Fubara: Wike Is In A Catch-22 Position, Let's Be Careful - Adamu Garba To APC / Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Angelfrost(m): 9:29am On Oct 15, 2020
Flier:
This protest need to stop before it’s too late,we have gotten what we want we should suspend it for now
I don’t want more people to die before people start using their brains
This can easily lead to civil war if care is not taken,it’s been hijacked by politicians

There would have been no protests if good leadership was in place... Good leaders don't wait till people die in oppression before making reforms.

Nigeria police and entire security frame work have been begging and crying for reform long before now... Hell, it was even part of the campaign mantra of the imbeciles in power!

Trust me, your leaders are heartless! This nation is overdue for a REVOLUTION!!!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Saig: 9:32am On Oct 15, 2020
And he still can't maintain good subject-verb agreement even in his tweets

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Flier: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2020
Angelfrost:

There would have been no protests if good leadership was in place... Good leaders don't wait till people die in oppression before making reforms.

Nigeria police and entire security frame work have been begging and crying for reform long before now... Hell, it was even part of the campaign mantra of the imbeciles in power!

Trust me, your leaders are heartless! This nation is overdue for a REVOLUTION!!!
I am not ready for a REVOLUTION,thank God they have opened airport Ama pack my bags and zoom out soon as things fall apart.Our leaders are animal we can’t fight them through revolution they will kill us all.We need to create our party and vote them out through the ballot
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Angelfrost(m): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2020
Flier:
I am not ready for a REVOLUTION,thank God they have opened airport Ama pack my bags and zoom out soon as things fall apart.Our leaders are animal we can’t fight them through revolution they will kill us all.We need to create our party and vote them out through the ballot

Vote them out??! Yeah, that will happen when foreigners organize the election! Till then, forget it!!!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by chidooh1: 9:36am On Oct 15, 2020
Who is this adamu garba Another boko haram with the usual born to rule mentally. Please help me tell these Abokis that Nigeria is disintegrating and they would surely have all the South to contend with, enough is enough. #endnaijanow.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Shaprara: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2020
Adamu Garba is right. Jack shared a link with Viva La Resistance. That’s Che Guaverra’s thing and it doesn’t sound good. Foreign influence should be stopped in this agitation to end police brutality because with that influence bad actors can and will game the assembly for something else which could cause mayhem. Look at Portland and New York in America.
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Shadysen: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2020
Enemy of transformation
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by kenfarm(m): 9:38am On Oct 15, 2020
SARS as a name of a unit is disbanded...very good of the IG.......but the individuals who are the key problem are been redeployed to perform another duties with the same brutality attitude......can a leopard change is skin who is fooling who??

The signal this protest has given the youth is that if we come together with one voice, we can take over that leadership they said is ours tomorrow even today

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Flier: 9:40am On Oct 15, 2020
Angelfrost:

Vote them out??! Yeah, that will happen when foreigners organize the election! Till then, forget it!!!
Country wey be party after party I mean one looter out another one in,One step forward 20 steps backward
The problem is black mans problem not really the leader,just use black communities in developed countries as a case study
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Redcrafton: 9:40am On Oct 15, 2020
Flier:

You believe your vote counts?

You should have known that only the parties sponsored by these leaders who are part of $600 billion rape of Nigeria treasury are allowed to stand. Its either PDP or APC for now. Those leaders move around these parties. The have no morals or political principles.

To beat them in their corrupt game, you will need to have loads of cash.

Sudan and Belarus have different ideas.
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by perosky80(m): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Adamu Garba Speaks Against Contribution Of Twitter Ceo Jack To #endsars Protests

Conversation

Adamu Garba II

@adamugarba

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1316519387990560770
This is boy Adamu garba is very stupid freedom of speech Adamu MuMu
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Flier: 9:43am On Oct 15, 2020
Redcrafton:

You believe your vote counts?

You should have known that only the party sponsored by these leaders who are part of $600 billion rape of Nigeria treasury are allowed to stand. Its either PDP or APC for now. Those leader move around these parties. The have no morals or political principles.

To beat them in their corrupt game, you will need to have loads of cash.

Sudan and Belarus have different ideas.
You can’t rig majority out,we are talking about protest VOTE I mean what happened in 1993.You can only nullify a protest vote you can’t rig it
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by BlueAir: 9:44am On Oct 15, 2020
Garba has a valid point. Who's anyone to escalate the tension? Government only needs to do the needful and endswat then deal ruthlessly with anyone still fooling around
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2020
mascot87:
See him disguising in the twit below like he is actually in support of #ENDSARS. Just one twit from Jack and everywhere burst. He is one of our enemy in disguise and he has been exposed.
Sòrò sòke wéréy

You can see he is a bigot.
He is only for anything North.
He is only afraid because the president is a Northerner,he doesn't know the outcome of a continued protest on Buhari"s presidency.
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Redcrafton: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2020
Flier:
You can’t rig majority out,we are talking about protest VOTE I mean what happened in 1993.You can only nullify a protest vote you can’t rig it

Which protest vote?

Why didn't you use protest vote in 2019?

The vote in which the same old politicians will send thugs to destroy the ballot boxes while the security agents stand and watch?

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Flier: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2020
Redcrafton:

Which protest vote?

Why didn't you use protest vote in 2019?

The vote in which the same old politicians will send thugs to destroy the ballot boxes while the security agents stand and watch?
We didn’t have this issue in 1999 beside most didn’t care about the 1999 election because we all believe the military won’t leave power
It worked in 1993,it’s going to work now if we work towards it
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Nyanabo(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2020
Is everything about politics in this mistake of a country ? #EndSARS is NOT and will never be political agender. Rather It is the voice of the youths against oppression and brutality.
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by vcente(m): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2020
Flier:
O ri e ti daru go and get yourself killed
An Gba eku lowo kiniun oni a je ki o un lo si oko
sorry I don't speak yourba thanks
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by tinktanker: 10:06am On Oct 15, 2020
I know it must be one of those mumu from the north
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Johnnyessence(m): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2020
perosky80:
This is boy Adamu garba is very stupid freedom of speech Adamu MuMu
yes, he's a clueless buhari loyalist.
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 15, 2020
mascot87:
See him disguising in the twit below like he is actually in support of #ENDSARS. Just one twit from Jack and everywhere burst. He is one of our enemy in disguise and he has been exposed.
Sòrò sòke wéréy
The North has shown itself as the enemy of Nigeria's progress. May arise and divide this country let everyone find their way
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Redcrafton: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2020
Flier:
We didn’t have this issue in 1999 beside most didn’t care about the 1999 election because we all believe the military won’t leave power
It worked in 1993,it’s going to work now if we work towards it

I said 2019?

Read my post again.
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by chatinent: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2020
Oga say na we will meet in court.

Lol.
To be mugu bad o.
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by luluman: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2020
SLAP44:
After threatening Jack Dorsey, next thing they will do is send Nigerian army to go and beat him up grin grin grin

#EndSARS
Then everything will turn to end Nigeria.
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Sunnyja: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2020
Flier:
Were ni e,I won’t say anything keep protesting
Just know that I won’t have sympathy for you if anything should happen to you,I am done protesting
What are you expecting to happen to peaceful protesters in a sane society?! Your friends who goes about carrying POS and forcing people to withdraw money from ATM might likely use live bullets on them?!
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Tadeus(m): 10:29am On Oct 15, 2020
Werey Garba. So dis idiot Garba said"we will not kill our people again" so he knw dah dey have been killing us. Werey, send SARS to go and arrest him nah
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Babakwara(m): 10:29am On Oct 15, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Adamu Garba Speaks Against Contribution Of Twitter Ceo Jack To #endsars Protests

Conversation

Adamu Garba II

@adamugarba

Oppression everywhere from every angle......you guys are bad.

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1316519387990560770
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by luluman: 10:30am On Oct 15, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
If you are among the protesters, kindly make an inscription like this;
#RestructureNgNOW

Send signal, Restructuring is now a NECESSITY
I think our amalgamation was actually an error with the way they think. We are not the same.
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2020
THE WILL AND MIGHT OF THE COLLECTIVE RATIONAL OF THE NATION'S YOUTH CAN NEVER BE OPPRESSED AND SUPPRESSED.
#ENDSARS, #ENDNANSSALARY, #ENDFUELHIKE, #ENDELECTRICITYHIKE, #ENDGOVERNORSSECURITYVOTE,
#ENDGODFATHERISM
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by IMASTEX: 10:56am On Oct 15, 2020
Newskey:
Useless terrorist
And a foolish one at that, telling Jack in his own platform what & what not to do. How one originated from the same country with those specie still baffled me. In fact the angel in charge of redeployment to earth would have queries on the last day.
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Naijasuper: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2020
I trust my naija people na,him go chop better Savage replies
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Rubicon67(m): 11:23am On Oct 15, 2020
Law and Order has broken the moment this fat cats started looting the treasury with impunity. I think they can see that people are getting fed up and that's a big concern for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari / What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, / Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.