Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,870 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

Buhari Rejects Buratai’s Request To Deploy Soldiers For EndSARS - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rejects Buratai’s Request To Deploy Soldiers For EndSARS (63695 Views)

EndSARS Protests: Timi Frank Warns Against Plot To Deploy Soldiers / Buhari Rejects Ministerial Nominations From Imo, Ondo, Ogun / Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rejects Buratai’s Request To Deploy Soldiers For EndSARS by Johnnyessence(m): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
hybridblood07:
Lol
yes.
Re: Buhari Rejects Buratai’s Request To Deploy Soldiers For EndSARS by sodiamond: 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
superCleanworks:
open fire & get a hell storm

but honestly, i don't believe this story that a chief of army would turn his face from bokoharam and be begging for permission to scatter civilian protest.

or is this news fashioned to make bubu appear like the good guy who saved the protesters from army koboko & bullet?
Are you minding the old fools
Re: Buhari Rejects Buratai’s Request To Deploy Soldiers For EndSARS by CavemanDefuturo: 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
#EndSars and henceforth no police officer, SARS, DSS, sac, rrs, what ever their names maybe should be allowed to legally kill any citizen without a trial in the court of law. Be it an armed robber, kidnapper...you need to prove people guilty before condemning them. This is just too much to bare, is everyone going bananas in this country. WTF did I just read?

I feel like pushing a digger through anus of this Officer James till it comes out through his mouth. His evils will not be forgiven, No way! i spit on his grave in advance #EndPoliceBrutality

https://www.nairaland.com/6182404/armageddon-called-awkuzu-sars-under

https://humangle.ng/once-arrested-just-forget-it-anambra-residents-recount-bitter-experiences-of-sars-brutality/
Re: Buhari Rejects Buratai’s Request To Deploy Soldiers For EndSARS by Nkpondike333: 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
"But the president recognises that this categories of protesters are not the same as members o the shiite sect." who borrow them sense. For buratai or burukutu is he thinking that we are in military era. I reserve my word.
Re: Buhari Rejects Buratai’s Request To Deploy Soldiers For EndSARS by sniperr007(m): 7:23am On Oct 16, 2020
Johnnyessence:
yes, that's what he's afraid of.

The protest should demand constitutional change. Restructuring.

Then I know we have got them.
Re: Buhari Rejects Buratai’s Request To Deploy Soldiers For EndSARS by Thetruthalways: 10:57am On Oct 16, 2020
Mathantics:

Go and tell that to your fellow zombie
I didn't support their rehabilitation too...
But you term everyone as a zombie...
Moreover some of them surrendered willingly, amnesty international and human rights are all on this..
I just said soldiers are still their fighting boko haram, and you have to respect that...
Please think before you post. Thats the purpose of the brain, thats if you are sane enough...
Re: Buhari Rejects Buratai’s Request To Deploy Soldiers For EndSARS by Mathantics: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2020
Thetruthalways:

I didn't support their rehabilitation too...
But you term everyone as a zombie...
Moreover some of them surrendered willingly, amnesty international and human rights are all on this..
I just said soldiers are still their fighting boko haram, and you have to respect that...
Please think before you post. Thats the purpose of the brain, thats if you are sane enough...

Can you prove that Amnesty International and Human Rights support the rehabilitation of Boko Haram?

You're a Hypocrite and a lair,
Like I said, you can only deceive your felow Zombie.

You boko haram sympathizers think you're smart.
Just tell me boko haram have been defeated.
Re: Buhari Rejects Buratai’s Request To Deploy Soldiers For EndSARS by Thetruthalways: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
Mathantics:

Can you prove that Amnesty International and Human Rights support the rehabilitation of Boko Haram?

You're a Hypocrite and a lair,
Like I said, you can only deceive your felow Zombie.

You boko haram sympathizers think you're smart.
Just tell me boko haram have been defeated.

I never sympathized with Boko haram...
Please understand things before spitting rubbish...
All i said was soldiers are still in Sambisa engaging bh and should be appreciated.....is it hard to understand?
Get this into youe dumb skull please...i said if they surrendered willingly and they are being killed, amnesty international will step in even with the atrocities bh have caused...and some of this bh were reported to have surrendered...
Do you think soldiers will capture hundreds of them in the bush and allowed them to be rehabilitated just like that?....
There are rules please....
And i said again i never said rehabilitating them is owk i want them all dead too...
But you are here typing shit calling people zombie...reason please, make use of your brain before you act...that is if at least you are intelligent
Re: Buhari Rejects Buratai’s Request To Deploy Soldiers For EndSARS by Mathantics: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
Thetruthalways:

I never sympathized with Boko haram...
Please understand things before spitting rubbish...
All i said was soldiers are still in Sambisa engaging bh and should be appreciated.....is it hard to understand?
Get this into youe dumb skull please...i said if they surrendered willingly and they are being killed, amnesty international will step in even with the atrocities bh have caused...and some of this bh were reported to have surrendered...
Do you think soldiers will capture hundreds of them in the bush and allowed them to be rehabilitated just like that?....
There are rules please....
And i said again i never said rehabilitating them is owk i want them all dead too...
But you are here typing shit calling people zombie...reason please, make use of your brain before you act...that is if at least you are intelligent

You insulted me in your previous post and this now and still saying I called you zombie, like I don't have the right to insult you too,

If Nigerian army likes they should be there for 50yrs, the truth is that the Nigerian army headed by Burutai don't want to end Boko Haram and is not doing enough, the Chedian soldiers are not more powerful than Nigerian army, their military budgets is not bigger than ours yet they have done better than the Nigerian army.

Many soldiers have criticised their seniors and the government for not giving them the support to defeat Boko Haram, some even tried mutiny, some commit suicide, many of them resigned and you're trying to defend the war against Boko Haram as serious.

Nigerian army have celebrated audio defeat of Boko Haram several times. Truth is that Buhari and Burutai are doing business with Boko Haram and sacrificing our soldiers. How many Boko Haram sponsors have been arrested through the so called repentant Boko Haram?
Nigerian army no longer attack Boko Haram, they only repel attacks from the jihadists.

You keep insulting me because I don't agree with you,

You sympathize with jihadists and lie at the same time.

Go and tell the Borno State governor that Nigerian Soldiers are fighting Boko Haram.
Re: Buhari Rejects Buratai’s Request To Deploy Soldiers For EndSARS by Thetruthalways: 1:42am On Oct 17, 2020
Mathantics:

You insulted me in your previous post and this now and still saying I called you zombie, like I don't have the right to insult you too,

If Nigerian army likes they should be there for 50yrs, the truth is that the Nigerian army headed by Burutai don't want to end Boko Haram and is not doing enough, the Chedian soldiers are not more powerful than Nigerian army, their military budgets is not bigger than ours yet they have done better than the Nigerian army.

Many soldiers have criticised their seniors and the government for not giving them the support to defeat Boko Haram, some even tried mutiny, some commit suicide, many of them resigned and you're trying to defend the war against Boko Haram as serious.

Nigerian army have celebrated audio defeat of Boko Haram several times. Truth is that Buhari and Burutai are doing business with Boko Haram and sacrificing our soldiers. How many Boko Haram sponsors have been arrested through the so called repentant Boko Haram?
Nigerian army no longer attack Boko Haram, they only repel attacks from the jihadists.

You keep insulting me because I don't agree with you,

You sympathize with jihadists and lie at the same time.

Go and tell the Borno State governor that Nigerian Soldiers are fighting Boko Haram.
I don't have your time i never insulted you before you called me a zombie...
Even Borno state government said the soldiers are trying but more needs to be done..he said there is sabotage....it baffles me how you think...
If Soldiers aren't fighting bh...boko haram would have been out to other states like they did in the past...
I hope you will agree that GEJ and his chiefs then were doing business too...mind you am not against GEJ but making reference as BH didn't start with this administration...
People forget a lot of attacks and bomb blasts that happened in some states in towns not just villages..Abuja, Kaduna, Kano cities were all attacked...
But am done with you...
Anyone that thinks Chadian soldiers have done morethan what Nigerian soldiers are doing is ignorant, stupid and an ingrate...and you are one of them...
You sit stupidly posting rubbish...
I rest my case engaging a stupid person that you are
Re: Buhari Rejects Buratai’s Request To Deploy Soldiers For EndSARS by LebenNG: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
iboboyswag:

I commend Mr President for his patience, fatherly understanding and concerns. It is not lost on us what some others that have come before would have done.

I wish to reiterate that I am happy that he is aware that this protest isn't about ousting his government but about demanding swift actions and upturn of the decay and culture of impunity that has become the bedrock of most government institutions and government itself.

Together we can make Nigeria great again!

#Endpolicebrutality
#EndSars
great how, soro soke werey!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Fresh Posters In Abuja / Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General / Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.