Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,108 members, 7,957,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

How do I Retrieve My 2016 NYSC Call Up Number? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How do I Retrieve My 2016 NYSC Call Up Number? (12770 Views)

All You Need To Know About NYSC Call Up Number And Green Card / NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out / This Charming 2016 NYSC Batch 'A'Corps Member Came 3rd After All These Projects? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How do I Retrieve My 2016 NYSC Call Up Number? by dododawa1: 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
BUHARI may be a help
Re: How do I Retrieve My 2016 NYSC Call Up Number? by wilkii: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
I can assist, send me at least two of the following info. Matric No, Email address and Gsm no. used for the registration
My email: bitrusnazuwa@gmail.com
Re: How do I Retrieve My 2016 NYSC Call Up Number? by Ndumyke(m): 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
Go to your school nysc Desk, they will remobilise you

1 Like

Re: How do I Retrieve My 2016 NYSC Call Up Number? by LOVEGINO(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
R0kstarr8:
ask your fellow nairalanders...they may know the way out
lol. Sooo na Facebook him dey so abi?

2 Likes

Re: How do I Retrieve My 2016 NYSC Call Up Number? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
Houseofglam7:
cry
love the message your profile pics carry. cry

1 Like

Re: How do I Retrieve My 2016 NYSC Call Up Number? by Houseofglam7(f): 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
Acecards:
love the message your profile pics carry. cry
Awwwwwwwww you sweet sweet thing kiss
Re: How do I Retrieve My 2016 NYSC Call Up Number? by Drone95(m): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
NYSC Revalidation

NYSC Revalidation option is meant for those who;

Those refused to go camping after they have been mobilized maybe because of distance or financial reason.
Those forgot to check their NYSC dashboard for their letter of mobilization. As funny as it sounds, a friend missed camp because he thought the letter would be mailed to him or sent via school, forgetting he will have to print it from his dashboard. The lack of email/SMS notification for the printing of letter didn’t help anyways.
Those who forgot vital documents when they went camping hence they weren’t registered.
Those who went late to camp and got there after the registration window must have expired, so they weren’t registered.
Anyone who had been mobilized and for any reason didn’t show up at camp or wasn’t registered at camp.

If you don’t have a State Code number (Unique NYSC number that identifies your Service State, Year, Batch and personnel number), you fall into this group. A State Code number looks like State/Year&Batch/personnel number, eg KW/17B/0001, DT/18C/1786

How to Apply for NYSC Revalidation?

To apply for revalidation, you will have to follow those who are applying for mobilization.

Once a new batch of Prospective Corp Members are applying for mobilization, open the NYSC Portal and click on the Registration button.

On the next page, you will see the Revalidation option. Click on it and follow the instructions to revalidate your profile (usually only fingerprint recapture) and voila, you are done.

If revalidation is done within the same batch (maybe you missed Batch A Stream 1 Camping and apply alongside Batch A Stream II) you will likely be posted back to the same state. Else, if you missed Batch A camping and applied alongside Batch B or C, you will be posted to a different state.

NYSC Remobilization

NYSC Remobilization is meant for those who;

after registration at the CAMP or after being posted to a PPA (place of primary assignment) absconded and didn’t complete the service year.
May also be the option for corpers who were sent out of camp for participating in sexual activities or gambling, smoking, fighting. I am only certain about the first option.

So if you didn’t report to your PPA for the period of 90 days to 110 days, you would be declared as ABSCONDED CORP MEMBER. Unlike Revalidation, you will not go camping again (NYSC doesn’t allow an individual to camp twice).

How to Apply for NYSC Remobilization?

On the average, it takes the NYSC state secretariat about 5 months to declare a corp member as absconded and notify the main headquarters. This is because the LGI, ZI and State Coordinator will have to verify that you have fled.

If you absconded immediately after camp without collecting any allowance (other than the ones paid at the camp) good for you. If you absconded from service after receiving an allowance outside the camp, you are refunding it. The steps to apply for Remobilization is quite stressful though.

You will have to make sure you have been declared as absconded corp member else you can go back and continue service with Extension of service. If you have been reported as an absconded corp member and remobilised, you will be posted to a different state for service.
To apply for Remobilization;

1. You will have to travel down to the NYSC secretariat of the state you were posted to (good luck if it is far from you).

2. There, locate the Office of Corps Discipline and Reward. Inform them that you want to apply for remobilization and you came to check for “LETTER OF DECISION“.

If the state officials haven’t sent their letter of decision to Abuja, you will be given the option of returning to service with extension for the number of days missed. If they have submitted their decision, the head of the department will check if the National Headquarters have sent a remobilization decision.

If no, your long wait begins. Letter of decisions usually takes about 3 months to return from Abuja (except you somehow manage to influence the speed, maybe by divine intervention). If there is a letter of decision, good, if not you go home and return some other time.

3. Go to your bank (the one you registered for collection of allowee) and request for Bank Account Statement. This will serve as proof that you either received an allowance or not. If you did not receive any allowance outside the camp, go to the next step. If you did, calculate how much NYSC paid into your account and refund via REMITA.

4. To refund via REMITA, go to a CYBER CAFE and inform them you want to make REMITA payment to the TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT under NYSC, and select Personnel Cost as Purpose of Payment (you can verify this by heading to the Accounts department of the State NYSC and asking for directions on how to refund allowance).
Make the payment at the nearest bank using your generated RRR number and make about four photocopies of the Teller, Remita payment slip and Account Statement as proof.

5. After presenting your Account Statement (and proof of payment in case you refunded allowee) at the Corps Discipline and Reward office, you will be asked to write a letter to the DG informing Him of your willingness to return to service. The Head of Corps Discipline and Reward will guide you on how to do that.

6. Next, you will be sent to the ICT office to submit the documents alongside a copy Letter of Decision.

7. Then you go home and wait for remobilization portal to open (usually a week after camp). Go to NYSC portal, click on , Select the option with “click here if you registered online and in camp” and log in.

remobilisation

If you see a successfully remobilised message, you can proceed to print remobilization slip on your dashboard and also Certificate of remobilization.

print letter

vii. head over to the NYSC secretariat of the new state you have been posted to and begin serving immediately. When remobilised, you only serve 11 months.
-

NOTE: In case your letter of decision has not been sent, you can go ahead to get your statement of account and refund the allowance if any (excluding whatever you received at the camp). This will speed things up once you get the letter of decision.

Mind you, the only way to know if your letter of decision has been sent is by visiting the office of Corps Discipline and Reward at the state headquarters of the state you were posted to.

Except you have your way of communicating with them, be prepared for transportation cost. If you have any questions or suggestion don’t forget to leave it below.
Copied

2 Likes

Re: How do I Retrieve My 2016 NYSC Call Up Number? by Dollanaira: 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
hmmm
Re: How do I Retrieve My 2016 NYSC Call Up Number? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
Houseofglam7:

Awwwwwwwww you sweet sweet thing kiss
lol... You are an advocate of mental health or you just used that pics for using sake ?
Re: How do I Retrieve My 2016 NYSC Call Up Number? by Djamel(m): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
Orubebe01:
Reach nysc on twitter

Not a bad idea if you ask me
Just pray they get to see ur post
If they do, I think you'll get your solution
Re: How do I Retrieve My 2016 NYSC Call Up Number? by Houseofglam7(f): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
Acecards:
lol... You are an advocate of mental health or you just used that pics for using sake ?

You wanna talk?
I'm all ears smiley
Re: How do I Retrieve My 2016 NYSC Call Up Number? by KingsArome(m): 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
If you have the email use during the registration email me.
Re: How do I Retrieve My 2016 NYSC Call Up Number? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
Houseofglam7:

You wanna talk?
I'm all ears smiley
Not really, but if I wanted to, here won't be the right place to talk
Re: How do I Retrieve My 2016 NYSC Call Up Number? by guiddoti: 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
eki2000:
Reach "Righteous89" or "Dem Manna" for proper evaluation of situation/problem.
hahaha for spiritual related matters.
Re: How do I Retrieve My 2016 NYSC Call Up Number? by Houseofglam7(f): 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
Acecards:
Not really, but if I wanted to, here won't be the right place to talk
smiley
Re: How do I Retrieve My 2016 NYSC Call Up Number? by ABBEYsammy01(m): 3:15am On Nov 21, 2020
Drone95:
NYSC Revalidation

NYSC Revalidation option is meant for those who;

Those refused to go camping after they have been mobilized maybe because of distance or financial reason.
Those forgot to check their NYSC dashboard for their letter of mobilization. As funny as it sounds, a friend missed camp because he thought the letter would be mailed to him or sent via school, forgetting he will have to print it from his dashboard. The lack of email/SMS notification for the printing of letter didn’t help anyways.
Those who forgot vital documents when they went camping hence they weren’t registered.
Those who went late to camp and got there after the registration window must have expired, so they weren’t registered.
Anyone who had been mobilized and for any reason didn’t show up at camp or wasn’t registered at camp.

If you don’t have a State Code number (Unique NYSC number that identifies your Service State, Year, Batch and personnel number), you fall into this group. A State Code number looks like State/Year&Batch/personnel number, eg KW/17B/0001, DT/18C/1786

How to Apply for NYSC Revalidation?

To apply for revalidation, you will have to follow those who are applying for mobilization.

Once a new batch of Prospective Corp Members are applying for mobilization, open the NYSC Portal and click on the Registration button.

On the next page, you will see the Revalidation option. Click on it and follow the instructions to revalidate your profile (usually only fingerprint recapture) and voila, you are done.

If revalidation is done within the same batch (maybe you missed Batch A Stream 1 Camping and apply alongside Batch A Stream II) you will likely be posted back to the same state. Else, if you missed Batch A camping and applied alongside Batch B or C, you will be posted to a different state.

NYSC Remobilization

NYSC Remobilization is meant for those who;

after registration at the CAMP or after being posted to a PPA (place of primary assignment) absconded and didn’t complete the service year.
May also be the option for corpers who were sent out of camp for participating in sexual activities or gambling, smoking, fighting. I am only certain about the first option.

So if you didn’t report to your PPA for the period of 90 days to 110 days, you would be declared as ABSCONDED CORP MEMBER. Unlike Revalidation, you will not go camping again (NYSC doesn’t allow an individual to camp twice).

How to Apply for NYSC Remobilization?

On the average, it takes the NYSC state secretariat about 5 months to declare a corp member as absconded and notify the main headquarters. This is because the LGI, ZI and State Coordinator will have to verify that you have fled.

If you absconded immediately after camp without collecting any allowance (other than the ones paid at the camp) good for you. If you absconded from service after receiving an allowance outside the camp, you are refunding it. The steps to apply for Remobilization is quite stressful though.

You will have to make sure you have been declared as absconded corp member else you can go back and continue service with Extension of service. If you have been reported as an absconded corp member and remobilised, you will be posted to a different state for service.
To apply for Remobilization;

1. You will have to travel down to the NYSC secretariat of the state you were posted to (good luck if it is far from you).

2. There, locate the Office of Corps Discipline and Reward. Inform them that you want to apply for remobilization and you came to check for “LETTER OF DECISION“.

If the state officials haven’t sent their letter of decision to Abuja, you will be given the option of returning to service with extension for the number of days missed. If they have submitted their decision, the head of the department will check if the National Headquarters have sent a remobilization decision.

If no, your long wait begins. Letter of decisions usually takes about 3 months to return from Abuja (except you somehow manage to influence the speed, maybe by divine intervention). If there is a letter of decision, good, if not you go home and return some other time.

3. Go to your bank (the one you registered for collection of allowee) and request for Bank Account Statement. This will serve as proof that you either received an allowance or not. If you did not receive any allowance outside the camp, go to the next step. If you did, calculate how much NYSC paid into your account and refund via REMITA.

4. To refund via REMITA, go to a CYBER CAFE and inform them you want to make REMITA payment to the TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT under NYSC, and select Personnel Cost as Purpose of Payment (you can verify this by heading to the Accounts department of the State NYSC and asking for directions on how to refund allowance).
Make the payment at the nearest bank using your generated RRR number and make about four photocopies of the Teller, Remita payment slip and Account Statement as proof.

5. After presenting your Account Statement (and proof of payment in case you refunded allowee) at the Corps Discipline and Reward office, you will be asked to write a letter to the DG informing Him of your willingness to return to service. The Head of Corps Discipline and Reward will guide you on how to do that.

6. Next, you will be sent to the ICT office to submit the documents alongside a copy Letter of Decision.

7. Then you go home and wait for remobilization portal to open (usually a week after camp). Go to NYSC portal, click on , Select the option with “click here if you registered online and in camp” and log in.

remobilisation

If you see a successfully remobilised message, you can proceed to print remobilization slip on your dashboard and also Certificate of remobilization.

print letter

vii. head over to the NYSC secretariat of the new state you have been posted to and begin serving immediately. When remobilised, you only serve 11 months.
-

NOTE: In case your letter of decision has not been sent, you can go ahead to get your statement of account and refund the allowance if any (excluding whatever you received at the camp). This will speed things up once you get the letter of decision.

Mind you, the only way to know if your letter of decision has been sent is by visiting the office of Corps Discipline and Reward at the state headquarters of the state you were posted to.

Except you have your way of communicating with them, be prepared for transportation cost. If you have any questions or suggestion don’t forget to leave it below.
Copied

Na you try pass

1 Like

Re: How do I Retrieve My 2016 NYSC Call Up Number? by yenereal(m): 10:40am On Nov 21, 2020
I hope you know you are going to jail? One of the NYSC bye-laws says that if someone skip his service year when he is less than 30yrs, he shall face 2 years imprisonment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? / NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 / Spray Hair, Dreadlocks, Braided Hair, tattoos, Are They Allowed In Nysc Camp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.