Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Woman Throws Baby Out Through Window After Giving Birth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Throws Baby Out Through Window After Giving Birth (855 Views)

Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window / Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Throws Baby Out Through Window After Giving Birth by Linadinna: 7:49am On Oct 15, 2020
A Lady in Queens, New York who threw her new born son out through a window told police she was scared after giving birth at home, then took a shower and fell asleep as her infant was left lying in a cold alley.

Sabita Dookram who is 23, was arraigned on Tuesday October 13 on attempted murder and other charges after tossing the baby and she is now held on for a $50,000 bail.

Police found a barely breathing newborn boy outside a home on 126th St. near 107th Ave. in South Ozone Park on Sunday, leading to the shocking details revealed by the mum upon her arrest.

“I gave birth yesterday afternoon. I cut the cord with a scissor from the bathroom,” Dookram told police according to a criminal complaint.

"I was scared and threw it out of the bathroom window. I did not check on the baby, I put my clothes in the laundry hamper in the bathroom, I showered and went to sleep,” she told police.

Authorities said the baby boy is on a ventilator in critical condition amd has been transferred from Jamaica Hospital to Cohen Children’s Medical Center.

According to police, an exam revealed he suffered a traumatic brain injury, with bleeding and swelling to his brain and scalp, as well as an abdominal injury with internal bleeding.

“This is a heartbreaking situation. A newborn baby has suffered greatly because of the alleged actions of his mother, who now faces serious charges and a lengthy prison sentence," Queens District Attorney Melinda Katz said.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/10/woman-throws-baby-out-through-window.html?m=1

Re: Woman Throws Baby Out Through Window After Giving Birth by Linadinna: 7:50am On Oct 15, 2020
More Pictures

Re: Woman Throws Baby Out Through Window After Giving Birth by webosky: 7:53am On Oct 15, 2020
Linadinna:
A Lady in Queens, New York who threw her new born son out through a window told police she was scared after giving birth at home, then took a shower and fell asleep as her infant was left lying in a cold alley.

Sabita Dookram who is 23, was arraigned on Tuesday October 13 on attempted murder and other charges after tossing the baby and she is now held on for a $50,000 bail.

Police found a barely breathing newborn boy outside a home on 126th St. near 107th Ave. in South Ozone Park on Sunday, leading to the shocking details revealed by the mum upon her arrest.

“I gave birth yesterday afternoon. I cut the cord with a scissor from the bathroom,” Dookram told police according to a criminal complaint.

"I was scared and threw it out of the bathroom window. I did not check on the baby, I put my clothes in the laundry hamper in the bathroom, I showered and went to sleep,” she told police.

Authorities said the baby boy is on a ventilator in critical condition amd has been transferred from Jamaica Hospital to Cohen Children’s Medical Center.

According to police, an exam revealed he suffered a traumatic brain injury, with bleeding and swelling to his brain and scalp, as well as an abdominal injury with internal bleeding.

“This is a heartbreaking situation. A newborn baby has suffered greatly because of the alleged actions of his mother, who now faces serious charges and a lengthy prison sentence," Queens District Attorney Melinda Katz said.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/10/woman-throws-baby-out-through-window.html?m=1

This is heartless, how could she do that ,I guess she should be taken to a psychiatric hospital

1 Like

Re: Woman Throws Baby Out Through Window After Giving Birth by chatinent: 7:54am On Oct 15, 2020
It's not just about getting her arrested.

Are you sure she's okay mentally?
Re: Woman Throws Baby Out Through Window After Giving Birth by clairebode(f): 7:57am On Oct 15, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Throws Baby Out Through Window After Giving Birth by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 15, 2020
chatinent:
It's not just about getting her arrested.

Are you sure she's okay mentally?

They are probably going to release her...she probably got pregnancy induced insanity..where a mother starts to see her child as a threat...
Re: Woman Throws Baby Out Through Window After Giving Birth by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:00am On Oct 15, 2020
it can only be deep-rooted madness
Re: Woman Throws Baby Out Through Window After Giving Birth by Folabifreeman(m): 8:02am On Oct 15, 2020
Re: Woman Throws Baby Out Through Window After Giving Birth by dangermouse(m): 8:08am On Oct 15, 2020
Obviously, not every woman is deemed fit to be a mother. Sad.
Re: Woman Throws Baby Out Through Window After Giving Birth by JOACHINpedro: 9:09am On Oct 15, 2020
Pls add "Graphic photo" to the title
Re: Woman Throws Baby Out Through Window After Giving Birth by udumelue61854: 9:35am On Oct 15, 2020
Obviously, not every woman is deemed fit to be a mother. Sad.
Re: Woman Throws Baby Out Through Window After Giving Birth by Emmadoc: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2020
You no fit train pikin... But you fit fvck abi??..smh
Re: Woman Throws Baby Out Through Window After Giving Birth by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 15, 2020
This hoe cannot raise a kid but can fxck
Damn !!!
God go punish you
Wish a court could send her to death by throwing out from a window
Re: Woman Throws Baby Out Through Window After Giving Birth by mosdii(m): 11:24am On Oct 15, 2020
Vagina people with their numerous problems
Re: Woman Throws Baby Out Through Window After Giving Birth by Aboks(m): 11:30am On Oct 15, 2020
mosdii:
Vagina people with their numerous problems

(1) (Reply)

Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano State (photos) / Condom No Good For My Body Oo. Na Only Me E Dey Be Like This? / Redish Spots On My Genital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.