Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Creating A 50ton Per Day Palm Kernel Processing Plant - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Creating A 50ton Per Day Palm Kernel Processing Plant (7957 Views)

FG Commissions 450 Metric Tons Cassava Processing Plant In Rivers / Ogun State Revives Dormant Imasayi Cashew Nut Processing Plant / The Birth Of A New 3ton Per Day Garri Processing Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creating A 50ton Per Day Palm Kernel Processing Plant by enachris(m): 8:30am On Feb 27, 2021
Experience has shown that its best u start pko production with locally fabricated expeller. An efficient locally fab expeller guarantees 40% recovery, in the process saving time and labour!

Re: Creating A 50ton Per Day Palm Kernel Processing Plant by enachris(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2021
If you are interested in establishing a Palm kernel oil and Palm kernel cake producing factory. I am your plug for an efficient locally fabricated expeller or crushing machine. Call or WhatsApp 08137001490. https:///dfy0bjVGuC

Re: Creating A 50ton Per Day Palm Kernel Processing Plant by enachris(m): 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
Where in Delta state is your factory located?
Re: Creating A 50ton Per Day Palm Kernel Processing Plant by enachris(m): 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
[b][/b]I have a factory situated in Elele, River state and i also fabricate expellers, being in the biznes since 2013.
Earthstorms:

I have some experience in both palm oil processing and palm kernel oil processing. But I will need to learn more as we go along.
Re: Creating A 50ton Per Day Palm Kernel Processing Plant by Earthstorms(m): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2021
enachris:
[b][/b]I have a factory situated in Elele, River state and i also fabricate expellers, being in the biznes since 2013.

You should have gotten some experience by now.

I have been to Elele before, they have lots of kernel and oil processors there.
Re: Creating A 50ton Per Day Palm Kernel Processing Plant by enachris(m): 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
Where do you source for your raw materials? I know of agbara otor, where do u have clusters?
Re: Creating A 50ton Per Day Palm Kernel Processing Plant by olusola81: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
Op, good job. I am also into pko production based in ikorodu, lagos state.
Kudos to all contributors.

1 Like

Re: Creating A 50ton Per Day Palm Kernel Processing Plant by Theophinio(m): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
Earthstorms:
Well setting up a business is demanding.

It seems things just keep changing.

I was thinking we could start with a few tonnes of palm kernel oil production per day, turns out we need to get a minimum of 10 tons of palm kernel oil before we can get buyers to pick up the oil from the factory. So we had to get extra storage tanks. That means larger sum of working capital since more kernel is required.

So we now have to increase the storage capacity to 12 tons for oil.

The exciting part has been the automation part.

Writing software codes to automate the pumps, manage the oil settling, to keep digital track of all produced liquids.

Microcontrollers has really made automation easy. Automation is the way to go, machines don't complain, they don't complain, just feed them electricity and they run non stop.

Now just two main problem remain

1. Reliable supply of palm kernel.

2. Reliable buyers of palm kernel cake.

I will try and post some pictures of the setup we have come up with.

Sir, with less than 10 tonnes you won't see buyers for your pko
You can always sell in 25kg kegs or a tonne in a drum
Re: Creating A 50ton Per Day Palm Kernel Processing Plant by cocolacec(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
olusola81:
Op, good job. I am also into pko production based in ikorodu, lagos state.
Kudos to all contributors.

Do you know any milling company in Oshogbo ,i will like to learn about this business?
Re: Creating A 50ton Per Day Palm Kernel Processing Plant by olusola81: 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
cocolacec:

Do you know any milling company in Oshogbo ,i will like to learn about this business?

There will be a free training on pko production in ondo next week tuesday at topmost hotel, off ademulegun road, ondo city by 10a.m. It's free.
Re: Creating A 50ton Per Day Palm Kernel Processing Plant by cocolacec(m): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
olusola81:

There will be a free training on pko production in ondo next week tuesday at topmost hotel, off ademulegun road, ondo city by 10a.m. It's free.

Thank you for the information.Please let me know if any training will hold in Oshogbo in the nearest future.
Re: Creating A 50ton Per Day Palm Kernel Processing Plant by olusola81: 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
Op,
Pls can you help with a proposal for 45tons per day pko factory using new malaysian machines?
Like 6 nos 15tons per 24hr machines.
Want to make a presentation with it.
Thanks.
Re: Creating A 50ton Per Day Palm Kernel Processing Plant by nethacker(m): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
@Earthstorms, how is it going with you? I'm about to start constructing my PKO factory too. I was waiting for your pictures
Re: Creating A 50ton Per Day Palm Kernel Processing Plant by Bifas1: 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
This is commendable Sir. I have been thinking of doing this in my State but still trying to muster finances sha. Do you intend to sale the oil as edible oil or export as a raw material?
Re: Creating A 50ton Per Day Palm Kernel Processing Plant by bbsteve(m): 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
Earthstorms:
This is to document the process of creating a 50 ton per day palm kernel processing plant.

This project is in 3 phases. 1st phase will process 10 tons of kernel per day.

Some planned costs: will update the actual cost as we go on.

Land cost: 700,000 naira
Machine cost: 5 million (1st phase, more machines to be installed as we go along)
Building: 2.5 million
Electricity connection: 500,000
Installation: 300,000

Presently bearing all the cost from my savings and loans. Might accept investors when the installation is finished and we are ready for production.

I am excited about the project and we are forging ahead.
ples sir, I tried contacting you via direct message but I don't know it's not going through. I am from delta state, and I will like to know more about this business, I will like to talk to you. Via whatsapp or phone call. I pray you get this message and act on it
Re: Creating A 50ton Per Day Palm Kernel Processing Plant by Emma242: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
Earthstorms, thank you for sharing all this details regarding PKO processing business. Currently, I’m partnering with someone to build a 40tpd PKO factory and I will like to get more ideas about this business. I already sent you PM, pls kindly reply me. If possible share me your WhatsApp number, if you wouldn’t mind. Thank you.

Earthstorms:

You should have gotten some experience by now.

I have been to Elele before, they have lots of kernel and oil processors there.
Re: Creating A 50ton Per Day Palm Kernel Processing Plant by nethacker(m): 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Emma242:
Earthstorms, thank you for sharing all this details regarding PKO processing business. Currently, I’m partnering with someone to build a 40tpd PKO factory and I will like to get more ideas about this business. I already sent you PM, pls kindly reply me. If possible share me your WhatsApp number, if you wouldn’t mind. Thank you.

Where are you building your factory?
Are you using locally fabricated machines?
Re: Creating A 50ton Per Day Palm Kernel Processing Plant by bbsteve(m): 9:46am On Sep 03, 2022
Thank you sir for all the high lights, I am interested in going into this business next year, but my major problem is thT I have no experience in it but I'm very ready to learn, even if it means me paying to learn, I intend starting it up mid next year God helping, I have tried contacting you @ Eathstorms, please try to reply my email so that I can be able to send you a direct message, God bless you and continue to uplift you.
Re: Creating A 50ton Per Day Palm Kernel Processing Plant by MULANO: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2022
I SELL VIRGIN WHITE/ SILVER AND RED MERCURY CONTACT ME ON: 08109441889, CALL/ WHATSAPP ME THANKS..
Re: Creating A 50ton Per Day Palm Kernel Processing Plant by Rapidcrawl: 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
Earthstorms:
This is to document the process of creating a 50 ton per day palm kernel processing plant.

This project is in 3 phases. 1st phase will process 10 tons of kernel per day.

Some planned costs: will update the actual cost as we go on.

Land cost: 700,000 naira
Machine cost: 5 million (1st phase, more machines to be installed as we go along)
Building: 2.5 million
Electricity connection: 500,000
Installation: 300,000

Presently bearing all the cost from my savings and loans. Might accept investors when the installation is finished and we are ready for production.

I am excited about the project and we are forging ahead.

Reached out to me on 09128518686
Re: Creating A 50ton Per Day Palm Kernel Processing Plant by dellaziz(m): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
How's the business going?

No more update on the thread!!!
Re: Creating A 50ton Per Day Palm Kernel Processing Plant by ucybaby(f): 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
dellaziz:
How's the business going?

No more update on the thread!!!

Yes please how is the business going ? How about the automation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! / All Poultry And Fish Farmers Need To See This / Plantain sucker available national wide delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.