Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,163 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? (7514 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2020
meobizy:
Something about this write-up screams “attention seeking kid” to me. Have I ever been with? No. Will I try? Not really. I won’t mind one go down on me. I know from scouring Reddit that men are better at head and hand jobs. In some cultures there’s nothing wrong with receiving head from a fellow male, anything else crosses the line.
if my fellow guy touch my diick he'll be needing a new set of teeth. I will rather fry my penis than let a bearded guy put mouth in it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by navzla(m): 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
Durentt:
the sexual attraction and not the sexual act is what makes one a homosexual
In a nutshell 70-80% of human are homosexual?
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Daze12345(m): 1:10am On Oct 17, 2020
Abouwaza:
I was going through my FB messages last night when I came accross an old friend of mine, this was the last guy I kissed and cuddled with before I finally decided to remain straight at least for now until maybe if I jand or something cos normally I think I'm Bi but I hardly find an average Nigerian man to turn me on

I know a lot of people are also like this, and this is even more common with the ladies, you even see girls uploading pics where they kiss on SM these days

Let's just learn to respect other people's opinions
Before you judge someone for being gay, ask yourself who are you to blame the homosexuals?
may death visit you,so na u dey generate gay thread abi,mother fuckers. wait after police na una we go face.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 3:43am On Oct 17, 2020
How many times do i tell y'all NL faggits to always mention me on threads like this?? angry angry angry

This is why y'all are getting no asses/dickks! ! angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 3:45am On Oct 17, 2020
Nuel4:
if my fellow guy touch my diick he'll be needing a new set of teeth. I will rather fry my penis than let a bearded guy put mouth in it

But you'll wanna touch a lesbian lady and expect her to be non-violent abi??

Who want even touch you sef in the first place? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 3:46am On Oct 17, 2020
chiommy123:
Gabriel people una weldone oh

You were the fourth to comment....make it make sense lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 3:48am On Oct 17, 2020
rowland545:
Gay-asss thread....I'm out of here

Why did you enter in the first place?
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 3:49am On Oct 17, 2020
MrCork:

so u saying u gay & u spread aid on Facebook...correct?...do u realise shootin gay mans at the back is ok & is self defense coz they spread aid?(no oofense) angry

You mean the way SARS dey shoot una?? cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 3:50am On Oct 17, 2020
[[s]quote author=czarr post=94967614]ogun kee all of una in jesus name!![/quote]
[/s]
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 3:53am On Oct 17, 2020
czarr:
what happened to pedophiles freedom of sexual preference.....some underage girls who want to have sex with mature guys, should we allow them because they have the right to their bodies?...why would someone tell them what to do with their bodies?

what if pedophiles start protesting for the right to have sex with consenting minors?....as long as they are not hurting anyone?

I'm not surprised, you're a typical stewpid hetrosexual Nigerian male that's doesn't know the meaning of "CONSENT"

Paedophilia, rape and bestiality are consent ridding acts! Take a book a read! A minor can't give consent cos he/she is not up to the legal right dummy!

You're obviously a paedophile because you want us to accept you before you accept gays! Y'all be always quick to try and equate homosexuality with paedophilia, na una know wetin una dey find!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 3:54am On Oct 17, 2020
navzla:

Mr man if I display a level of ignorance, you make me informed.What makes one a gay except from screwing ass or having his ass screwed?

Homosexuality is not like hetrosexuality that y'all only need and see women for sexual acts alone!
That's your sexuality deficit not ours bro!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 3:56am On Oct 17, 2020
Nuel4:
You don't have any right to tell me what I should learn to respect or not

No one is telling you to like gays, but when you support/wanna constantly harm them when they haven't offended you, you cross the line!

Get that into your mucus filled skull!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 17, 2020
HuntSon:

I'm not surprised, you're a typical stewpid hetrosexual Nigerian male that's doesn't know the meaning of "CONSENT"

Paedophilia, rape and bestiality are consent ridding acts! Take a book a read! A minor can't give consent cos he/she is not up to the legal right dummy!

You're obviously a paedophile because you want us to accept you before you a accept gays! Y'all be always quick to try and equate homosexuality with paedophilia, na una know wetin una dey find!
Thank you Huntson
God bless u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 17, 2020
HuntSon:

No one is telling you to like gays, but when you support/wanna constantly harm them when they haven't offended you, you cross the line!

mumu. That your useless mouth you use to suck dicck you better turn it somewhere else. You are lucky you aren't facing me vomiting nonsense from that your cursed mouth. You would have been picking your teeth from the ground.
Go and do your nonsense homo in an unlit cave far away from the sight of normal people

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by czarr(m): 7:12am On Oct 17, 2020
HuntSon:

You're obviously a paedophile because you want us to accept you before you a accept gays! Y'all be always quick to try and equate homosexuality with paedophilia, na una know wetin una dey find!
You are a disgusting stupid homosexual, make i catch you for road na hot iron i go put for you stupid ear.......disgusting being....go to america and dip ur stick in their shit, mumu homo dey get opinion....baskard

What of children adopted by this demonic beings such as yourself....through inception they convince an innocent child that it's okay to sleep with their fellow sex, and tomorrow such child would think he or she is gay or even bi...you have the mouth to come here and defend your people..........dirty stupid buffon

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by czarr(m): 7:20am On Oct 17, 2020
HuntSon:

I don't want a tomorrow where my child would think it's okay because of the sake of ',freedom' to stick his penis in an anus or allow one to be stuck inside him, i shudder to imagine it.

you guys should protest for and island where you guys can go be together and let normal human face important life issues like #endsars

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 11:23am On Oct 17, 2020
czarr:
I don't want a tomorrow where my child would think it's okay because of the sake of ',freedom' to stick his penis in an anus or allow one to be stuck inside him, i shudder to imagine it.

you guys should protest for and island where you guys can go be together and let normal human face important life issues like #endsars

This is the dumbest opinion I've ever heard! So you don't like gays because you're so afraid your child may grow up in a world where they respect people's choices?? You still wanna advance a society where it's okay to hate and bully others because they're not like you in the next generation??

What about we that grew up in a largely hetero society even without the advent of the internet and shit, why did we still turn out gay, can you explain that? Or what about you that have been seeing gay acts in movies, did it stop you from loving women and liking men??

Sir, your problem is sheer insecurity, if your child will be queer or not, they wil be! Irrespective of influence or anything! Some of y'all don't even deserve children because the planned oppression that seeps from your thoughts are alarming!

Lmao.... "normal issues??" You don't want SARS to keep oppressing you but you wanna keep on oppressing another? Make it make sense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2020
czarr:
You are a disgusting stupid homosexual, make i catch you for road na hot iron i go put for you stupid ear.......disgusting being....go to america and dip ur stick in their shit, mumu homo dey get opinion....baskard

What of children adopted by this demonic beings such as yourself....through inception they convince an innocent child that it's okay to sleep with their fellow sex, and tomorrow such child would think he or she is gay or even bi...you have the mouth to come here and defend your people..........dirty stupid buffon

There are different ways gays can have children not that it's your business bro tongue

Why are you mad and angry?? grin is it because i said you may have paedophilic instincts?? Did i strike a nerve?? cheesy

You know I'm right with my facts that's why you are so angry and threatening violence grin....I win baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2020
Nuel4:
mumu. That your useless mouth you use to suck dicck you better turn it somewhere else. You are lucky you aren't facing me vomiting nonsense from that your cursed mouth. You would have been picking your teeth from the ground.
Go and do your nonsense homo in an unlit cave far away from the sight of normal people

How do you know i suck dick?? grin you don do am before?? Why do you y'all keep running to gay accepting countries too since it's an "unlit cave?" cheesy

Whenever we win with facts, y'all always resort to violence because that's the only thing you know! You really be thinking being gay makes someone weak...baba 70% of gays go beat you blue black!

Come back when you're ready to tell me facts, not blabbering for likes!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Collyweed: 11:56am On Oct 17, 2020
HuntSon:

How do you know i suck dick?? grin you don do am before?? Why do you y'all keep running to gay accepting countries too since it's an "unlit cave?" cheesy

Whenever we win with facts, y'all always resort to violence because that's the only thing you know! You really be thinking being gay makes someone weak...baba 70% of gays go beat you blue black!

Come back when you're ready to tell me facts, not blabbering for likes!

You sound almost as bigoted as the folks you’re fighting here with all this militant homo spiels.

I believe in personal liberty, period. You should have a right to your sexual preferences while some others should equally have a right to be disgusted by such preferences.

You don’t have to bully them into accepting you, just be yourself and not some label. I accept that I like women with big booties and titties. I don’t need to explain it to anyone and I don’t really care what others think about it.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by nigeriansamurai(m): 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
Abouwaza:
And before you come here and disgrace your ancestors, not all gays are into anal
Hope that is clear enough
but you still kiss dudes.... Grooosssss

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
Please let's be civil here
If you are gay so be it
If you are not so be it too, you don't need to hate on anyone

Queer lives matter too
grin grin

I just see hypocrites praying day and night for queer countries' visa but hate the ones here and still go ahead to curse them
When God answer your prayer, when you reach New York make u dey fight every gay wey u see ehn
Ur Papa go get sense

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
nigeriansamurai:
U got a problem with that?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
Collyweed:

You sound almost as bigoted as the folks you’re fighting here with all this militant homo spiels.

I believe in personal liberty, period. You should have a right to your sexual preferences while some others should equally have a right to be disgusted by such preferences.

You don’t have to bully them into accepting you, just be yourself and not some label. I accept that I like women with big booties and titties. I don’t need to explain it to anyone and I don’t really care what others think about it.

Ask around this forum, I'm perfectly okay with people being homophobic and not liking gays cos i am a very liberal person. But NEVER SPREAD MISINFORMATION ABOUT MY SEXUALITY AND ENCOURAGE HARM TO GAY PEOPLE!!! Is that too much to ask? There's nothing bigoted about it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by nigeriansamurai(m): 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
Abouwaza:

U got a problem with that?
most disgusting shit ever
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
Abouwaza:
Please let's be civil here
If you are gay so be it
If you are not so be it too, you don't need to hate on anyone

Queer lives matter too
grin grin

I just see hypocrites praying day and night for queer countries' visa but hate the ones here and still go ahead to curse them
When God answer your prayer, when you reach New York make u dey fight every gay wey u see ehn
Ur Papa go get sense

Asin the homphobia totally vanishes when they're abroad! When they're praying for visas, they don't remember that the land "belongs to Satan" cos of homosexuals o undecided

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
nigeriansamurai:
most disgusting shit ever
Well it's not to me and thank God you are not me

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by nigeriansamurai(m): 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
Collyweed:

exactly is it wrong to be disgusted
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
HuntSon:

Asin the homphobia totally vanishes when they're abroad! When they're praying for visas, they don't remember that the land "belongs to Satan" cos of homosexuals o undecided
Don't mind them
Lalasticlala FP please lets get people's opinion
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
nigeriansamurai:

Lmao....you kiss women?? I have to puke please embarassed embarassed

Wetin dey sweet una for woman body sef? So grossss embarassed can never be me!
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by nigeriansamurai(m): 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
Abouwaza:

Well it's not to me and thank God you are not me
ok enjoy
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by nigeriansamurai(m): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
HuntSon:

Lmao....you kiss women?? I have to puke please embarassed embarassed

Wetin dey sweet una for woman body sef? So grossss embarassed can never be me!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Body To Die For...actress Idia Aisien Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos / Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix / "I Am Suffering In Abroad": Nigerian Lady Working In UK Breaks Down In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.