Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Olosho For That Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Olosho For That Matter (1026 Views)

The Little Things That Matter In The Early Stages Of Relationship. / Errytime I Smoke Weed, I Fvuck Olosho For Hours! / Sex Worker AKA ‘olosho’ For 10,000k Per Night Or Sex Doll For 800k, Which Would (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olosho For That Matter by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 15, 2020
There's this girl I met on tinder and we decided to make out this weekend

We had a very cool and fun conversation on the site
But as soon as we got on WhatsApp to share pics and all that boom!! The mentality stepped in straight up
.so as a bad guy wey no get time sef see bashing wey I give her, she couple one time
. screenshot of our conversation below

Re: Olosho For That Matter by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Olosho For That Matter by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 15, 2020
Nonsense X2
Re: Olosho For That Matter by N2B2: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2020
Abouwaza:
There's this girl I met on tinder and we decided to make out this weekend

We had a very cool and fun conversation on the site
But as soon as we got on WhatsApp to share pics and all that boom!! The mentality stepped in straight up
.so as a bad guy wey no get time sef see bashing wey I give her, she couple one time
. screenshot of our conversation below

Which one is "I'm blocking you if you don't reply soon" at 1.42am at night? sad Because she be olosho, make she no sleep? sad You're also talking as if you're feeding her already, when all you've done is chat.

You're lucky, sef. Other girls would have blocked you the instant they wake up and see that rubbish. angry

1 Like

Re: Olosho For That Matter by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 15, 2020
N2B2:

Which one is "I'm blocking you if you don't reply soon" at 1.42am at night? sad Because she be olosho, make she no sleep? sad You're also talking as if you're feeding her already, when all you've done is chat.

You're lucky, sef. Other girls would have blocked you the instant they wake up and see that rubbish. angry
Bro she was online and she just gave me her number barely 10 mins before then and moreover I'm not feeling entilted I just felt like a girl I'm going to pay is now using me to catch cruise that' was what caused the outburst

1 Like

Re: Olosho For That Matter by N2B2: 11:11am On Oct 15, 2020
Abouwaza:

Bro she was online and she just gave me her number barely 10 mins before then and moreover I'm not feeling entilted I just felt like a girl I'm going to pay is now using me to catch cruise that' was what caused the outburst

Nothing like that, bro. It was night time - the matter was something you can continue discussing the next day. Haba.

Also, just because you plan to pay person no mean say you go dey talk to them anyhow na. sad They're humans, too, na.

Humility is cheap. If the girl ends up liking you, she might even hook up with you, and you won't have to pay again. That'll never happen if you're forming gra gra because small bar dey your pocket. angry
Re: Olosho For That Matter by fishmonger1(m): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2020
N2B2:

Lol
Re: Olosho For That Matter by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2020
N2B2:

Nothing like that, bro. It was night time - the matter was something you can continue discussing the next day. Haba.

Also, just because you plan to pay person no mean say you go dey talk to them anyhow na. sad They're humans, too, na.

Humility is cheap. If the girl ends up liking you, she might even hook up with you, and you won't have to pay again. That'll never happen if you're forming gra gra because small bar dey your pocket. angry
Well lesson learnt thanks bro
Re: Olosho For That Matter by baralatie(m): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2020
op was talking nonsensical and rubbishical.
Re: Olosho For That Matter by mosdii(m): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2020
Tinder and many other dating sites na the motor wey town servicers dey use run mataz nau, you supposed to know that one

(1) (Reply)

Adult Video: My Oya Gives It To Me Till I Can't Wak - House Girl / Is It Ok To Miss Your Ex As A Married Person / Does Pussy Fluids Smell !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.