Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

My Only Job Now Is To Sleep With Sugar Mummies, Especially Those Outside Gh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Only Job Now Is To Sleep With Sugar Mummies, Especially Those Outside Gh (531 Views)

Sugar Mummies Online Direct Contact (phone Numbers) Without Agents - See Them / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / Interested In Sugar Mummies? You Can Connect With Sugar Mummy Tricia - Sugarmumb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Only Job Now Is To Sleep With Sugar Mummies, Especially Those Outside Gh by Knocknock: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2020
Nana Tornado the sex guy doesn’t cease to amaze us. He’s always in the news for the wrong reasons and he’s here with the same template in this fresh report.
Appearing in the studios of Okay FM for an exclusive interview with Abeiku Santana,

Tornado said his main occupation presently is to satisfy the lustful desires of older women, especially those who live outside the country for money.

See source>>https://yawabase.com/2020/10/my-only-job-now-is-to-sleep-with-sugar-mummies-especially-those-outside-gh.html
Re: My Only Job Now Is To Sleep With Sugar Mummies, Especially Those Outside Gh by blazepascal(m): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2020
his brain is dysfunctional
Re: My Only Job Now Is To Sleep With Sugar Mummies, Especially Those Outside Gh by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 15, 2020
Continue

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Transactional Even In Marriage. / An 80-year-old Man Collapsed And Died Suddenly While Having Sex With Girlfriend / Davido & Chioma: It Is Okay For A Man To Have More Than One Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.