Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Davido & Chioma: It Is Okay For A Man To Have More Than One Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davido & Chioma: It Is Okay For A Man To Have More Than One Man (531 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? / At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? / It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido & Chioma: It Is Okay For A Man To Have More Than One Man by RedpillAnalyst: 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
People will hate this, but it is the truth. It is okay for a high-value man to be with more than one woman.

Feminist and modern simps came up with the idea that a man should have just one woman and I genuinely think it is fair, but this has somehow weakened men so much that women are increasingly resenting their men and have no respect for men obeying their made-up rules. From what you can all see women are the ones playing the role in reverse leaving partners more, cheating more and initiating divorce more, and putting good and law-abiding men in bad situations.

I was surprised to see Twitter in Nigeria went crazy after Davido and American Instagram model Mya Yafai were spotted together on vacation. It was believed that Davido has been on vacation in St. Maarten and Shaderoom posted a video of David and Yafai holding their hands as they walked out.

The so-called Yafai is not entirely unknown. The IG model used to date American rapper Young M.A who his/her gender is unknown, but all directions point to the fact that most of these women are bi-sexuals and swing in all directions.

Davido is arguably an Alpha man. He is the man other men want to be and the man other women including your girlfriend want to bang. Women are groupies by nature, simps will never see that side of women. Not much a big fan of his artistry and songs, but I respect the young man for being unapologetically masculine.

1 Like

Re: Davido & Chioma: It Is Okay For A Man To Have More Than One Man by Ahmed0336(m): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
k
Re: Davido & Chioma: It Is Okay For A Man To Have More Than One Man by Promotions: 12:23am On Mar 02, 2021
Uncle calm down.. nothing masculine about moving from one woman to another, in my opinion both sex can be promiscuous in nature, is just a matter of discipline and self control.. I don't pick sides with chioma or David cos they both know what they signed up for.
Re: Davido & Chioma: It Is Okay For A Man To Have More Than One Man by EaglesEyes1(m): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
Other men, other men from ur family abi? cuz for me, I don't want to be other men ooooo. They are other greater men out there and I want be better than them, com talk of davido. To be like davido is drming small ooo. And for my galfrnd, if she is among ur galfrnds who r desiring to be with a man like davido, she lacks self-worth and she will definitely become an ex to me.
Re: Davido & Chioma: It Is Okay For A Man To Have More Than One Man by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
kapping nonsense ltd.
Re: Davido & Chioma: It Is Okay For A Man To Have More Than One Man by MegaPlayBoy: 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
some people will just come online and type rubbish

1 Like

Re: Davido & Chioma: It Is Okay For A Man To Have More Than One Man by RedpillAnalyst: 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
Women know this is true down to their DNA, they know fully well that is the natural order of things for men to spread their seeds.

And it's funny how some people come here talking about having a girlfriend when she already has some "uncles" who take care of her or some guy friend she is just "cool with" while you are here bragging you have a girl.

Here is something for you, pray Davido's personal assistant or security does not hit your so girlfriend's DM. You will join leagues of men seeking help online.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emefo Grace From Nnewi / Why Do Jamaicans Like Slim People / How I Slept With My Brother Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.