Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Stop Being Kind To Women! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Being Kind To Women! (5506 Views)

What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

Stop Being Kind To Women! by 360clips: 11:28am On Oct 15, 2020
Women are very evil beings. They're very badbelle in nature and love to use men as slaves. Simps have suffered the most in the hand of women. A woman would never date a broke struggling man but want an already made rich man to date them and give them everything even when she has absolutely nothing to offer than a horribly disgusting hole! They're very greedy with everything! They think they're smelly pussy comes at a price and want you to fool yourself for that disgusting hole between their legs. I pity any man that marry any black woman. They're the absolute worst nightmare! They're very useless & wicked set of people and shouldn't be treated well.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2020
Weed talking.Its your roasted dick that's not smelly abi.Atleast pretend to have sense

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by blinking001(m): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2020
When you know your worth as a man, you won't even be standing before broke women, stop ranting already.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by dorin27(f): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2020
What did you do that led to the end of your relationship with her? You sound heart broken

Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 15, 2020
Guys I'm a red Piller too but some people are taking this MGTOW too far and it seems like they are just sexist
Abeg nah woman born you oo and you are likely to give birth to woman too
Let's just be guided Sha
Still #Deathtosimps

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by PinkPill(f): 11:39am On Oct 15, 2020
But the RICH men are not complaining na cheesy

360clips:
did I force my mother do birth me! We have absolutely no power over coming into existence!

Thank You!!

I hope you keep this energy when men say that ladies are asking for what their fathers can't afford. Or looking for a RICH man to marry.

She didn't choose her father,
But she can choose her Husband or Boyfriend

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by Valnel: 11:39am On Oct 15, 2020
Being kind to people should be a natural thing, the issue is are you being kind to her because you want something from her or because it's in your nature to be kind and helpful to people, doing something for someone or being kind to someone because you want some kind of payback is and never will be genuine.....
Gracias

Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by 360clips: 11:42am On Oct 15, 2020
Abouwaza:
Guys I'm a red Piller too but some people are taking this MGTOW too far and it seems like they are just sexist
Abeg nah woman born you oo and you are likely to give birth to woman too
Let's just be guided Sha
Still #Deathtosimps
did I force my mother do birth me! We have absolutely no power over coming into existence!

Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by MajesticKris: 11:43am On Oct 15, 2020
Ah.. well no be every Hole you go Put PRICK!!
SOME Are meant to be PASSED..

WHILE SOME ARE MEANT To Be SPANKED grin

Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by chinchonglee(m): 11:43am On Oct 15, 2020
na now u realize?

Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 15, 2020
360clips:
Same way no one will force you to produce those kids
There's difference between a sexist and an alpha male
Work on yourself man

Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by 360clips: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2020
Abouwaza:

Same way no one will force you to produce those kids
There's difference between a sexist and an alpha male
Work on yourself man
. You're out of context.

Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by mosdii(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2020
Are you just realizing this now?

Is very simple, instead of flocking around this hungry farm tools and leeches, upgrade yourself and go for a rich woman too tit for tat.

I have adopted the Spartan principle and idealogy.

If you don't have sex, you wont die.
if you don't have a girlfriend, you won't die.

If you know you can't do without the two, you set your priorities right.
Don't be deceived, you must pay for every sex either in cash, kind or security.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by blazepascal(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2020
stop being too nice to women thats only what i can say because there are still lot of nice guys out there

Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by smartsexy(m): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
I can understand ur frustration now!
My guy chill cos all dis holes ain't loyal
If u wan carry there matter for head, you will die single

Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
Op i can feel yaa pain and message you're trying to pass,,,,,wink

But you sound so bitter and frustrated,,,,,smiley

You could have been praised if you try to put it in a sensible way,,,,,,,,☹️☹️

Why will you generalize this thing,?,,,,,,, good women plenty,,,,but your parth or intention might not allow you to meet them,,,,,,,,,,,,wink

Huh,,,,,, you need to understand how to express your anger or frustration,,,,,,(expecially if you are facing a lot of people with different perspective,,,,,,,wink)

Just calm down,,,,,,cool,,,,,❤️✌️

Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by Shortyy(f): 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lol. Men will meet a nice caring girl but will rather mistreat her. Same way women will meet a nice caring man but will rather look for a hard guy. Such is life. It's better you be with the person who loves you that be with the person you love but doesn't love you.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Please take this negativity to a counsellor.

Anyone that agrees with this angry post may also need to see a counsellor.

360clips:
Women are very evil beings. They're very badbelle in nature and love to use men as slaves. Simps have suffered the most in the hand of women. A woman would never date a broke struggling man but want an already made rich man to date them and give them everything even when she has absolutely nothing to offer than a horribly disgusting hole! They're very greedy with everything! They think they're smelly pussy comes at a price and want you to fool yourself for that disgusting hole between their legs. I pity any man that marry any black woman. They're the absolute worst nightmare! They're very useless & wicked set of people and shouldn't be treated well.

Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by newharddrives(m): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
Women are such a beautiful creature, imagine coming back home and see one smiling back at you,and YES we will be kind to them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
This sounds like you wanted to get laid but she refused.

When men trade kindness for sex, this is what happens - an angry rant that makes no sense.

Like, can't you be kind without expecting to smash!

360clips:

Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by kenodrill: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zzor:
Weed talking.Its your roasted dick that's not smelly
abi.Atleast pretend to have sense

Hi dear, I have a vital info for you please send me your email address
Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by 360clips: 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
smartsexy:
I can understand ur frustration now!

My guy chill cos all dis holes ain't loyal

If u wan carry there matter for head, you will die single
did I tell you I want to be in a relationship?

Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by 360clips: 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
This sounds like you wanted to get laid but she refused.

When men trade kindness for sex, this is what happens - an angry rant that makes no sense.

Like, can't you be kind without expecting to smash!

laid? Nigga sex is overrated bullshit! I'm making money and I'm happy! Fvuck women and pussy.

Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
Not looking for a relationship, but you talk about dating in your rant!

The problem is that you want to eat your cake and have it, please opt for a sex worker

360clips:
did I tell you I want to be in a relationship?

Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
Your post does not sound happy.

Quit this your 'I'm making money' talk, you're not the first and won't be the last grin

Sex is what you want it to be, it's overrated - to YOU

360clips:
laid? Nigga sex is overrated bullshit! I'm making money and I'm happy! Fvuck women and pussy.

Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by WrittyWritter(f): 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
Dis one is dealing with heart break...am I d only one wondering wat d girl did.. grin

Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
kenodrill:

Hi dear, I have a vital info for you please send me your email address
give me a hint first
Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
Like, sounds like a guy that could not handle a break up well.

I have been wondering what happened since grin

WrittyWritter:
Dis one is dealing with heart break...am I d only one wondering wat d girl did.. grin
Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
360clips:
Women will only treat you like trash, if you are one... So stop posting sh*t ☹️

Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by WrittyWritter(f): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
360clips:

Make d money well..last last u will still spend at least 30% on a woman..dat is life...

Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by WrittyWritter(f): 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Like, sounds like a guy that could not handle a break up well.

I have been wondering what happened since grin

Make d op gist us naa.. grin

Re: Stop Being Kind To Women! by 360clips: 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Make d money well..last last u will still spend at least 30% on a woman..dat is life...
haha. Then that 30 will be ma mother. Cus that's the only woman I can spend money on like that.

Young Lady With Huge Nyash Causes Tension On The Street - Video / "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' / Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends?