Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee (27586 Views)

Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman / Nigeria May Shut Down Internet As #EndSARS Protests Continue - The Guardian / Public Sector: Ugwuanyi Moves To Constitute EXCO As Security Committee Finalizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by 6digitscomrade: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Continue oo u hear..

Una eye go soon clear.

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job
wetin concern me ...? Carpenter wey nor sabi work Na kpako and online zombie wey nor sabi zombie well Na ozuo and suegbe.. Na suggestion I be give who get ur time u come still see me.. I nor get time for mediocre today..
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Miracle2020: 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
CodeTemplar:
You registered 11 days ago... says a lot.
even if I register today it's non of your fcking business. I have been in nairaland even before you finish secondary school. Rubbish
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by GeneralStan(m): 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
SilverNorGold:
I support this.. The protest has been hijacked already. Criminal and corrupt political elements are now using it to achieve their own selfish and nefarious interests.

Nigeria go better.

First, Nigeria is an abomination!
Secondly, Zombies like you are unsalvageable!

We Move.
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by MsBella: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
ODJ124:
It's Getting messy...

Youths should thread with caution .....
Thought SARS has been disbanded and ended...
Why protest #endsars again ..

#RestructureNigeriaNow....

Thread... seen
This is an old picture completely unrelated to the #EndSARS# protests.
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by CodeTemplar: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
Miracle2020:
even if I register today it's non of your fcking business. I have been in nairaland even before you finish secondary school. Rubbish
Okay o...
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
Bashir Ahmad, the Personal Assistant to the President on New Media, posted on Twitter:

“The Federal Government has announced the re-opening of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) camps across the country. The orientation camps are scheduled for re-opening on November 10, Minister of Youths and Sports, Mr. Sunday Dare announced, today”.

Meanwhile, the Chief Press Secretary of the Federal Capital Territory Administration, Anthony Ogunleye, in an official statement banned the on-going peaceful protests in the FCT. The statement partly reads “ [w]hile the Committee recognizes the rights of citizens as regards freedom of association and movement as enshrined in the constitution, it has observed that the unruly conduct of the crowd and manner of demonstrations are in complete violation of the COVID-19 safety protocols which were put in place to safeguard the lives of citizens”.

You can’t ban peaceful protests in Abuja because of COVID-19 and at the same time re-open NYSC Orientation Camps. Chances are high that the COVID-19 safety protocols won’t be strictly adhered to by corps members in Orientation Camps.

It seems the COVID-19 safety protocols were non-existent during the massive political rallies and campaigns in the just concluded Edo and Ondo States gubernatorial elections.

Y’all didn’t see a protest of this magnitude coming!�

#Endpolicebrutality #reformthepolice #Nigeria
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Emoney07: 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
oh
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Russo35(m): 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

No one in their right mind won't support #EndSars.

The truth is we've made our point and the Government is ascending to our demands. It's time to end the protest as it's fast becoming something else.

People are suffering because of this, all roads has been blocked,people are finding it difficult to work for their daily needs.

#EndProtestNow

Yes the protest is not only about end SARS... The govt have failed us..You should be ashamed of yourself spewing thrash and you think you are making sense.... Its so clear the people no longer trust the govt... Just cause you are being paid some thousands don't mean yoj should suspend your brain

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by edoairways: 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
Miracle2020:
the police officers are they not Nigerians? You should also know that some protesters killed some police officers.
Police officers have killing many Nigerians before and during the protest.
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by uptimum123(m): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
Russo35:

Yes the protest is not only about end SARS... The govt have failed us..You should be ashamed of yourself spewing thrash and you think you are making sense.... Its so clear the people no longer trust the govt... Just cause you are being paid some thousands don't mean yoj should suspend your brain

So because I disagree with your rascality that means I am being paid.

Nothing can make your type see differently. You have been blinded by years of stupidity, even hypo no go fit solve your case.

#EndProtestNow

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by gregyboy(m): 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
Etrusen:
buhari is joking

he have no right to ban protest which is aim at good governance

or his he doing this rubbish because the citizens have not protest for him to resign ?

does he think the suffering in this country during his regime is a child's play ?

this is what I really think buhari shouldn't have done

but unfortunately for Nigeria it's leading to the country absolute division.

buhari is a tyrant

We dey observe the next step, but d endsars protest should have ended since d sars were reformed or disbanded already but d protest #endsars is still lingering around is something i cant grap why?

If d protesters have an agenda of revolution dey should come clean, and say it,

All am seeing currently is mispiorites from d protest

And is becoming boring soon even the commoners who had supported dem would loose interest on their meaningless agenda

They should come clean because endsars is already a won battle by them
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by SandraJane: 10:04am On Oct 16, 2020
Etrusen:
buhari is joking

he have no right to ban protest which is aim at good governance

or his he doing this rubbish because Download Sermons the citizens have not protest for him to resign ?

does he think the suffering in this country during his regime is a child's play ?

this is what I really think buhari shouldn't have done

but unfortunately for Nigeria it's leading to the country absolute division.

buhari is a tyrant
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Russo35(m): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2020
uptimum123:

So because I disagree with your rascality that means I am being paid.

Nothing can make your type see differently. You have been blinded by years of stupidity, even hypo no go fit solve your case.

#EndProtestNow

Its obvious you can't read and understand..I'm not blinded...This is not the matter of rascality Mr.Man....Your government have been repeating the same manifestoes every year and majority of it are not done or even attended to, The sarz thing have been banned 4times in 4years and you expect me to believe now that all of sudden I should fold my arms again? Bro fool me 4 times then i'm not only stupid but the dumbest...The youth don't trust the government Mr.man period!!! Educate yourself more sir.....
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Etrusen(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2020
gregyboy:

We dey observe the next step, but d endsars protest should have ended since d sars were reformed or disbanded already but d protest #endsars is still lingering around is something i cant grap why?

If d protesters have an agenda of revolution dey should come clean, and say it,

All am seeing currently is mispiorites from d protest

And is becoming boring soon even the commoners who had supported dem would loose interest on their meaningless agenda

They should come clean because endsars is already a won battle by them

very soon all will be clear to us and we will decide what next to do
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
Miracle2020:
Yes come to old airport round about in jos. People have to follow through reyfield to zarmaganda. What rubbish is that.
It's called alternate route. Live with it!!
I didn't see you express anger when the govt was messing up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos / APC Vice Chairman, Lukman Resigns Over Imposition Of Ganduje As National Chairma / Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.