Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano (2310 Views)

I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell / EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka / James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by BluntNigerian: 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
James Nwafor, the wicked O.C of the SARS in Awkuzu, Anambra State had been relieved of his duties as the SA to the Governor on security.

According to Chief Willie Obiano, the Governor of Anambra State, he said that “James Nwafor, former OC SARS in Anambra State is sacked and will be prosecuted.”
Read Below for full details..

Chief Willie Obiano Wrote:

Today, I joined youths of our dear State to say
#EndPoliceBrutality and I support them because they did not only vote and defend their votes in my 21-over-21 victory but all their requests are genuine and germane; and I oblige to honour them all.

I felt honoured being in their midst to share in their feelings; and I made it clear that:
First, Federal Government has disbanded SARS but I will personally visit all SARS offices in Anambra State to ensure that anyone being held is released, immediately;

Second, James Nwafor, former OC SARS in Anambra State is sacked and will be prosecuted;

Third, I'll ensure that the Presidency does the needful to ensure a better life for our youths, for us, ndi Anambra and for our nation.
Long Live Anambra Youths!

Aluta continua!

SOURCE:
GOV. OBIANO'S FACEBOOK PAGE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by LibertyRep: 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
Truly, power belongs to the people.
This is why politicians will never wish that the people are united.

That said, will the Governor claim to be oblivious of the previous crimes of the now sacked Aide before appointing him?
With the way it is, only the immediate prosecution of the man and his gang can assuage the ill feelings of the people they had wronged.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by BluntNigerian: 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
This Picture Below; as released by the Nigeria Police, is Total Trash..
it's An Absolute Rubbish.!!

Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by BluntNigerian: 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
I will keep this space for future
Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by BluntNigerian: 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Na God Go Punish All Of Them.!!

2 Likes

Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by Orubebe01: 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
Good one from obiano

2 Likes

Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by Fahdiga(m): 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
Not only sack. let him be prosecuted according to laws of the land.

4 Likes

Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by okpalaAnambra: 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hahahahahaha.. If I hear.. He's an organ harvester for anambra politicians.. If u know u know

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by newharddrives(m): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
Power of protest

1 Like

Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by madridguy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
For their ritual purpose or what? They will all meet God someday and account for their evil actions.

okpalaAnambra:
Hahahahahaha.. If I hear.. He's an organ harvester for anambra politicians.. If u know u know

5 Likes

Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by slivertongue: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
good riddance

1 Like

Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by spy24(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
If the federal government no use sense handle this matter

And resort to using gragra the change we have all been praying for would come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by BluntNigerian: 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
@(The Bolded Statement) That's the rumor everywhere..
Once they hold you and your people didn't come within the next three days to bail you, my brother, you are gone forever.

1 Like

Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by bishop4life(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
BluntNigerian:
.. I will keep this space for future

Let me emulate you please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by telkevog(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
Good! Hand him over to the youths asap!
Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by BluntNigerian: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
bishop4life:

Let me emulate you please.
You're Welcome
Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by BluntNigerian: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
telkevog:
Good! Hand him over to the youths asap!
Yess...
So that the youths beat him tọtọ̀ritor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by BluntNigerian: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by okpalaAnambra: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
madridguy:
For their ritual purpose or what? They will all meet God someday and account for their evil actions.

Exactly for their ritual purposes.. You think the governor doesn't know about him?
There is a place they call okija in anambra, is a den of ritualists, politicians and business men.. Anambra no be here

1 Like

Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by doggedfighter(f): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
Is he an ordinary Nigerian now?

I want to tell him something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by madridguy(m): 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
Oh, I've heard about the Okija shrine. Is the place still in existence ?

okpalaAnambra:

Exactly for their ritual purposes.. You think the governor doesn't know about him?
There is a place they call okija in anambra, is a den of ritualists, politicians and business men.. Anambra no be here
Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by Abia1stS0N: 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
madridguy:

Obiano is responding to the people while our Abia state governor is dumb and deaf.

2 Likes

Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by okpalaAnambra: 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
madridguy:

Yes it is.. Is a dungeon.. SARS kill Anambra Youths like animals and fowls, harvest their organs and take it there
Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by madridguy(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Abia people should wake up too. This is best time for everyone.

Abia1stS0N:

Obiano is responding to the people while our Abia state governor is dumb and deaf.
Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by HAccord: 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
#AudioSacking, we want to see him in federal bangles (handcuffs) while being marched to the guillotine to be sent the knackers like he did to others. Let him be paraded on the streets like a common bloodthirsty butcher that he is.

He always claim that 'nothing will happen' after his extra-judicial murders, we want to know if he is 'Alpha and Omega' and untouchable.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by madridguy(m): 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Oh, tell me story. Is the place forest or what? When the news about the place broke the media back then, the then IG, Tafa Balogun was asked to level the place so how come ritual activities is still going there?

okpalaAnambra:

Yes it is.. Is a dungeon.. SARS kill Anambra Youths like animals and fowls, harvest their organs and take it there
Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by madridguy(m): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
This is a very wrong time for trolling.

Abia1stS0N:

Abia state is cursed. There's nothing they can do except to go back okija shrine. This is why Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by BluntNigerian: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
madridguy:

First One Got Destroyed by Gov. Ngige..
It relocated itself deep inside the bush.
Now, it even seemed more powerful than before.
Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by BluntNigerian: 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
Abia1stS0N:

Abia state is cursed. There's nothing they can do except to go back okija shrine. This is why Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria
Guy, take it easy on the State..
You're yabbing a whole State here ooo
Re: The Former O.C Of Awkuzu SARS In Anambra State Had Been Sacked - Gov. Obiano by madridguy(m): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
Subhanalah... Is the priest then still alive or what? The people of the village need to do something about it.

BluntNigerian:
First One Got Destroyed by Gov. Ngige..
It relocated itself deep inside the bush.
Now, it even seemed more powerful than before.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths / Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari / IPOB FOOLISHNESS: “We Don’t Want Biafra Anymore”-IGBOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.