Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:12 PM

Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters (52862 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters / Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years / Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Francieuche: 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wetin him work for before

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
dederocs:

Lagosians are not cowards, it is politics.

While the masses are experiment of the political games right? See, its a choice and decision.. Lagosians chose what they are today, and they can decide to change it. Unfortunately, cowards are wired not to react or choose or decide, so its not a political magic..
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Conceptsncontex(m): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
MrGoood:
was reported earlier that Some Hoodlums attacked the Endsars protesters in Alausa Ikeja, It has circulated all round the internet and many pointed fingers at the Leader of the state NURTW chairman as the brain behind the attack, Here’s a video showing mc Oluomo denying the Rumor, Not only that , He swears with his life and All he had, He said and was Quoted below.

“My name is Alaji Musiliu Mc Oluomo, Today is my one year in office, But I cancelled it because of the Endsars issue, It was drawn to my attention that Nigerian re accusing me of bringing hooligans to the protest ground to scare protesters, Why me, I am a good citizen, We re all in this together, I supported this movement to eradicate SARS, Government is supporting End SARS, Why will I go against it, I swear with my life, No one give me money to do anything to harm the protesters, If I take money from anyone, All I laboured for should be damaged, Why should I collect money from anyone to do bad things, My Sisters and Brothers re among this people, So why should I attack protesters, Why me, I support this movement because am a citizen of this country”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c044fl-DGik
Na cap you dey cap.

2 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Conceptsncontex(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
OwenJesse27:

Buhari zombie spotted ....
I hope say you know say Naija Na hell fire
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by timay(m): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wolgrace:

While the masses are experiment of the political games right? See, its a choice and decision.. Lagosians chose what they are today, and they can decide to change it. Unfortunately, cowards are wired not to react or choose or decide, so its not a political magic..

I won't say Lagosians are cowards. Let's just say Tinubu time Neva reach. Although , the fact that elections in Lagos for APC is now getting tighter unlike previously that it used to be a landslide win. So it's getting closer. The next one or two election cycle will change things for APC in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by OwenJesse27(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
Conceptsncontex:
No.. undecided

Subscribe to my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psT4Kt0458U

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by OwenJesse27(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
Conceptsncontex:
Noo
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by dederocs(m): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wolgrace:

understand english, same politics happening in rivers, kano, etc, politics divides the people.
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by nairanaira12: 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
slave mentality

I wonder why you kids think USA is heaven

dumb yooots

Not slave mentality. These so-called high and mighty cannot do without foreign countries. So, the best way to scare them is to threaten them with USA van.

And don't forget that the USA is one of the polices of the world
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by MosheDayan: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
People at the back, can you hear him?

Ogbeni SORO SOKE JAREE
weerey grin

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
timay:

I won't say Lagosians are cowards. Let's just say Tinubu time Neva reach. Although , the fact that elections in Lagos for APC is now getting tighter unlike previously that it used to be a landslide win. So it's getting closer. The next one or two election cycle will change things for APC in Lagos.

I'm not a political party apologist.. So, my point is not about using voting power to bring him down during election.

I'm talking about pure radical activism, public confrontation, open questioning, kicking against lawless policies, etc.. Waiting for election is a waste of time when you already have the power to change ugly situations now..

That's how cowards acts.. One of the well known traits of a coward is procastination and the oppressors are quite aware of it..

What about election rigging? Sir, let's forget about 2023 for now. Let us all face NOW..

-Mark this! Tinubu's time is ending already.. Instead of God's word to fail, let heaven and earth quench..

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by HAccord: 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
A yoruba man can swear by Allah even when he knows he is lying.

If you a yoruba man's okada, when he get stopped by agbero task force who ask for money, he'll start swearing by Allah and all the gods he knows and claiming he giving you a free ride because you are his brother or cousin or neighbour.

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by uptimum123(m): 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

Shut up you idiot

You shut your Stinking yansh

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
dederocs:

understand english, same politics happening in rivers, kano, etc, politics divides the people.

Do you speak english other than the one we both borrowed? Then my answer goes with other states too. Cowards are being used to flex political power and bewitchment..
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by timay(m): 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wolgrace:

I'm not a political party apologist.. So, my point is not about using voting power to bring him down during election.

I'm talking about pure radical activism, public confrontation, open questioning, kicking against lawless policies, etc.. Waiting for election is a waste of time when you already have the power to change ugly situations now..

That's how cowards acts.. One of the well known traits of a coward is procastination and the oppressors are quite aware of it..

What about election rigging? Sir, let's forget about 2023 for now. Let us all face NOW..

-Mark this! Tinubu's time is ending already.. Instead of God's word to fail, let heaven and earth quench..

True. Na their boys go still write election results grin
So may be this is the only way
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by doggedfighter(f): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
slave mentality

dumb yooots
Zombie
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Goke7: 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
chinchonglee:
Go and tell that to your forefathers!

This protest shows if we youth can shun tribalism, religious and cultural differences, we will defeat all you fools.

We can end tribalism,Yes we can!

I agree with you for once I see Nigerians coming together, only football does this before now
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by ElValiente(m): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
Good citizen my black ass grin angry grin
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
timay:

True. Na their boys go still write election results grin
So may be this is the only way

Lolz your reply made me laugh. You say "write" like say na school exam grin grin .. Tinubu's secret rigging houses are the exam centres for rigging..

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Chapter1vs6(m): 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
m
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Adamisa77(m): 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
Go and look 4 a place and sit your kn@sh abeg. WAWARA
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by phazotron(m): 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wolgrace:

You're one of the reasons we youths may never be united. You fool and disgrace to your parents. In this present age where we should be galvanizing our efforts against these useless good for nothing ancestors, you're here burying your head in the sand. You and your lots can continue yourstupidity let's see where it'll lead us.
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by PharmD911: 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wolgrace:

You can hate tinubu cos he's an opposition but stop forcing that hatred down people's throat. Calling intellectuals coward won't make them buy into all this your advice. You hate him for political reasons and that makes you a party apologists.
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Wantedmiller: 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
Duru9:
Fear of USA is beginning of ........

EndSars

USA na heaven abi?
get sense
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
PharmD911:

You can hate tinubu cos he's an opposition but stop forcing that hatred down people's throat. Calling intellectuals coward won't make them buy into all this your advice. You hate him for political reasons and that makes you a party apologists.

Don't come with your pro-tinubu chants and antics to me.. I'll send you packing if you draw the line.. Both APC, PDP and other criminal mushroom groups have no place in truth party.

Do you know about axe of the truth? The axe is upon them all including Tinubu, Buhari, Atiku, others..

-No time to my waste my pearls anymore.. What will be is what you will see with your eyes. Relax and watch out..!
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by luluman: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
slave mentality

dumb yooots
Dumb Adult.
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by IjebuWarrior: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
sammy329:
The people that are fighting oppression have become the oppressor.

This man was just accused with zero evidence that he's the instigator, just rumours

The Social media has turn to the court of law abi, some people have turn to the judge, jury and executioner.

You sure say you gbadun so? angry

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
slave mentality

dumb yooots

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by deebrain(m): 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kini were yi n so?

Soro soke jare?

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
phazotron:

You're one of the reasons we youths may never be united. You fool and disgrace to your parents. In this present age where we should be galvanizing our efforts against these useless good for nothing ancestors, you're here burying your head in the sand. You and your lots can continue yourstupidity let's see where it'll lead us.

What kind of rastafarian mannerism is this..?

-You are the first being I've come across trying to cock a valid point and end up blowing straight to your head and brain. Don't commit intellectual suicide because of lack of comprehension..
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by PharmD911: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wolgrace:

Don't come with your pro-tinubu chants and antics to me.. I'll send you packing if you draw the line.. Both APC, PDP and other criminal mushroom groups have no place in truth party.

Do you know about axe of the truth? The axe is upon them all including Tinubu, Buhari, Atiku, others..

-No time to my waste my pearls anymore.. What will be is what you will see with your eyes. Relax and watch out..!

Then stop your selective criticism and criticize everyone outrightly. I guess the others doesn't include the supposed good people of your side. Your posts is full of stereotypes against a tribe.
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by offongk(m): 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
MrGoood:
was reported earlier that Some Hoodlums attacked the Endsars protesters in Alausa Ikeja, It has circulated all round the internet and many pointed fingers at the Leader of the state NURTW chairman as the brain behind the attack, Here’s a video showing mc Oluomo denying the Rumor, Not only that , He swears with his life and All he had, He said and was Quoted below.

“My name is Alaji Musiliu Mc Oluomo, Today is my one year in office, But I cancelled it because of the Endsars issue, It was drawn to my attention that Nigerian re accusing me of bringing hooligans to the protest ground to scare protesters, Why me, I am a good citizen, We re all in this together, I supported this movement to eradicate SARS, Government is supporting End SARS, Why will I go against it, I swear with my life, No one give me money to do anything to harm the protesters, If I take money from anyone, All I laboured for should be damaged, Why should I collect money from anyone to do bad things, My Sisters and Brothers re among this people, So why should I attack protesters, Why me, I support this movement because am a citizen of this country”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c044fl-DGik

u lie
u never work
all u do is propaganda for APC ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria / Ben Ayade Kept Vigil At Calabar-Itu Boundary Between Akwa Ibom & Cross River / Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.