Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters (52669 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters / Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years / Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by jaytii(f): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
luvmijeje:

Then that makes it worse. There are Anarchists on the lose. And the people who are charge with protecting us from them are the purpose of this protest.

We need the Nigeria Army before this issue escalate.

It would only get worse if the military intervenes.
Those guys act on the order they're given and won't mind causing hell just to carry out that order.
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Dreyton36: 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Local reasoning

What did you work for

Afonja
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by uptimum123(m): 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wolgrace:

Don't come with your pro-tinubu chants and antics to me.. I'll send you packing if you draw the line.. Both APC, PDP and other criminal mushroom groups have no place in truth party.

Do you know about axe of the truth? The axe is upon them all including Tinubu, Buhari, Atiku, others..

-No time to my waste my pearls anymore.. What will be is what you will see with your eyes. Relax and watch out..!

Na your new party be that abi

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by byteem: 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
timay:

You guys obviously don't get it grin

Some of this guys have investments abroad. Any sanction on them by the US or visa ban will make them loose their loots. I hope you get it the picture now.

They dnt.. let's explain.. UK US and international bodies have warned that the new punishment for violence of any kind against citizens is outright sanction. Visa ban.. and asset forfeiture.. these politicians fear nothing more than not being able to travel abroad...to enjoy their stolen wealth and see their families .. that's why we have had back to back free fair and bloodless elections. In edo and Ondo .that's why these politicians have yet to unleash terror on protesters.... that's why wike made uturn.. that's why none of them want to be associated with violence of any kind see them behaving themselves .. especially as the world is watching now..

As we speak ganduje.. yahaya bello and about six other top politicians are on Visa ban and asset freeze. Fear dey catch them... as in all of them.

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by InvertedHammer: 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lovelies1:
Ok

A senator monthly salary 29 million
#endsars
Flying their children abroad and careless about the other children from their country man
#endsars
Putting corruption in a legalized form
#endsars
Increasing livelihood for the common man
#endsars
.....add yours
/
Why complaining?

They loot common funds and send their wards abroad to study.

Haven't you seen Nigerian youths falling over themselves to congratulate the children of the same politicians when they post their graduation pictures from foreign universities?

Na Nigerians dey do themselves. I am glad they are waking up gradually.

/

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by byteem: 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
jaytii:

It would only get worse if the military intervenes.
Those guys act on the order they're given and won't mind causing hell just to carry out that order.

The better .. soldiers are human beings they have families and want a better future too.. you think they dnt feel it too.. they all do.. even the military is at a boiling point right now...Nigeria is at a boiling point and one wrong move will set us all over the edge...
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by shoprite: 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wetin be him work sef wey him take dey swear

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by EMMY76: 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
I still doubt this professional agbero lagos is not a place any tout can just boldly come out and start causing havoc without having powerful people backing them.
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Lovelies1: 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
Maobichek:

It's quite unfortunate that our Senators are receiving 29m, even more than that but do you think that Senators receive more than Ministers? The former governor of Akwa Ibom left Senate and became a Minister; Ministers receive more than Senators cos each ministry's budget is supervise by the Minister. Both Executive and Legislature are milking Nigerian dry OK.

It's still on the matter for something to be done about it
#endsars

2 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by jaytii(f): 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
byteem:

The better .. soldiers are human beings they have families and want a better future too.. you think they dnt feel it too.. they all do.. even the military is at a boiling point right now...Nigeria is at a boiling point and one wrong move will set us all over the edge...

More reasons why they'd also went this protest to come to and end.
A lot on citizens are suffering unduly from this protest.
Let the people relax and keep an eye on the reform process, if it's too slow or not playing out the way they promised, a lot of people would joined in on another protest.
We're winning now, take the victory before it turns into a loss.
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
PharmD911:

Then stop your selective criticism and criticize everyone outrightly. I guess the others doesn't include the supposed good people of your side. Your posts is full of stereotypes against a tribe.

Selective criticism..? No tribal sentiments please..! You missed the path and met the wrong person.. Try and know the application of time with events..

-Have a good weekend ahead..

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by RIDOO: 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lovelies1:
Ok

A senator monthly salary 29 million
#endsars
Flying their children abroad and careless about the other children from their country man
#endsars
Putting corruption in a legalized form
#endsars
Increasing livelihood for the common man
#endsars
.....add yours

100%unemployment rate,high prices of goods n commodities,bad infrastructural amenities, high insecurity, in d midst of plenty we still suffer lack cos of d selfish interest of d people in government.... We don dey endure since but now pushed to d wall....#end SARS #end bad governance.

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by jaytii(f): 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
EMMY76:
I still doubt this professional agbero lagos is not a place any tout can just boldly come out and start causing havoc without having powerful people backing them.

Agberos and Council boys are given daily targets to remit to the NURTW boss and Council purse. With the way protesters have slowed down the transport business, no one needs to tell them take up arms against protesters.

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Johzhier97(m): 12:39am On Oct 16, 2020
gunners160:
Wetin you don work for. Whether na you or no be you fish out the perpetrators
Based on Senior Man wey him b 4 Eko......Him fit use him Intel know who run d mata.....Wat am I saying sef.......Baba dey aware of d Hit...
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by phineas: 1:26am On Oct 16, 2020
The way to view it is this,if mc oluomo sent boys,not just 20 or 30 scrawny boys will show up like we saw in that picture

If nd oluomo and NURTW sent their boys to disrupt activities,They would have showed up properly.Anyone who has seen them on rampage will know that's a lot of miscreants set loose on the streets

Someone (We don't know who at this time) paid poorly for that narrative with the 20 scrawny thugs.Or that was the plan ab initio to make it appear a disruption was unsuccessful
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by ayenale1(m): 5:46am On Oct 16, 2020
wonder what is keeping bubu from addressing the youths for once even if he's going to read book as usual. We really miss Abba Kyari as De facto president, he can't be alive and Nigeria youth will be suffering like this.

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Sesughray: 6:18am On Oct 16, 2020
What have you worked for in the first place?
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by CHIGIM: 6:58am On Oct 16, 2020
Duru9:
Fear of USA is beginning of ........

EndSars

Slave mentality
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by cardoctor(m): 7:23am On Oct 16, 2020
Typical My hand no dey.
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by danhans(m): 8:24am On Oct 16, 2020
You are just saying that,don't you have SARS and Agbero as you body guard and foot soldiers why denying that fact everything has time that is my point
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by rollandben(m): 8:37am On Oct 16, 2020
So a well know APC and Lagos thug could reason like this�

MC you never know what they dept your fingers into!!

you are a notorious APC H*re k+llers every body knows. you tag yourself already.
ITS TIME TO BE VERY CARE.
THE MATTER IS GETTING TOUGHER
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Litmus: 9:01am On Oct 16, 2020
Duru9:
Fear of USA is beginning of ........

EndSars

Wow, you don't want to give Nigerians any credit do you? Anyway, if people that liked your comments think a little deeper, they will realise that what you stated doesn't work as a piece of insight.

For instance, if this government fears US so much why has it failed to address so many issues like Fulani heardsmen? Why is that musician still under death sentence for supposed blasphemy? Why isn't homosexuallty legalised? Etc
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by WrittyWritter(f): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2020
If u like swear all u want..all those agbero no dey fear swears..Dey will do something now now den swear dey did not do it..
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Nasige(m): 10:40am On Oct 16, 2020
That is what he is known for, and what as he really worked for apart from thuggery.
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by tinktanker: 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
No let u and ur family die if u did it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu / Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members / Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.