Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,855 members, 7,956,226 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters (52866 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters / Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years / Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Kaymaxine(m): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
Buhari did swearing-in on his inauguration and even placed his hand on the Quran!!!
So, why is your own curse different
Mention all your wives and children's names one after the other and say all of them will die the same day inshallah!!!

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by toprealman: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
Why me......... Jamb Question.
I am a good citizen.....no you are not!
We re all in this together........I suppose.
I supported this movement to eradicate SARS......any evidence?
Government is supporting End SARS, Why will I go against it.....because you are a thug.
I swear with my life......life ke?
No one give me money to do anything to harm the protesters......super story
If I take money from anyone, All I laboured for should be damaged......OK oooo!
Why should I collect money from anyone to do bad things.....what's the JD of a thug, HR please.
My Sisters and Brothers re among this people........really?
So why should I attack protesters......na 'attacker' you be bros.
Why me.....Post UTME!!
I support this movement because am a citizen of this country”.........noted.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by timay(m): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
Merimental:

look at d positive impact d "heavenly" ban had in d Edo governorship election.

ur leaders have made it der heaven Oga.

No mind the guy. He doesn't know, that politicians only fear the ban/sanction because all their life savings and investments is domiciled abroad, in which US have fingers in most of those countries where they stash their loots grin
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by saajus: 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
Do you even labor for anything? "Oga, owo mi da"

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by israelmao(m): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
Tinubu's endless silence this day on urgent matters of national importance is quite disturbing,he should remember he will soon be out on the streets asking for Nigerians' votes and that's if he gets any close to that.
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by nwakibie3(m): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
slave mentality

I wonder why you kids think USA is heaven

dumb yooots

But if they give you USA citizenship you will sharply take it without looking back.

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by goodheart02(m): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
slave mentality
dumb yooots

Foooooool. Goat

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
TecM0:

NURTW is a registered trade Organisation and perhaps the highest employer of labour, highest transporter of human and logistics in Nigeria

Their boss just denied an attack

So what professional or trade body do you belong to and hope they are better than the "lawless institutions" caused by rotten system

Because NURTW and RTEAN are government approved means they are lawful institutions..? The same lawless system that approved immunity clause? Or should I list out many unprintable things the same lawless system had approved?

If molue left Lagos with mega transport plans by BRF, why are other buses on the road? See, I know how Lagos works in the area of transport and infrastructure but the criminal oppressors are killing the vision because of selfish interests. Lagos is NOT broke but Lagosians are cowards..

-No time to trade my pearls pls.. The country is being raped and many rapist are walking free because of the lawless and rotten system.. Ciao!!

2 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Qunu: 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
[quote author=GOATandYAMtheory post=94974056]slave mentality

dumb yooots[Let nobody deceive you. US is the place to be. ]

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Butoneday2(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
Duru9:
Fear of USA is beginning of ........
Amamihe/Wisdom

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by nerorex01: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
Duru9:

Oh boy na true oooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
who asked him if anybody have him money
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by TecM0: 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wolgrace:

Because NURTW and RTEAN are government approved means they are lawful institutions..? The same lawless system that approved immunity clause? Or should I list out many unprintable things the same lawless system had approved?

If molue left Lagos with mega transport plans by BRF, why are other buses on the road? See, I know how Lagos works in the area of transport and infrastructure but the criminal oppressors are killing the vision because of selfish interests. Lagos is NOT broke but Lagosians are cowards..

-No time to trade my pearls pls.. The country is being raped and many rapist are walking free because of the lawless and rotten system.. Ciao!!

So what makes a trade union lawless and lawful to you kindly educate us

Cos I thought , a CAC registration and government approval is all they need since the "LAW" guarantees freedom of association

Everywhere in the world Transport is a business regulated by the government, from Dubai to NewYork

If Lagos has enough bus let them deploy it, no monopoly in business, even metros have private investors

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by nerorex01: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
slave mentality

dumb yooots

I can see that ewu & ji theory is beginning to oppose the truth as a paid antagonist. USA has always and will always be heaven when compared to a third world country like NiGeRiA.
You seem to need a brain fact check ...
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by MoneyTrees(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
Goat& YAMTheory, calm down na grin undecided
Some Nursery kids are laughing each time I scroll to your comments

One of the kids mentioned the word NAIVE grin cheesy

A very smart kid right? cheesy

GOATandYAMtheory:
slave mentality

dumb yooots
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by zoedew: 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
Truth is, you worked for nothing you have where work is defined as decent and productive endeavour and not indecent and destructive.
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Sagay212: 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Let him prove it by joining the protest and telling his thugs to support and protect protesters. Una think say na mums una dey deal with. Your cup go soon full. I don't blame him, I blame the mumu celebrities famzing him.

Why wont people mention his name even if he is innocent. That is what you get for using all your life to support thuggery.
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Edyice: 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
What has this thug work for ..

Don't worry he will certainly loss everything in no time
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Maobichek: 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Ajeh, God punish those anti-EndSars advocates oh, 600yrs for them angry

#EndSars
#EndUrgent2k
"#Endurgent2k" ��� our women will not be happy with you oh!
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by ajepako(f): 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nigerians no get joy l swear

They have started reporting him and his kids in US to the American government and tagging White House, Mr Trump and lmmigration.

Kiakia, MC Oluomo begin swear say him no get hand .

The fear is real..

#EndSWAT
#EndPoliceBrutality

3 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by uptimum123(m): 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
donprinyo:
if you are not for me, you are surely against me. join the protest to free yourself.

Are you in shackles?

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Tribalism123(m): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
If yo swear de kill Yoruba people, there will be no Yoruba race.
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
TecM0:

So what makes a trade union lawless and lawful to you kindly educate us

Cos I thought , a CAC registration and government approval is all they need since the "LAW" guarantees freedom of association

Everywhere in the world Transport is a business regulated by the government, from Dubai to NewYork

If Lagos has enough bus let them deploy it, no monopoly in business, even metros have private investors

Lol CAC? Nothing in nigeria system is ever new to me..

Ask why are there not constant power supply in this progressive age? You don't know much about "federation scam." They kill these visions while setting up illegal institutions while their cronies and proxies in charge for selfish and political reasons. Its a mapped out network.

Is that how registered transport system suppose to run? What are they suppose to do with the generated funds? Mr. Man, think further..

Argue till tomorrow, we all suffer the extortion, infliction, and pains.. Its a circle.
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by uptimum123(m): 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
Otunski:
Has he ever worked for anything in his life? U think we don't know all you've acquired is through extortion and thuggery?

Na your family he extort abi

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by MoneyTrees(m): 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
To search for Goat&YAMTheory, you've got to First type goat grin

timay:

You guys obviously don't get it grin

Some of this guys have investments abroad. Any sanction on them by the US or visa ban will make them loose their loots. I hope you get it the picture now.
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Maobichek: 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lovelies1:
Ok

A senator monthly salary 29 million
#endsars
Flying their children abroad and careless about the other children from their country man
#endsars
Putting corruption in a legalized form
#endsars
Increasing livelihood for the common man
#endsars
.....add yours

It's quite unfortunate that our Senators are receiving 29m, even more than that but do you think that Senators receive more than Ministers? The former governor of Akwa Ibom left Senate and became a Minister; Ministers receive more than Senators cos each ministry's budget is supervise by the Minister. Both Executive and Legislature are milking Nigerian dry OK.
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by OwenJesse27(m): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
cry cry
Kingzeez10:

Na inferiority complex dey do you bro
Ur mad ...
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by dederocs(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
Duru9:

EndSars

fear of the citizens of the republic.
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
[s]
GOATandYAMtheory:
slave mentality

dumb yooots
[/s]

Shut up you idiot
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by BlackfireX: 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
Good...

Let me take your swear to alusi okija to do the judgement... MC relax they will reply you.
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by dederocs(m): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wolgrace:

Lagosians are not cowards, it is politics.
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by olaeffect(m): 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
esmarcq:
Well, he probably didn't work for all that, so the curse will not work

Oil dey your head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna / Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri / INEC Withdraws Peter Nwaoboshi's Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.