Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) (8602 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / What Are Your Views About Interracial Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by elettrodad(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2011
Hello everybody,
Is there anybody in house who can share the experience of mixed wedding? I am a white man and I fell in love for a black woman.
We were dating for some time, then I went back to Europe for business reasons.
Now we keep talking and messaging everyday and I am preparing the documents to let her come to visit me and stay for a couple of months.
I am living in Europe, but i am not sure this place will be good for her. Language will be an issue, as well as getting a job as a foreigner.
I am also considering that with my job we cannot effort to live without her to work (and she wants to work she said).
I am thinking to move myself and invest my money in an activity in the country she live (which is not Nigeria, btw), but I am not sure what will be the best for both of us. Any experience?
Thanx.
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by Rocktation(f): 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2011
'Language' will be a problem? Pardon me, but you don't come to me like a european, neither do you seem/write like one who's been living in europe. Besides, since it's not Nigeria 'btw', why don't you go ask the natives of the clan or country where she originates from?
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by elettrodad(m): 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2011
I am Italian and in Italy you must speak italian to survive, since only few speaks english or french.
She is french speaker and of course she can learn italian but she will never get a proper job just learning italian.
I write here because Nairaland is a great forum where I can find smart and funny people, and because there is not the same forum in the country she leave. I am not mentioning the Country she live since I am sure that this will affect the answers because of some behaviours they have in that place.
By the way: how do I come to you like?
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by MrsChima(f): 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2011
Okay,

You want a cookie for falling in love with a sister? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by LordReed(m): 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2011
You should tell us where because then we might know what kind of business activity you might do there.
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by MrsChima(f): 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2011
You are so wrong L. Reed! Lawd I have corrupted my sweet L. Reed! grin grin
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by elettrodad(m): 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2011
Country is Benin. kiss
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by MsPotato(f): 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2011
elettrodad:

Hello everybody,
Is there anybody in house who can share the experience of mixed wedding? I am a white man and I fell in love for a black woman.
We were dating for some time, then I went back to Europe for business reasons.
Now we keep talking and messaging everyday and I am preparing the documents to let her come to visit me and stay for a couple of months.
I am living in Europe, but i am not sure this place will be good for her. Language will be an issue, as well as getting a job as a foreigner.
I am also considering that with my job we cannot effort to live without her to work (and she wants to work she said).
I am thinking to move myself and invest my money in an activity in the country she live (which is not Nigeria, btw), but I am not sure what will be the best for both of us. Any experience?
Thanx.

WHy not invest in a business together but she handles different dept while u handle another different dept?

Thats what I and my bf do to . Im Asian and he is African. So we both do a busienss together but we handle diffeent sectors.
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by elettrodad(m): 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2011
Hi Miss,
This is certainly an option we are considering. I am Sales expert and she is Account which should be a fine mix.
Can I ask you who moved between you and you bf from the Country of Origin and why?
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by MissyB3(f): 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2011
elettrodad:

I am Italian and in Italy you must speak italian to survive, since only few speaks english or french.
She is french speaker and of course she can learn italian but she will never get a proper job just learning italian.
I write here because Nairaland is a great forum where I can find smart and funny people, and because there is not the same forum in the country she leave. I am not mentioning the Country she live since I am sure that this will affect the answers because of some behaviours they have in that place.
By the way: how do I come to you like?
Gbahahahahahahah! You so sound Nigerian . . .So, mechionu!  grin
French speaker from benin ko . . . Portuguese speaker from Itsekiri ni. Albino Italian. grin grin

What do you mean she cannot get a job? There are jobs and she would get a job according to her level.
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by MsPotato(f): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2011
Huh!
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by elettrodad(m): 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2011
@Missy B
In Italy she will not get the job she is leveled for because:
1. She is a woman.
2. She is a foreigner woman.
3. She is a black foreigner woman.
Sad to be said but true. Thank you Italy.

@Miss Potato
I suppose you moved from Asia to Nigeria. Why that and not the opposite? This is the main point of my topic question.
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by r231(m): 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2011
^^^^^hmmm. . . . . . lets get this straight

are you saying all the black foreign woman in Italy don't have a job?
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by MsPotato(f): 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2011
elettrodad:

@Miss Potato
I suppose you moved from Asia to Nigeria. Why that and not the opposite? This is the main point of my topic question.

Oh Nooo. . . We are in Malaysia but theres no job for him here. What he does is he supplies back computer parts to Africa.
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by elettrodad(m): 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2011
@r231
I suppose you think to UK or France and the equation looks strange to you. Italy is light years far from Uk of France for African immigrants.
I know african women having hairdresser shops or ethnic shops importing goods from Africa and reselling to Italy.
I know African women working in Industry as labour in the production chain. I maybe know African women working is hospital as nurses.
You will show me evidence I am wrong but I can guarantee you that you barely find black women working as employed in office in Italy.

But to be honest: Can you give me a reason why an educated black woman with University Degree or similar should choose Italy instead of her Country, France or England?
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by xxTosinvillexx: 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2011
I dislike it whenever they say someone don't speak like white etc if i type in like americans would you know maybe i'm from nigeria?¿¿ don't judge wit d way someone type.
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by Omolola1(f): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2011
Oh dear! mixed marriage is the best!
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by xxTosinvillexx: 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2011
^^Shey oyinbo lofe lo fe nisiyin ni?
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by MzGreat(f): 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2011
xxTosinvillexx:

^^Shey oyinbo lofe lo fe nisiyin ni?

amebo aproko e wo lo kan e
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by Abekeade08(f): 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2011
Hello Elettrodad,

Welcome to Nairaland, My contribution will be to tell you to move her to Italy. Why? because, I have heard there are lots of Africans in Italy. Africans(Nigerians) are very industrious and I am sure a few of them will have set up their own business; i am sure she will be able to find employment with one of them as an Accountant, if you do proper research in these establishments prior to her relocating. There is a lady with the username Michelin89, I believe she lives in Italy and will be able to advice you better. I hope for your sake that she finds your post and responds to it.

@xxtosin, just like you, i dislike it when Nlanders attack foreigners and accuse them of lying about their identities. Wetin concern una?? respond to the issue at hand, no one asked you to analyze if the poster is fake or not. undecided
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by Areaboy2(m): 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2011
Abekeade08:

Hello Elettrodad,

@xxtosin, just like you, i dislike it when Nlanders attack foreigners and accuse them of lying about their identities. Wetin concern una?? respond to the issue at hand, no one asked you to analyze if the poster is fake or not. undecided

thats cos most of them here post before they think,

good example of this is Mrs Chima and her stupid first comment! what has that got to do with anything? angry

@poster, i would say wrong place for you to seek advice from. must ppl here have a degree in Hating(phd)
it would be tough for her in Italy from what you've said. ever considered you both moving to a neutral country? I know that has its on set of challenges, but it is a possibility
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by elettrodad(m): 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2011
@Abekeade08
Thank you for your advise. I will keep an eye to the post of Michelin89. It is true however that african in italy who succeed in business are not few. It might be a good thing to find some of them nearby where I live.
I don't blame those who accused I am not european. My english is not british at all and most of the people do not realise how many different countries and languages we have in europe and they tend to suppose european means britain.

@Area_boy
I am considering to move to Africa (not necessarly Benin) to establish a business related to my actual job.
For sure the money I should invest there will be just a part of the money I should invest in any country of Europe to make the same business.
She told she will follow me everywhere I decide, but we are just in the "everything is pink" phase, and we should check this later,
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by KnowAll(m): 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2011
There is beautiful strip of land, in fact it is an island of d coast of St Louis Senegal, go there open a nice beach bar. I always say if I have a bit of money I would buy d whole strip and build beutiful bungalows facing d sea, then advertise d resort in Europe, France, UK, Italy, Spain & Portugal. That is something u should think about. Take holiday to St Louis Senegal.
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by xxTosinvillexx: 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2011
MzGreat

Mo ti miss e gan ni? even iwo gan o ole fe oyinbo fun kinii? iro o! emi lo ma fe. Ama lo ara gbo ni.
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by MrsChima(f): 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2011
Area_boy:

thats cos most of them here post before they think,

good example of this is Mrs Chima and her silly first comment! what has that got to do with anything? angry

@poster, i would say wrong place for you to seek advice from. must ppl here have a degree in Hating(phd)
it would be tough for her in Italy from what you've said. ever considered you both moving to a neutral country? I know that has its on set of challenges, but it is a possibility

Everybody that makes a comment is not hating. Every time someone say something that is regarded to white people YOU COME BEING CAPTAIN BOJANGLES SAVING THE WHITES FROM THE BLACK SHARKS.

My cookie comment to him was referred to the fact that he professed as if he IS THE ONLY WHITE man that got a black woman. So I asked HIM not you IF HE WANTED A COOKIE.

Now again, If I got something to say about what is said on this thread, I will respond. Bleep what you and everybody else say.
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by agabaI23(m): 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2011
r231:

^^^^^hmmm. . . . . . lets get this straight

are you saying all the black foreign woman in Italy don't have a job?
Italy is a different country my dear. Tihey are not as tolerant as other countries esp the northern league.
So he is telling you the story of his country and you gotta believe him.

In Italy a black woman can never be beautiful just because she is black.
The poster is is just one of a few!
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by newmusic: 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2011
People should just give advice, I dont know how they expect Oyinbo to sound. Naija and their over-sabi mentality. What is important is to give proper advice to the poster's question and not looking for who writes like a European or whatever. Who even knows how anybody writes,people can write any how,who cares?

Anyway poster, i think its better you let her move to your country,
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by elettrodad(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2011
Uhm, for sure both moving to another country to establish our own business should be seriously considered.
Senegal is one the place I believe I would like to have my activity, but open a resort is far beyond my possibilities,

@Mrs. Chima - Do I Professed to be the only white loving a black woman?
My english should be really bad then.
The picture in your profile is you? If not, it explain your attitude toward "White men professing on Nairaland" very well.
Kisses.
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by agabaI23(m): 9:37am On Mar 08, 2011
elettrodad:

Uhm, for sure both moving to another country to establish our own business should be seriously considered.
Senegal is one the place I believe I would like to have my activity, but open a resort is far beyond my possibilities,

The picture in your profile is you? If not, it explain your attitude toward "White men professing on Nairaland" very well.
Kisses.
She has problems with blackmen as well.
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by MrsChima(f): 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2011
elettrodad:

Kisses.

Yes, the picture in my profile is me. undecided undecided undecided Explain my attitude toward white men? If you are offended by my "cookie" comment and feel that I have an issue with "white" men then so be it. If I had a problem with YOU, you will know it trust.
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by MrsChima(f): 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2011
agabaI23:

She has problems with blackmen as well.

Black men I don't have a problem with, the manbitches I do. Which category do you fall into?
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by agabaI23(m): 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Black men I don't have a problem with, the manbitches I do.  Which category do you fall into?
You try and find out if you don't know already undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Back & I Am Serious! / I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! / Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.