Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) (8601 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / What Are Your Views About Interracial Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by mydove(m): 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2011
@Ms. Potato.
I will like to know if you,your husband& I could discuss about laptops in Nigeria. I deal with u laptops& searching 4 cheapest source.let talk on Spec,Modality& all
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by NEGOZI: 9:28am On Oct 04, 2012
@ELECTTRODAD,

I was searching into a particular topic when i came across this and believe me all the responses are quite interesting. First, let your girlfriend( fidanzata) enroll to any italian school as a base in her country for that will be an added advantage for her to cope easily when she finally arrived. most people that speak french and espanol also speaks italian easily than those that speak english since the former languages are related.Secondly, opening a business in africa is a dicey issue . have you carried out feasibilty studies about what you want to do in that country? Do you know their norms and culture and will you be able to adjust with their social responsibities? Have you calculated the advantages of your jobs over your gal? i think both of you need to sit down and look about the checks and balances before drawing a line. In this economic crisis one cannot afford to loose the little he or she has save.
if they can give her study leave ,let her come over and then decide. I got married to an italian about some years back but before then i was working in one of the finacial institution but after my wedding i left and joined my husband. WHAT i did was to calculate the advantages over my husband job and i and it happens to be that my husband job outweighs mine eg He has job security, he will have pension when he retired , he has good insurance and all that which is in practice not obtainable in mine so i have to quit. Yes getting job has not been easy even when i tried to diversy from my area of specialization to nursing( credo me Ma non e facile tanti stroria egaaaaaaaaa)not been easy at all especially in SICILY. NOW I have enroll to do a diploma in scuola assistant anziani and i been directed to go for translation of my degree from my (colleagement commune)to enable me apply for decent job if my degree is acceptable. TO CUT the story short , is not going to be easy there will be alot of challenges and both of you have to agree in order to confrot realities. Adesso devo andare a mercato credo che tuto andare bene fra te e tua fidanzata. ma soppratutto pazienza .
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Everybody that makes a comment is not hating. Every time someone say something that is regarded to white people YOU COME BEING CAPTAIN BOJANGLES SAVING THE WHITES FROM THE BLACK SHARKS.

My cookie comment to him was referred to the fact that he professed as if he IS THE ONLY WHITE man that got a black woman. So I asked HIM not you IF HE WANTED A COOKIE.

Now again, If I got something to say about what is said on this thread, I will respond. Bleep what you and everybody else say.
shut up old hag, don't try to justify your ignorance and lack of home training, guess what we know you have been raised by your single "baby mama" mum, hence the nasty attitude. Yes you can now go back to the street do what you know the best. Sell that put-C old hag
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by MrsChima(f): 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2013
lol@ a latchkey nigga sayn I was raised by a single mom

my mom got married in 89 and still with the same man! crack ur face manbitch!

do u know.where iz ur papi?
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2013
^she's married in your e-life right? grin grin abeg go tell that to rakeem and jaequon grin grin
On a serious note must you always display your ignorance and razz attitude on every threads, don't you have 3babies(diff fathers) to feed? Sell that pu-C old hag , sell that dope.
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by MrsChima(f): 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
dumb and jealous. don't hate your mom she didn't know any better.

remember.safe.sex reduce AIDS infections.
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2013
I know understand why your fada left your ashawo of mum, you are her portrait, razz attitude and ashawoism is in your genes ,like mum like daughter.
I pity your babies and their lineage.
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by MrsChima(f): 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2013
lol@my fada left

I wonder why he is still with us if he left

I.guess intellectualism isn't.a Cameroon thing. oops!
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by MrsChima(f): 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I know understand why your fada left your ashawo of mum, you are her portrait, razz attitude and ashawoism is in your genes ,like mum like daughter.
I pity your babies and their lineage.

I pity urs cos they wud be dumb jusr liks their.deadbeat papi.
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by MrsChima(f): 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2013
awwwwwwww dummy waited.for me!

Flattered!!
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2013
He left after she opened her legs for him to bang her nasty and wide put-C. Your mum is a baby mama you are a baby mama, your girls are future baby mama, guess what a show has been created for your like, razz ashawo don't waste your time on Nl customers are waiting. 2kobo the night you must b rich by now grin grin shocked
You wish you had a father, lol you are the result of a failed sexual experiment. wink
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
Chimarazz/laqueshana =drunkard +ashawo high on cheap drugs. Enjoy your ascendance grin
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by MrsChima(f): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
Yawns. Where is Igwe.Amu at least he.wasn't retardded.and.can.write.a complete.sentence.with.zero.spelling.errors.

Jobless and.hunger.is.a.mofo.
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
awwwwwwww dummy waited.for me!

Flattered!!
naa flattered you are when someone whistle to get your attention, flattered you are when someone gives you 3kobo instead of the regular 2.
Stop being high on dick juices.
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Yawns. Where is Igwe.Amu at least he.wasn't retardded.and.can.write.a complete.sentence.with.zero.spelling.errors.

Jobless and.hunger.is.a.mofo.
he's done with you , who wants a smelly. Put-C you ain't a wife material. Keep seeling the pu-C
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by MrsChima(f): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2013
lol@married.women.are single mothers.

awwww.camdumb...it.hurts huh?
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by MrsChima(f): 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: he's done with you , who wants a smelly. Put-C you ain't a wife material. Keep seeling the pu-C

awwww is.that.what u heard.ur.papi.tell ur.mom? let it.out.nigga...holding pain.is.bad.

go.ahead.and.cry.
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2013
Stop quoting me you old hag, BTW keep "loling" that's what they do when they have nothing to say and can't face the reality. grin
What is your Moma name? Bitch? Hoodrat? Lakwena? Ebony? Jenaeh, teshala , lachina? Tell us more about your miserable life. The story of a baby mama: how I started ashawoing tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by chelseaguy: 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Stop quoting me you old hag, BTW keep "loling" that's what they do when they have nothing to say and can't face the reality. grin
What is your Moma name? Bitch? Hoodrat? Lakwena? Ebony? Jenaeh, teshala , lachina? Tell us more about your miserable life. The stoty of a baby mama: how I started ashawoing tongue grin

I agree she's really full of it. I pity her husband if true she's married.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 07, 2013
chelseaguy:

dude wake up, they are on this forum talking about stuffs they can only dream in their real miserable life. Do you really think this razz and old hag can b married, shocked sad who gon marry this ashawo.
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by MrsChima(f): 2:38am On Feb 07, 2013
chelseaguy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin My husband is straight...you can let go his nuts. wink
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by MrsChima(f): 2:38am On Feb 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: dude wake up, they are on this forum talking about stuffs they can only dream in their real miserable life. Do you really think this razz and old hag can b married, shocked sad who gon marry this ashawo.

Ask your papi why he married your LovePeddler of a mother? wink
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by MrsChima(f): 2:40am On Feb 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Stop quoting me you old hag, BTW keep "loling" that's what they do when they have nothing to say and can't face the reality. grin
What is your Moma name? Bitch? Hoodrat? Lakwena? Ebony? Jenaeh, teshala , lachina? Tell us more about your miserable life. The stoty of a baby mama: how I started ashawoing tongue grin

Your mom was able to attract buyers with THOSE NAMES? shocked shocked shocked

Damn she's good! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by NobiGod: 2:59am On Feb 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin My husband is straight...you can let go his nuts. wink

Now I agree with CAMEROONPRIDE that you're an unmarried old hag. No responsible married woman say these things. SMH.
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by MrsChima(f): 3:05am On Feb 07, 2013
NobiGod:

Now I agree with CAMEROONPRIDE that you're an unmarried old hag. No responsible married woman say these things. SMH.

Your momma is an unmarried old hag that birthed a sorry excuse of a biatch like you.

Run and tell that ho. kiss

1 Like

Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by Nobody: 3:10am On Feb 07, 2013
^ you all can witness her razz and ghetto attitude, now tell what kind of education/home training her babies will receive. Smh. You really have no shame.
Keep entertaining us old hag, don't forget to sell that pu-C genes oblige grin wink
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by Nobody: 3:15am On Feb 07, 2013
NobiGod:

my brother this is nothing, in case you are a new member just go through her posts history, at Time I wonder if the person behind this moniker is really a woman and a mother. undecided tho that's typical from your average qwenane/lachina etc.
Old and bitter hag indeed, they want to blame the world for their ugliness and bang me free attitude..
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by MrsChima(f): 5:25am On Feb 07, 2013
pink thong.fagget.....get off my nuts and.go.feed ur.village.
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Your momma is an unmarried old hag that birthed a sorry excuse of a biatch like you.

Run and tell that ho. kiss

grin
Re: Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
pink thong.fagget.....get off my nuts and.go.feed ur.village.

lmfao! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caught On Camera: See Two Club Girls Smooching And Kissing In Lagos / Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! / Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.