Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Woman Crippled By Police' Stray Bullet - Toyin Abraham Shares Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Crippled By Police' Stray Bullet - Toyin Abraham Shares Photo (65596 Views)

Police Stray Bullet Kills Man Sending Money Via POS To Wife / John Onu: Police Stray Bullet Kills Pastor During Morning Devotion In Ebonyi / EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Crippled By Police' Stray Bullet - Toyin Abraham Shares Photo by ProfAmaben(m): 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
[[s]quote author=okafor200 post=94994881]the queen of peace is here to end all wars between the Nigerian youths and the government![/quote[/s]]
Re: Woman Crippled By Police' Stray Bullet - Toyin Abraham Shares Photo by Sharz: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
All this police brutality caused Nigerians
Re: Woman Crippled By Police' Stray Bullet - Toyin Abraham Shares Photo by Cool83(m): 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
Dannyilo:
I have seen several post on social media asking why the North is not involved in this #endsars campaign. Let's get this straight, I see no reason for them to protest. That's the truth. I was born and brought up in the north, the police in the north don't behave the way those from the other parts of the country behaves. Yes, I say so. How many times have you heard a police man or SARS shot a civilian in the North because of bribe he/she refuses to pay? I don't think I am aware of any.
The average northerner is not a coward, take it or leave it; If you try such in the north, be rest assured that you are not going to leave to tell the story. Policemen are more coordinated in the north. You will hardly see police checkpoints that are solely meant to collect 50 to 500 naira to allow passage of motorists on the highways in the North. To think of it, I think most times we are our own enemies. About 80 to 90% of policemen are usually indigenes of their local environments, so therefore; if there are records of brutalities and exploits, it is same people.
Have you ever travelled from down north to the east before? Kindly observe the trends of policemen on checkpoints as you approach the next state. Benue, Enugu, Anambra.... As you go deeper, the greed becomes obvious. Same goes to the West and worse of all, the South South (I even heard some of them use POS). My suggestion is that let all SARS officers be redeployed to the core north for reorientation.
most of them can't survive in North because of lack of bribe compared to South, I knew someone that absconded from service because he was posted to North

1 Like

Re: Woman Crippled By Police' Stray Bullet - Toyin Abraham Shares Photo by AngelicBeing: 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Cc Angelicbeing
Hian, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com, lie down now and receive 45million lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper for disturbing my mention grin

Re: Woman Crippled By Police' Stray Bullet - Toyin Abraham Shares Photo by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Hian, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com, lie down now and receive 45million lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper for disturbing my mention grin
Not until you produce Nwaamaikpe
Re: Woman Crippled By Police' Stray Bullet - Toyin Abraham Shares Photo by AngelicBeing: 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Not until you produce Nwaamaikpe
cheesy
Re: Woman Crippled By Police' Stray Bullet - Toyin Abraham Shares Photo by HonourableUche(m): 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
Auxtin85:
The end to bad governance is near, soon it will be here.
it is here already

1 Like

Re: Woman Crippled By Police' Stray Bullet - Toyin Abraham Shares Photo by WaleRock: 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
Aunty Nike is one of the nicest human beings I've ever met...and her beautiful sisters and brothers. What a blessed family!

She used to visit our flat when we were their tenant. Nice to a fault!

When it happened, we were devastated beyond measure.

Police brutality is real!

1 Like

Re: Woman Crippled By Police' Stray Bullet - Toyin Abraham Shares Photo by Okuda(m): 5:11am On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=rwasiu post=94997406][/quote]

mr innuendo, pls can you tell me where a mass shioting by soldiers has ever been carried out in the north in the history of Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts / Udala, UnilagOlodo Rape Accuser, Refuses To Show At Police Station (Photos) / Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.