Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

"I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) (83612 Views)

Man Condemned To Death, Narrates Ordeal After Spending 24 Years In Prison.Photos / 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Happyfela(m): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2020
You a irritating person. Believe what you want to believe.
SilverNorGold:

My brother, you are right. But also understand my own point of view. I am not the kind of person that just pumps into conclusion, in support of one party, at every accusation.. With the rate of false rape accusations flying about, including that of Dr Olufunmilayo, you no go blame me..

So sorry to sound harsh, but that's just the reality. I would have commented differently if the news was about her seeking justice and making real efforts.. All these social media stunts and clout chasing no go move me one bit.

God go help us
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2020
Medicine After Death. U Should Av Opened Up Earlier Not After 2yrs.
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by chatinent: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2020
Her crime: because she was sb who refused to be abused.
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2020
Zoomx:

We reasons alike.

Alot of people are telling lies against SARS..
I stood with reform SARS not end SARS.

My brother, no mind them.. Make them continue pour all atrocities - both real and fake - on SARS..

Some dun turn am to clout chasing sef

1 Like

Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by bobsboris: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2020
Heartbreaking mahnn cry
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Fourwinds: 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2020
SilverNorGold:
I was murdered by the defunct SARS operatives 100 years ago.. My ghost wants justice.. I will not rest in peace until the Federal government ends SARS..

#ENDSARS
#JusticeForMyGhost

God bless Nigeria.

MODIFIED

My brother, I don't believe the story. I have right to my opinion. I have witnessed many false rape accusations, especially when there's a trend..

If she's right, I urge her to approach the relevant law enforcement agencies. I support her, if she's right. But I don't trust this story.

God bless you ..
foolishness born stupidity that is your generation
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by dangwarmai(m): 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
TheRealProphet:
If your papa b Sars, e don b for u o....u no fit make am for life!!
#EndSars
#EndSwat
#EndUrgent2k
#EndZombiesm
Biafran spotted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth / Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) / Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.