Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Get You Turkey Visa In Three Weeeks - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Get You Turkey Visa In Three Weeeks (2531 Views)

220,000 Nigerians Apply For U.S. Visa In 2014 – U.S. Embassy / How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / Turkey Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get You Turkey Visa In Three Weeeks by ahaotuuche(m): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2011
ARE YOU A NIGERIAN WHO INTEND TO VISIT TURKEY FOR A HOLIDAYS COME ANYTIME THIS YEAR. YOU HAVE CAREFULLY READ THEIR IMMIGRATION REQUIREMENT AND HOW TO APPLY. EMPHASIS WAS HOWEVER PLACED HAVING A STRONG TIE WITH OUR HOME COUNTRY.

YOU NEED OPINIONS AND FURTHER CLARIFICATION ON THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS

1 CAN YOU BE ABLE TO MAKE IT IF YOU GET THERE?

2.DO YOU  NEED TO BOOK HOTEL RESERVATION.

3.HOW MUCH BALANCE SHOULD BE IN YOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT BEFORE GOING.

THANKS FRIENDS, YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY, JUST CALL ON 07033604250 OR MAIL; AHAOTUUCHE@YAHOO.COM FOR QUICK RESPONSE AND YOUR VISA WITHIN THREE WEEKS OF APPLICATION.
Re: Get You Turkey Visa In Three Weeeks by saridonp2: 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2011
Are you really going for holiday or is that just reason to take the visa?Stipulate your intentions clearly and I might give you useful tips.
Re: Get You Turkey Visa In Three Weeeks by ahaotuuche(m): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2011
I assist in securing the Turkish visa ok. so if you know anyone who wishes to get in there, do contact me.
Re: Get You Turkey Visa In Three Weeeks by shakers(m): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2011
poster, really?
have you done it for yourself?
Re: Get You Turkey Visa In Three Weeeks by ahaotuuche(m): 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2011
Well i don't brag. This is a site and a whole lot of people are out here to post things they can't do or don't do. But here, a trial teaches trust. No money deposit but i most be sure your money is ready before i start off any thing and there most be an agreement binding it.
Re: Get You Turkey Visa In Three Weeeks by saridonp2: 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2011
I thought you are the one that inquired about the visa?Did you edit this post or I was the one that didnt see it clearly?Turkish visa is the easiest visa to get once your documents are genuine and I dont see the reason why anyone will need an agent to procure their visa.

If you are not going to Turkey for holiday seriously,I will advice any aspiring person to back off because it will be hard to survive.Just an advice!

(1) (Reply)

Malta International Passport By Naturalization / Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 / Kindly Assist With A List Of Credible Dv Visa Lottery Agents In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.