Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,583 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 (2517 Views)

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 / Justwise, Why Was My Thread Deleted? / JustWise Thread (2) (3) (4)

Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by Seun(m): 6:02pm On Jan 22
Fellow Nairalanders,

This is to inform you that I'm recognizing Justwise as the best section moderator of the year 2023.
Unlike most sectional mods, he has been keeping his section clean without any micromanagement.
The travel section has helped many people to learn how to travel out to study or to work.

Thank you, Justwise.

94 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by Nanorest: 6:07pm On Jan 22
He is below par.
You should have opened a poll on it. You can't just announce something base on your opinion

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by ednut1(m): 6:12pm On Jan 22
Hated by many for saying the truth πŸ˜†

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by dre11(m): 6:27pm On Jan 22
What benefits follows such commendation Oga seun

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by kenevision(m): 6:43pm On Jan 22
Thank you Justwise

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by kenevision(m): 6:43pm On Jan 22
The travel section is truly information packed.

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by letsfarmnigeria: 6:59pm On Jan 22
This is True he has really done much even in personal contributions on topics in travel section.

Kudos justwise

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by budaatum: 7:01pm On Jan 22
Nanorest:

You should have opened a poll on it. You can't just announce something base on your opinion

I strongly agree. Seun should stop imposing decrees like some god up a mountain, and value more the opinion of we Nairalanders.

Congrats Justwise.

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by adebayo201: 7:07pm On Jan 22
Justwise, congratulations to you.

Don't stop being who you're. The best is yet to come for you. Keep pushing.

Be that as it may, in case things drop for your account, no forget me.😁😁😁

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by immortalcrown(m): 7:25pm On Jan 22
Congratulations, Justwise. You are just wise.

But I think a lot of factors helped him. Place him in the Politics section to further test his consistency.

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:29pm On Jan 22
Congratulations to my favorite moderator, Justwise. Brutal honesty may not always sound pleasant but it’ll always benefit you in the long run.

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by joseph1832(m): 7:31pm On Jan 22
Seun:
Fello Nairalanders,

This is to inform you that I'm recognizing Justwise as the best section moderator of the year 2023.
Unlike most sectional mods, he has been keeping his section clean without any micromanagement.
The travel section has helped many people to learn how to travel out to study or to work.

Thank you, Justwise.
And which poll did you conduct before you arrive at this oke sided conclusion of yours?

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by pocohantas(f): 8:09pm On Jan 22
Nanorest:
He is below par.

He is the best. In fact, every moderator that is/was hated on this forum are the best. Nigerians hate who enforces discipline on them.

Everyday Justwise tells people not to travel without adequate funds, they do and start crying when it backfires.

I love the way he takes down trolls in this section. They no born you well to come derail or troll here. On this one I agree with SeΓΉn. JW deserves his πŸ’πŸ’.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by GloriousGbola: 8:19pm On Jan 22
Seun:
Fello Nairalanders,

Thank you, Justwise.

This recognition better come with a financial prize

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by Proserpina: 8:25pm On Jan 22

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by justwise(m): 8:30pm On Jan 22
Seun:
Fello Nairalanders,

Thank you, Justwise.

lol.. honestly i did not see this coming but all the same thank you for the recognition.

Appreciated.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by justwise(m): 8:39pm On Jan 22
Thank you to those that posted positive messages and to those with negative messages? Its all good, its what its.

16 Likes

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by flokii: 8:43pm On Jan 22
That's Travel section moderator.. the guy deserves it.

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by flokii: 8:45pm On Jan 22
dre11:
What benefits follows such commendation Oga seun

All expense paid travel to like 10 countries of his choice is not bad.. or how you see am?
Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by Twoclans(f): 8:52pm On Jan 22
Congratulations justwise .

Well-deserved .

I personally know a guy who moved to Canada with the step by step information gotten at the travel session of nairaland.

November 2023 this same guy fully funded the travell of his best friend in Nigeria ,equally moving the guy to Canada .

When a session is kept clean ,good information will flow.

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by cococandy(f): 8:58pm On Jan 22
Congratulations justwise

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by Keziehenry(m): 9:18pm On Jan 22
Congratulations to justwise. I suggest oga seun should equally name the worst moderator which we all ready know that the one in politics section will win it.

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by AfahaAbia(m): 9:37pm On Jan 22
Congratulations justwise. It's only those foolish scammers here in travel section that will be angry about this. Keep it up bro

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by LionInZion: 9:40pm On Jan 22
Congrats Justwise!

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by Acidosis(m): 9:57pm On Jan 22
You need to undergo a serious leadership workshop.

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by CandidAdmin(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22
Congratulations justwise. Indeed you're just wise.

Wait ooo justwise, you registered in 2009 but have only spent 2 years+ online.
Why? Is nairaland mod not a full time mod.

Question of the day - If a poll was taken on worst mod, who would be the winner?

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by Nicepoker(m): 11:34pm On Jan 22
@seun do something about the agric section.

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by Nicepoker(m): 11:36pm On Jan 22
CandidAdmin:

Question of the day - If a poll was taken on worst mod, who would be the winner?
worst mod award goes to Dominique . i nominate her twice.

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by justwise(m): 11:46pm On Jan 22
CandidAdmin:

Just noticed that now, definitely system error, noticed that for some other people as well.

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by NFBI: 12:42am On Jan 23
Nothing to comment i don't live here

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by Tmex(m): 1:29am On Jan 23
CandidAdmin:

I think that's the cumulative time he had spent on nairaland pages.

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by Regex: 3:26am On Jan 23
Seun:
Fello Nairalanders,

Thank you, Justwise.

Indeed, Justwise has been fantastic with this section, kudos to him.

Seun drop money for boys na...🌚

Reason Why People Are Leaving Nigeria / Photographer Travels To Oymyakon, Russia. The Coldest Village On Earth. Photos / Malta International Passport By Naturalization