Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) (8435 Views)

Have You Ever Caught A Scammer On Nairaland Before? / Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
gunners160:
You are s true Gunners and we are all proud of you. Who they Bleep we wan PM. I have been a registered member for 8 years now if not more dab that, I never PM any LovePeddler. we read comments and laugh, that is what we do

We are down at half time..
I hope we can get at least a draw from this d
Game..
#COYg

1 Like

Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by gunners160(m): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

We are down at half time.. I hope we can get at least a draw from this d Game.. #COYg
Arteta really made me pained tonight. What was e thinking
Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Arsenal don do us strong thing but we still dey follow am like fly dey follow shit. grin grin I've contemplated porting to another club but I don't really see myself supporting a club other than Arsenal.I just wish they'll give us more bragging rights. embarassed
You're going nowhere Mhis Tahrah, sit back and enjoy the rollercoaster, including losing to city today [actually, was not expecting a different result from the onset ].
Just proud they worked their ass off, even though they didn't get a better result.
Doubt you watched today's match, if you did not, knock yourself on the head, you can't miss such a crucial match, Tahrah.

Got to go, good night and have a great day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

You're going nowhere Mhis Tahrah, sit back and enjoy the rollercoaster, including losing to city today [actually, was not expecting a different result from the onset ].
Just proud they worked their ass off, even though they didn't get a better result.
Doubt you watched today's match, if you did not, knock yourself on the head, you can't miss such a crucial match, Tahrah.

Got to go, good night and have a great day.

I'm A Manu Fan But 4rm D Look Of Things Mikel Arteta Is Doing His Best 4 D Team. D Previous Season He Won D F.A & D Community Shield In His 1st Season As A Coach.
Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:24am On Oct 18, 2020
illicit:
I will DM petyprincess one day.... cheesy
Mumu
Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by illicit(m): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Mumu
Na u I suppose PM
Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:28am On Oct 18, 2020
illicit:

Na u I suppose PM
Find another person pm. That na foolish dirty girl. It will end in tears
Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by illicit(m): 7:31am On Oct 18, 2020
YoungDaNaval:

Lol, for real have u met her?
Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by Petyprincess(f): 7:33am On Oct 18, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Lol why are you pained? Even hiding behind a moniker wnt cover your identity grin
Illicit this person is one of my pained frustrated crush here, stupid fellow!! You and your cohorts will die of heart attack broke mgeke!!
Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by illicit(m): 7:36am On Oct 18, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol why are you pained? Even hiding behind a moniker wnt cover your identity grin
Illicit this person is one of my pained frustrated crush here, stupid fellow!! You and your cohorts will die of heart attack broke mgeke!!

Just see it as sport, don't take it serious....
Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by Petyprincess(f): 7:38am On Oct 18, 2020
illicit:

Just see it as sport, don't take it serious....
It's normal here lol, when they can't get someone they troll her and anyone showing interest.
Frustrated people grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by Foumi(f): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2020
Petyprincess:
See them, make una continue lying o grin

Since everyone is claiming not to send pms maybe na ghost dey send pms to ladies here mtchew undecided

grin grin
Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by Sammy07: 7:44am On Oct 18, 2020
I'll PM NwanyiOgwashi one-day cool
Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2020
Petyprincess:

Hands will soon touch you. Mark my word
Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by Petyprincess(f): 7:53am On Oct 18, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Hands will soon touch you. Mark my word
Come to Lagos, stop hiding behind keypad and be typing rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:57am On Oct 18, 2020
Petyprincess:

Come to Lagos, stop hiding behind keypad and be typing rubbish!!
Where in Lagos? What's your coordinate
Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by Petyprincess(f): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Where in Lagos? What's your coordinate
So you can kidnap me when you in Lagos quote me on nairaland nd tell me where in Lagos you are! You will realized Lagos boys aren't playing.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:14am On Oct 18, 2020
Petyprincess:

So you can kidnap me when you in Lagos quote me on nairaland nd tell me where in Lagos you are! You will realized Lagos boys aren't playing.
Alright. I'll do just that. By the time am through with your agbero boyfriends, they'll provide you with immediate effect
Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by Petyprincess(f): 8:22am On Oct 18, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Alright. I'll do just that. By the time am through with your agbero boyfriends, they'll provide you with immediate effect
Lol i don't have to date them to help me beat up your broke ass grin

You are even skinny from the picture you uploaded that you were sitting in a ship So tell me how they wnt beat up your skinny ass?

1 Like

Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol i don't have to date them to help me beat up your broke ass grin

You are even skinny from the picture you uploaded that you were sitting in a ship So tell me how they wnt beat up your skinny ass?
Bla bla bla I'll contact you when am in Lagos. Na my female junior colleague I'll send to flog you
Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by Petyprincess(f): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Bla bla bla I'll contact you when am in Lagos. Na my female junior colleague I'll send to flog you
Okay for now hold your peace sad

1 Like

Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
Petyprincess:

Ago palace. You can send your boys after me
Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by cristy149: 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
i don't even know how to pm
Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

Holding him and watching him breathe his last..
A junior colleague and a jolly good fellow.. a first child/son of the parent died not up to 2 years after joining the army in the hands of illiterates that can't fill a bank teller (Bokoharams)..
Very handsome dude.. I mean extremely handsome and fair complexioned .. Alex Ekubo, Nondo Diobi, Van Vicker etc dey learn work for em handsomeness ..
Babe leave matter..
I dedicated my Final year project to him but that is not enough..
I would definitely honour his memory better in due time...

Rip OBINNA cry cry cry cry
The pains is still evergreen and would never erase..
cry cry
All this showing of fake love when somebody is dead Already
Smh sad
Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
See all of them lying...
Pim, and I will upload a screenshot of guys on my pm sad
Bloody liars
Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by brain54(m): 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
Preshieben:
See all of them lying... Pim, and I will upload a screenshot of guys on my pm sad Bloody liars
I dare you.
Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by brain54(m): 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
to pm na bad thing self?
Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
Preshieben:
See all of them lying...
Bloody liars
shut your trap. Featherbrained Dumblina angry
Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by Silentgroper(m): 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Mumu
Big one .. E no see beta meat pm .. Na one dry skinny thing wit flat nyash e wan go dey pm
Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by Silentgroper(m): 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
skinny ass? [/quote] See pot calling kettle black.
i cant fit to laugh.. Imagine
Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by Silentgroper(m): 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
Preshieben:
See all of them lying...
Bloody liars
I wonder who is sending all these tiringbeku pms.

see d oda tiringbeku feeling fly bcuz she get agberos has boyfriend, hold corn 4 hand like mumu
Re: If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) by Silentgroper(m): 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
I aint neva send a pm to nobody since 2016 that i registered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read / As we no get val, what now happen? :'( / My Wife Once Asked...(Adult Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.