Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

#EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss (1184 Views)

Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu / #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job / Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by uptimum123(m): 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
Yahksbiz:

ok....

I thought you said u want it on front page

And how is that your business
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by uptimum123(m): 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
Passionate888:
Continue

Who call you here
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
If u are now suffering, that is a good sign.
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by uptimum123(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
AngrryMan:
Very annoying human being

Stop showing us how stupid you are .

Please this thread was not created for your like mind
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by dokie: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:

Our economy is crumbled already, that’s why we’re protesting. A dollar is now N420.

I can smell cowardice over this your post.

It was 467 last week.

Better we go hungry for a year and have hope for a better tmrw than the crumbs we eat today. If we are in the mess we are in today, what would our kids experience in their time?

The time is now. EndSars was just the starting point. We must get our country on the right path. The old men can't do it because most of them have soiled their hands during one admin or the other.

Our hands are clean. Na we go do am.

Anybody talking about ending protests is not a far thinking person.

1 Like

Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by Yahksbiz(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
uptimum123:

I thought you said I should back off
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
sapientia:
#EndSars did not start with Opinion.

Go and gather like minds

Do your banners

And enter the streets

Its that simple.

Don't disturb us with this rubbish.

Is it your protest?

This my beloved brother eh.. Always on every thread, opposing people who mean well for Nigeria.. Attacking people with dissenting opinions and reporting accounts of users not in support of his own personal beliefs.

This is not good o, my brother. Please change.

May God bless you. cheesy
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
uptimum123:
I have decided to go on a protest to stop this prolong protest that has lost its cause.

Hahaha, my brother, this one weak me o.. So funny! And I agree with you, 100%! cheesy

We should ALL go out to protest that the protests should stop. They need to stop! There's no need for them anymore!

#EndProtest

1 Like

Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by uptimum123(m): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
AngrryMan:
bastard fellow, your unborn generation are stupid, see this lowlifer o

I don't have your time today as there are more pressing matter I need to attend to. You can try again tomorrow and see watin I go use your eye see.

Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by uptimum123(m): 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Hahaha, my brother, this one weak me o.. So funny! And I agree with you, 100%! cheesy

We should ALL go out to protest that the protests should stop. They need to stop! There's no need for them anymore!

#EndProtest

I they tell you my brother

#EndProtest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by Yahksbiz(m): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
uptimum123:

you have shorten the definition of this word to suit.....
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by UniversalDove: 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
the world is watching
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by donphilopus: 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2020
ezugegere:
You have to be castrated so that your type will never be born again. Ateme

Ariwo! Do you think the protests are still necessary? I support # EndSARS because I've also been harassed by those people. But is it not high time we left the street and watch as things unfold?

2 Likes

Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by uptimum123(m): 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
donphilopus:

Ariwo! Do you think the protests are still necessary? I support # EndSARS because I've also been harassed by those people. But is it not high time we left the street and watch as things unfold?

They are expecting all of us to be thinking the same way.

Once we start thinking alike then then there will be no country for us to live in.

#EndProtest

1 Like

Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by Obaodunmorun162: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
uptimum123:
Note : Your Opinion Is Not Needed If Your Not In Support Of #EndProtestNow

First I'll like to let you all know we are all in support of ending Sars,ending their atrocities,ending their uncalled brutality on citizens.

But we must all know when it's time to stop. This protest has lost its cause. People are suffering.

Our voice has been heard, we've made our points like never before. It's now time to stop the protest and let the Government implement our demands.

There's no revolution or separation starting anywhere. This is our country and we are one.

Most people you will see outside still protesting are those that won't see any good from this Government. We are making progress and yes I agree there are more that needs to be done.

Every country is facing some form of difficulties at this moment.

If the so called Revolution some of you are shouting starts,our future generation will also suffer from it.

You all should come out and make your intentions known, stop hiding under EndSars.

I have decided to go on a protest to stop this prolong protest that has lost its cause.

If you are interested in joining please dm with your number and I will add you up on a whatsapp group so we can discuss further.

Let our voice be heard, they are all bunch of bullies who wants to bully us into hiding.

They keep blocking our roads and won't allow movement, We all have equal rights. Where your rights ends is where mine starts.

What's the fate of the commercial transport workers that needs to work daily to feed their families. Some of them also need to make returns to their Oga.

What's the fate of others who needs to work daily to provide for their family.

People are now spending 5 - 10 hours on the road for a protest that has lost its cause.

Some of this people still protesting are just there because one of their friends is there,some to look for girlfriends and boyfriends,some to chase clouts,some don't even know what they want.

Let's all come out as this can not keep continue. It doesn't matter if we are 2,3,4 or 5, as time goes a lot of other people will join us.

Also to avoid any uncalled confrontation from this protesters to disrupt our peaceful protest, we will contact the RRSLagos Commander and if possible the Nigerian army of our protest so they can provide security for us.

I would have also gone to twitter to call people out but I don't have the followers, infact I recently just started making use of my twitter account.

Dm and let's protest this havoc on our road. We all have equal rights

#EndProtestNow

Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by Obaodunmorun162: 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
End protest know, enough is enough for a Wise
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by thesilentman(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
Op You Must be slightly round the bend.You need your head examined.
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by Carlyscales: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
iokpebholo:
True.d protest is fast becoming senseless.

Its turning into a movement/Revolution rather

after your voice was heard, what did you get? SWAT!!

let d protest continue jaree

the real problem was not SARS but failure in federal/state leadership
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by ezugegere(m): 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
donphilopus:

We must see things unfold before we leave street. We no trust this government

1 Like

Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by uptimum123(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
thesilentman:
Op You Must be slightly round the bend.You need your head examined.

You foolishness is of high esteem

#EndProtest
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by uptimum123(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
Carlyscales:

Its turning into a movement/Revolution rather

after your voice was heard, what did you get? SWAT!!

let d protest continue jaree

the real problem was not SARS but failure in federal/state leadership

And that changes will be made in a day ?

Think my brother

#EndProtest
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by uptimum123(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
ezugegere:

We must see things unfold before we leave street. We no trust this government

So you are yet to see things unfold... U go need glass

#EndProtest
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by thesilentman(m): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
uptimum123:

You foolishness is of high esteem

#EndProtest
Thanks for the reply.I already knew you would.It okay to go against the grain but let me made it clear to you that change does not come peacefully as regards the protest.The youths are conversant with the government's tricks that's why the protest is still on.You dont have to be a saboteur.Thanks!
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by uptimum123(m): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
thesilentman:

Thanks for the reply.I already knew you would.It okay to go against the grain but let me made it clear to you that change does not come peacefully as regards the protest.The youths are conversant with the government's tricks that's why the protest is still on.You dont have to be a saboteur.Thanks!

Okay make una continue

#EndProtest
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by thesilentman(m): 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
uptimum123:

Okay make una continue
#EndProtest
By the way,how much were you paid to create this thread?Nada. I guess you just wanted to be different and sound crazy.
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by uptimum123(m): 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
thesilentman:

By the way,how much were you paid to create this thread?Nada.
I guess you just wanted to be different and sound crazy.

I don't have your time today

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eight Killed As Gunmen Wreak Havoc In Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra / Anambra 2021- Nice Captured Today At Ekulobia (photo) / There Are Nairaland Mods in Tinubus Pocket. Here Is Proof.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.