Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619653 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by alphabbey1(m): 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
xavierxo:
I just got scammed by Godstime Logistics. I've been expecting a package for over 4 months now and they keep directing me to the China. I registered my displeasure today again and I've been told to travel to China to and collect my goods. The China rep disables whatsapp after receiving one or two messages from me.

If you love your money and peace of mind. Avoid them o
are you chatting with Angus? He's the china rep and his number is fully active, not disabled

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by alphabbey1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
A shipping company that can ship this product is highly needed...

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by beautybrains1(f): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
Safeplux:
Procurement %5
Shipping
$6.5/kg shipping
#500 clearance

$6.9/kg shipping
#500/kg clearance
HK.

We can carry out RMB money transfer to your suppliers and provide product consolidation

07089400408 whatsapp

Safeplux is one of the worst logistics company have ever had to deal with, slow in delivery and very rude in communication. For your peace of mind, pls stay away from this guys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by RCDIY(m): 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
beautybrains1:

Safeplux is one of the worst logistics company have ever had to deal with, slow in delivery and very rude in communication. For your peace of mind, pls stay away from this guys

You're absolutely right. The guy was acting all nice till my money entered his account. Horrible people parading as businessmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mctfopt: 6:24am On Jul 22, 2021
xavierxo:
I just got scammed by Godstime Logistics. I've been expecting a package for over 4 months now and they keep directing me to the China. I registered my displeasure today again and I've been told to travel to China to and collect my goods. The China rep disables whatsapp after receiving one or two messages from me.

If you love your money and peace of mind. Avoid them o

Please drop their details.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Rafaelite: 12:18am On Jul 23, 2021
Nawa o...
Can somebody connect me with a reliable importer?pls.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 8:21am On Jul 24, 2021
Dear Customers, due to the recent public holiday there has been a slight delay at NAHCO with the clearing of goods owing to the backlog. In the same vain restriction of movement, happening today is a further delay We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this might bring.

Funkam
Logistics,
https://www.facebook.com/funkam.funkam
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by toptprints: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2021
How about nonykings are they still worst logistics going by many users comments❓
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Temilee: 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
StylesX:
Please if you have recommendations name them, can't use those incompetent so called shippers on this thread, none of them is reliable.

Use Funkam Logistics. I used their services and they are dependable.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 27, 2021
IF YOU EVER WANT TO IMPORT GOODS , DON'T EVER MAKE THE TERRIBLE MISTAKE OF USING NICARGO , you will regret it, 8-12 days air shipping timeline has turned into 45 days of constant lies and excuses on whereabouts of my goods

If you love your money,mental health and peace of mind stay clear off using NICARGO , they are not reliable
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shawnmich: 8:28am On Jul 27, 2021
I have been using their service so far, I never had any complaint, goods deliver in time and even send to my destination outside Lagos.
Not for anything, the guy do respond to message and I can rate the communication 80%, service 77% and fees 75%, overall I can say it score 85%.
Till this present day, the guy never Bleep up, but if anyone has any complaint,let's know. FUNKAM SHIPPING COMPANY IS STILL AT AVERAGE LEVEL SO FAR.

papalasun:
Dear Customers, due to the recent public holiday there has been a slight delay at NAHCO with the clearing of goods owing to the backlog. In the same vain restriction of movement, happening today is a further delay We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this might bring.

Funkam
Logistics,
https://www.facebook.com/funkam.funkam
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Davdan1315(m): 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
shawnmich:
I have been using their service so far, I never had any complaint, goods deliver in time and even send to my destination outside Lagos.
Not for anything, the guy do respond to message and I can rate the communication 80%, service 77% and fees 75%, overall I can say it score 85%.
Till this present day, the guy never Bleep up, but if anyone has any complaint,let's know. FUNKAM SHIPPING COMPANY IS STILL AT AVERAGE LEVEL SO FAR.

You are very correct. I still rate FUNKAM far more than all other shipping agents here in Nairaland. Very honest.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 28, 2021
Verified WeChat account available
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by StylesX: 12:36am On Jul 28, 2021
Temilee:

Use Funkam Logistics. I used their services and they are dependable.
How am I sure this account isn't Thier alternate acc?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nicargo: 6:08am On Jul 28, 2021
We are very sorry sir but guess we sent you a message that your goods Is in Nigeria?

michaelobinna:
IF YOU EVER WANT TO IMPORT GOODS , DON'T EVER MAKE THE TERRIBLE MISTAKE OF USING NICARGO , you will regret it, 8-12 days air shipping timeline has turned into 45 days of constant lies and excuses on whereabouts of my goods

If you love your money,mental health and peace of mind stay clear off using NICARGO , they are not reliable

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Valuepaints20(m): 7:08am On Jul 28, 2021
alphabbey1:
are you chatting with Angus? He's the china rep and his number is fully active, not disabled

It’s
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 28, 2021
Nicargo:
We are very sorry sir but guess we sent you a message that your goods Is in Nigeria?

Keep your sorry to yourself, You always guessing, never sure of anything, beside you have never sent me any message as to the where about of those goods , you have gone quiet ever since i have been the one chasing you about with phone calls and sending chats that you act like you dont see. How you cant deliver non battery goods since 45 days now and feel very comfortable is baffling or did you send my goods through sea with intention of collecting air cargo charges, just giving you till end of this month and i don't see those goods, the kind of insults and embarrassments i have received from owners of those goods will be little compared to what you will get from me .
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mctfopt: 4:42am On Jul 29, 2021
toptprints:
How about nonykings are they still worst logistics going by many users comments❓

Used their services earlier this year. They delivered. But past performance is never a guarantee of future performance, do your own research before you use any logistics company. Good luck.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nicargo: 6:38am On Jul 29, 2021
If am not mistaken, is Michael234 not your Nicargo username? If yes, why this lies that we didn't sent you a message that your goods is in Nigeria but awaiting custom clearing and now, you can come pick up your parcel.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and thanks for patronizing our services.

michaelobinna:
Keep your sorry to yourself, You always guessing, never sure of anything, beside you have never sent me any message as to the where about of those goods , you have gone quiet ever since i have been the one chasing you about with phone calls and sending chats that you act like you dont see. How you cant deliver non battery goods since 45 days now and feel very comfortable is baffling or did you send my goods through sea with intention of collecting air cargo charges, just giving you till end of this month and i don't see those goods, the kind of insults and embarrassments i have received from owners of those goods will be little compared to what you will get from me .
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kuzekuzw: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
Funkam Logistics is a very good logistics agent. Prompt service, courtesy customer service and highly dependable.

You are very correct. I still rate FUNKAM far more than all other shipping agents here in Nairaland. Very honest.[/quote]
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kuzekuzw: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
Funkam Logistics is a very good logistics agent. Prompt service, courtesy customer service and highly dependable.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 8:13am On Jul 31, 2021
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
We have put a PAUSE to the Shipment of Powerbank
ONLY Large quantities of Power banks can be considered for ocean freight

Funkam
Integrity is our watchword
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Davdan1315(m): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nicargo:
If am not mistaken, is Michael234 not your Nicargo username? If yes, why this lies that we didn't sent you a message that your goods is in Nigeria but awaiting custom clearing and now, you can come pick up your parcel.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and thanks for patronizing our services.

What about my item received by Promise since 10th of June? Item that has no smallest battery, not even wrist watch battery, you people keep telling me lies upon lies. Your service is disappointing and frustrating. FUNKAM will deliver my goods within 3-4weeks at most, but your own going to 2 months now and you are still not sure. What kind of service is this? My first business with you. No integrity that business is built on. Mr Precious I'm more than disappointed.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by motunrayo132: 11:23am On Aug 05, 2021
StylesX:
How am I sure this account isn't Thier alternate acc?
It's not so sis I have been patronizing him since 2019 and since then he has been my plug .Top notch customer service and his level of honesty is second to none
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by StylesX: 11:39am On Aug 05, 2021
motunrayo132:

It's not so sis I have been patronizing him since 2019 and since then he has been my plug .Top notch customer service and his level of honesty is second to none
I think I'll try him and see.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Valuepaints20(m): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2021
kuzekuzw:

You are very correct. I still rate FUNKAM far more than all other shipping agents here in Nairaland. Very honest.

Keep up good work
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by horlajay: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
I sell bulk Chinese RMB YUAN @ very good rate.

Can send to Alipay or Bank.

Contact for swift payment!!

WhatsApp 08127979160
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Valuepaints20(m): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
horlajay:
I sell bulk Chinese RMB YUAN @ very good rate.

Can send to Alipay or Bank.

Contact for swift payment!!

WhatsApp 08127979160

Ok
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nicargo:

You will soon run out of lies and excuses , instead of you to look for how to rebrand you business and already damaged reputation here, you are still posting lies. If you are sure you sent me message post the content of the message here or drop a screenshots of it showing the date & time
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GiftloonDS: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
Pls who can explain this to me why delivery failed??.......

Friday, August 6, 2021, 10:45 AM

USPS
Attempted Delivery Abroad

NIGERIA

UPU
Unsuccessful delivery, 59/Item forwarded/redirected

NGBENI

Collapse back
Friday, August 6, 2021, 10:05 AM

USPS
Arrival at Post Office

NIGERIA

UPU
Arrival at delivery office

NGBENI

Monday, August 2, 2021, 01:54 PM

USPS
Processed Through Facility

NIGERIA

UPU
Arrival at inward office of exchange

LAGOS AIR

Tuesday, July 20, 2021, 02:42 AM

USPS
Departed

CINCINNATI, UNITED STATES

Monday, July 19, 2021, 03:59 PM

USPS
Arrived

Friday, July 16, 2021, 12:50 PM

USPS
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility

CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

USPS
Processed Through Regional Facility

USPS
Arrived at Regional Facility

Tuesday, July 13, 2021, 12:00 AM

USPS
In Transit to Next Facility

Friday, July 9, 2021, 05:01 PM

USPS
Departed Post Office

WESTERVILLE, OH 43081

Friday, July 9, 2021, 09:41 AM

USPS
USPS in possession of item

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GiftloonDS: 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2021

USPS
Attempted Delivery Abroad

NIGERIA

UPU
Unsuccessful delivery, 59/Item forwarded/redirected

NGBENI

Collapse back

USPS
Arrival at Post Office

NIGERIA

UPU
Arrival at delivery office

NGBENI

USPS
Processed Through Facility

NIGERIA

UPU
Arrival at inward office of exchange

LAGOS AIR

Tuesday, July 20, 2021, 02:42 AM

USPS
Departed

Monday, July 19, 2021, 03:59 PM

USPS
Arrived

USPS
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility

USPS
Processed Through Regional Facility

USPS
Arrived at Regional Facility

Tuesday, July 13, 2021, 12:00 AM

USPS
In Transit to Next Facility

Friday, July 9, 2021, 05:01 PM

USPS
Departed Post Office

WESTERVILLE, OH 43081

Friday, July 9, 2021, 09:41 AM

USPS
USPS in possession of item

Am having similar issue
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nicargo: 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
What's your nicargo username sir / ma?

michaelobinna:

You will soon run out of lies and excuses , instead of you to look for how to rebrand you business and already damaged reputation here, you are still posting lies. If you are sure you sent me message post the content of the message here or drop a screenshots of it showing the date & time

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.