Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

‏‏ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‏‏ (1238 Views)

Is It Possible To Have A Broke And Ugly Guy That Is A Player? / I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‏‏ by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: ‏‏ by Luftwaffe(f): 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
By getting an ugly girl

1 Like

Re: ‏‏ by zionmde: 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ask Kante
Dont forget asking Kurt zouma and taiwo too

2 Likes

Re: ‏‏ by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
Go and make money, if ugly oshomole can marry a beautiful girl you too can, only if u are rich, same as Ned nwoko

1 Like

Re: ‏‏ by Themainboy22: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
They get a girlfriend by becoming Oshiomole or Ned Nwoko.
Re: ‏‏ by benzene00: 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
grin
Re: ‏‏ by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
Bro na through agbo oooo,come to us and see the real deal
Re: ‏‏ by WrittyWritter(f): 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
Have money.. lipsrsealed
Re: ‏‏ by peacesampson(f): 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
Get rich...v simple ..most girls dnt mind ur looks as far as the pocket is filled..
DarrelSutton:
I am creating this thread to ask you guys how to get a girlfriend if you are ugly.
You can share your story please
Re: ‏‏ by Breezzy(m): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
Money!!! I said money and I repeat money!!!! The only thing better than money is more money!!!!!

1 Like

Re: ‏‏ by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
Make mmoonnnnnnnneyyyyy.

Re: ‏‏ by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
Aswear dat first girl crack me up with her comment,,,,,,,grin

Op are you d one,,,,,,,,? (If yes),,,,,,,,

Hustle and get dis mula,,,, aswear if you're a monkey or chimpanzee you will still see many girsl to marry grin,,,, even a very beautiful one,,,,,,,,wink

You don't need to start thinking about things that you haven't go through,,,,,,,,
Re: ‏‏ by Asekhamid: 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
life is like a card game.The day you were born you are given you own set of cards..no matter how you complain you can't change the cards,you just have to play with what you have...
I have seen ugly looking guys in my area get some of the cutest girls n I keep asking myself what they see in them.
These guys have massive confidence and they don't care what anyone thinks of them and the ladies love them for that..
Guys choose girls base on looks,girls choose guys base on confidence.
Focus on what you can change and ignore what you can't
you can't change your facial looks but you can work on your body posture,your hygiene,your personality,your humours,and also workout.
all this builds your confidence in yourself and if a girl doesn't like you after you have changed all this then she isn't worth it..move on to the next

1 Like

Re: ‏‏ by benzene00: 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2020
Asekhamid:
life is like a card game.The day you were born you are given you own set of cards..no matter how you complain you can't change the cards,you just have to play with what you have...
I have seen ugly looking guys in my area get some of the cutest girls n I keep asking myself what they see in them.
These guys have massive confidence and they don't care what anyone thinks of them and the ladies love them for that..
Guys choose girls base on looks,girls choose guys base on confidence.
Focus on what you can change and ignore what you can't
you can't change your facial looks but you can work on your body posture,your hygiene,your personality,your humours,and also workout.
all this builds your confidence in yourself and if a girl doesn't like you after you have changed all this then she isn't worth it..move on to the next

so if a monkey gathers confidence, it will also win a girlgrin

confidence kill u dere

1 Like

Re: ‏‏ by Kallmebeenz: 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
DarrelSutton:
I am creating this thread to ask you guys how to get a girlfriend if you are ugly.
You can share your story please
Go get money and girls will follow u
Re: ‏‏ by Asekhamid: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
benzene00:

so if a monkey gathers confidence, it will also win a girlgrin

confidence kill u dere
lol....we will all loose our looks when we get old so what remains...when we all get to 40+, our looks levels up with an ugly guy so what do you have left to offer....
looks is temporary while confidence is for a lifetime

1 Like

Re: ‏‏ by benzene00: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
Asekhamid:

lol....we will all loose our looks when we get old so what remains...when we all get to 40+, our looks levels up with an ugly guy so what do you have left to offer....
looks is temporary while confidence is for a lifetime

40??

c. Ronaldo is almost 40yrs old,
now tell me if you are in anyway finer than him

2 Likes

Re: ‏‏ by Asekhamid: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
benzene00:

40??

c. Ronaldo is almost 40yrs old,
now tell me if you are in anyway finer than him

Ronaldo is worth over 400 million dollars....he has enough money to maintain his looks but age still tells on him....
now tell me if you are as rich as him to maintain your looks till n after that age..
Re: ‏‏ by benzene00: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Asekhamid:

Ronaldo is worth over 400 million dollars....he has enough money to maintain his looks but age still tells on him....
now tell me if you are as rich as him to maintain your looks till n after that age..

I don't which part of the world you live in

my senior brother is over 45yrs old , And still looking young and strong..

I can't even understand how you came up with a guy that is over 40yrs is already old and ugly.. like are you okay??

1 Like

Re: ‏‏ by Asekhamid: 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
benzene00:

I don't which part of the world you live in

my senior brother is over 45yrs old , And still looking young and strong..

I can't even understand how you came up with a guy that is over 40yrs is already old and ugly.. like are you okay??
Bro...am done arguing with you...no matter how Handsome you look there are still millions better looking than you...
if a girl chooses you just for your looks,what will stop her from choosing a better looking guy..
you are the type that prey on other people bkos they ain't as good looking as you..
Dey feel yourself..las las na 6 feet underground all of us dey go one day...
Re: ‏‏ by benzene00: 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
Asekhamid:

Bro...am done arguing with you...no matter how Handsome you look there are still millions better looking than you...
if a girl chooses you just for your looks,what will stop her from choosing a better looking guy..
you are the type that prey on other people bkos they ain't as good looking as you..
Dey feel yourself..las las na 6 feet underground all of us dey go one day...

Guys have been choosing girls cause of their pretty face since time memorial.

has the world ended??
Re: ‏‏ by Asekhamid: 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
benzene00:

Guys have been choosing girls cause of their pretty face since time memorial.

has the world ended??
I have seen every type of guy with every type of girl....so looks doesn't really matter...
what's attracts a girl differs from person to person
Re: ‏‏ by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
enlarge your dick or make money. Girls don't joke with the two
Re: ‏‏ by Edyice: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
Chaiiii Christiano Ronaldo worth over $450 million dollars.

With that he can get any gal
Re: ‏‏ by Edyice: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
CHAIII money ! Money !!

Money will make most gals forget their boyfriend or even turn them to EX grin
Re: ‏‏ by NewsVictory: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
By his money
Re: ‏‏ by jasman1: 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
Make money sir

(1) (Reply)

Am So Much In Emotional Dilemma, I Need Urgent Advices. / She Is Asking Me For Urgent 15k Under Two Days / One Of The Weirdest Sex Scene With Three Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.