Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,952 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? (1076 Views)

Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by NgoziLovelyn(f): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
Please, a friend is in need of mature advice on how to break up with a boyfriend who is violent in nature after eating his money? The relationship doesn't have future, so no need staying with him. What better ways to break up with him to avoid issues?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by Felimax(m): 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
Please, a friend is in need of mature advice on how to break up with a boyfriend who is violent in nature after eating his money? The relationship doesn't have future, so no need staying with him. What better ways to break up with him to avoid issues?

Why did you use your teeth to divide a meat you know you forbid? If you did not eat his money will you die?
Return what you took from him if you cannot then be ready to dance to his tunes.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by TarOrfeeek: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
The best way to do it is, lock the both you inside the same room

Get angry and damage his television, laptop and phone.

Then call his mother a bastard.
Then tell him he has no future.

Then ask him, is he even a man? With his small Dick.

Remember to lock yourselves inside the house.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by NgoziLovelyn(f): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
How would you know someone is violent in nature? His true nature was revealed after. That's the more reason the relationship shouldn't continue
Felimax:

Why did you use your teeth to divide a meat you know you forbid? If you did not eat his money will you die?
Return what you took from him if you cannot then be ready to dance to his tunes.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by NgoziLovelyn(f): 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
You wan person pikin to die
TarOrfeeek:

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
cheesy
Well,if you chop my money and I no chop your cookie,you win......

But if you chop my money and I chop your cookie back,na me get upper hand....

Rubbish thread undecided
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
undecided
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by NgoziLovelyn(f): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
What? Smelly what?
SmellySperm:
undecided
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by NgoziLovelyn(f): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy

Rubbish thread undecided
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by NgoziLovelyn(f): 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
Shift one side first.
Sonnobax15:
cheesy

Rubbish thread undecided
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
What? Smelly what?
If y'all don't like a man, I think y'all shouldn't like his money too undecided
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by NgoziLovelyn(f): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
First of all, I like your name... grin
SmellySperm:

If y'all don't like a man, I think y'all shouldn't like his money too undecided
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
First of all, I like your name... grin
Of course you should...
Who wouldn't like what he or she swallows? wink
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by Felimax(m): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
How would you know someone is violent in nature? His true nature was revealed after. That's the more reason the relationship shouldn't continue

There you go again, before you start accepting gift do your checks properly, hangout, ask questions.
If they were gift or money he willingly gave you you can still leave him and nothing will happen. Just don't be scared. If you can pour your heart to him and give him reasons why you cannot keep up the relationship again and mean every word of it that you have quite an emotional imbalance and you need time to heal, it might help.
Your best bet could also be not been too available for him anymore.
I am just wasting my time, a lot of you girls i discovered those are the kind of guys you easily fall for, next thing na belle. I beg i wish you goodluck!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by NgoziLovelyn(f): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ok.....what if I have been hoping that he would change?
Felimax:

There you go again, before you start accepting gift do your checks properly, hangout, ask questions.
If they were gift or money he willingly gave you you can still leave him and nothing will happen. Just don't be scared. If you can pour your heart to him and give him reasons why you cannot keep up the relationship again and mean every word of it that you have quite an emotional imbalance and you need time to heal, it might help.
Your best bet could also be not been too available for him anymore.
I am just wasting my time, a lot of you girls i discovered those are the kind of guys you easily fall for, next thing na belle. I beg i wish you goodluck!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by NgoziLovelyn(f): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
Noo. You said this one is smelling. I don't swallow such. grin
SmellySperm:

Of course you should...
Who wouldn't like what he or she swallows? wink
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
Noo. You said this one is smelling. I don't swallow such. grin
Oh the one you swallow comes with a perfume scent?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by Faber(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

This makes it obvious you are the one trying to run away from your boyfriend cos he's gone belly up after squandering his money.

Ur first premise of asking advice for a mother fucking friend of urs is just a cheap lie from you.

Let me shock stay with that guy he will soon bounce back to winning ways.

As long as am concerned,Nija broke girl no fit leave u once your money is still flowing...if you like beat her 10 times a day. She will find reason to forgive and make excuse to be in the relationship.

Op why run away cos you think he's now broke...if I say u are stupid now e go dey somehow. You're not all that stupid sha grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by Felimax(m): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

No ma, he will not. He will only do if that is not his orientation but if he has it as his background and you are expecting him to change, trust me he will not. Better a broken relationship than a broken marriage. Run now that you still have the time but try and close the door gently.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by Deicide: 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
Immature but just distance yourself from the person, they would get the hint
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by NgoziLovelyn(f): 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ok. Thanks, I appreciate
Felimax:

No ma, he will not. He will only do if that is not his orientation but if he has it as his background and you are expecting him to change, trust me he will not. Better a broken relationship than a broken marriage. Run now that you still have the time but try and close the door gently.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by NgoziLovelyn(f): 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
This person is aggressive oo
Deicide:
Immature but just distance yourself from the person, they would get the hint
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by NgoziLovelyn(f): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
That means, this Naija girl is not broke, that's why she wants to leave
Faber:

This makes it obvious you are the one trying to run away from your boyfriend cos he's gone belly up after squandering his money.

Ur first premise of asking advice for a mother fucking friend of urs is just a cheap lie from you.

Let me shock stay with that guy he will soon bounce back to winning ways.

As long as am concerned,Nija broke girl no fit leave u once your money is still flowing...if you like beat her 10 times a day. She will find reason to forgive and make excuse to be in the relationship.

Op why run away cos you think he's now broke...if I say u are stupid now e go dey somehow. You're not all that stupid sha grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by Felimax(m): 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
Ok. Thanks, I appreciate
Welcome!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by daniel7328(m): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You dead I swear
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by NgoziLovelyn(f): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
Don't say that pls
daniel7328:

You dead I swear
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by NgoziLovelyn(f): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
I dey tell you
SmellySperm:

Oh the one you swallow comes with a perfume scent?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by daniel7328(m): 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
Don't say that pls

My bad

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by NgoziLovelyn(f): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ok
daniel7328:

My bad
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? by ekeday(m): 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hmm, some time I pity some of the upcoming ladies who choose a boyfriend as the best way to earn income.
if you knew what is good for you just return everything you have chop from the guy and tell him your mind, pls avoid being put into the label as a gold digger.

wahala no dey finish for Naija cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

REAL LIFE: The Saga Between A Guy And A New Village Lagos Maid….. / My Hermophrodite Fiancee Is Doing This / What Can I Get With This #200 Pls (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.