|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,569,468 members, 5,945,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 October 2020 at 07:14 PM
Claim That UN Will Intervene After 30 Days Of EndSars Protest Is Fake / Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play / Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy (2) (3) (4)
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by SilverNorrGold: 12:19am On Oct 18|
My brother, the Regional Food Security Reserve (RFSR) Programme was created by the member states for a reason. One of the objectives is to create a substantial quantity of food reserve which will be used for emergency to boost food security.
I think this is a noble idea and will help countries in the time of emergency. Even Ghana benefited from it.. I don't see the big deal.
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by SilverNorrGold: 12:43am On Oct 18|
My brother, I didn't know Fulani has killed all the farmers o
You guys are just exaggerating this Fulani thing.
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:14am On Oct 18|
SilverNorrGold:You don't see the big deal in borrowing rice for a while country like Nigeria?
Is that how you go about borrowing rice from your neighbors.
So because Ghana did it, Nigeria too should. Ok. Ghana's currency exchange is 1 to 5cedis. When is Nigeria going to change from 1 to 420 to 1 to 5 abi una no like to copy better thing?
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:17am On Oct 18|
SilverNorrGold:Where's your own farm? Preacher.
People are feeling too big to farm including those being hacked down by herdsmen.
30k is below minimum wage and lasts for just two years after which they become jobless again. What manner of feeding-bottle plan is that?
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:23am On Oct 18|
SilverNorrGold:Keep quiet there!!
Which US plays politics of fraud like you here? The coronavirus as bad as it is for them, they didn't hide it. I wonder what Buhari would have done if it was him who was going close to re-election and such a terrible data was being bandied around.
Why did NBS stop releasing unemployment statistics until recently? Was it not because your Buhari was livid when it was released in 2018 and showed how poor he was performing on the employment front?
They ended up releasing it recently and it even showed worse returns but nobody cares anymore because the lazy man has got what he wanted: a second term to ruin the country.
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:42am On Oct 18|
SilverNorrGold:Stop writing nonsense. It's the examination body that determines what a pass is in their exams not any average. Just as 160 is not average score but is a pass as far as jamb is concerned so is five credits not an average score in a seven subject exam like waec but it's still a pass. Heck. I hope you realise 2nd class lower is the average in Nigerian university rankings but it's not the score for a pass. A pass is between 1.5-2.0. But nobody will get a 3.0 and be happy that he passed because everyone knows most reputable companies require at least a 2_1 which is 3.5-4.49 range. That's far above the average and even farther than the pass range.
Like I said, you're really confused. You can see now that even a pass or a 2_2 is a fail in real terms in university rankings while to "pass" starts from 2_1. Though officially, a pass is far lower than that.
It's the same for jamb and waec so save that nonsense bullshit of average means pass. That's your assumption and it's wrong.
Go to the North and you'll see people being admitted with far lower score than the 160 self.
As for the poverty being a sociological condition, you shouldn't just read things at face value. It gets you confused. Electrons and protons are studied in physics but it doesn't make them a physical quantity. They are chemical in nature though their interactions are physical. Same with poverty. Poverty is an economic condition. Go back and check some of your screenshots it's there. It has a sociological effect does not make it a sociological condition.
Besides that, I still don't see how all these absolves the president of blame on his mismanagement of the economy and plunging people into biting and harsh poverty and it doesn't prove that the protesters are hungry and motivated by food. All these your postulates are purely academic and of no effect.
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:54am On Oct 18|
SilverNorrGold:1. Border has created artificial scarcity of rice and exploitation of the masses by the rice cabal.
2. Job opportunities have always existed in rice farming. I've been farming rice since 2015. I never needed border closure to make a profit.
3. There's no evidence of 9million tonnes. It's all audio. Most planting methods are still crude and low yielding. That's why you've had to borrow rice at the first sign of trouble. Besides 9million tonnes for a 200million population who eat rice as stable will still be nothing to rejoice about if it were true.
4. Local rice is getting out of the reach of the common man.
5. We can't achieve food security by borrowing rice.
6. Bandits are still well armed. Drug abuse is still prevalent. Rice is now scarce. He couldn't even pay subsidy because revenues plummeted not to mention ports congestion. Not to mention biting inflation and rise in cost of living. Border closure has largely failed like everything this govt does.
7. Increased VAT is as a result of an inefficient and profligate govt who can't manage what it has and is forcefully taking from its citizens.
8. Borrowing what you can't pay back is indeed a crime. ECA has plummeted. Inflation has risen. Naira has fallen out of view all because of indiscriminate borrowing.
9. You should do the research instead. Audio infrastructure it is.
Lastly. There are always excuses for failure. It's my grandma. It's village people. It's Jonathan. Failures always have excuses. It doesn't change the fact they are failures.
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:59am On Oct 18|
Yet. You have so much time to defend a failed govt.
Since you're a trader. Can you tell me if your trade has had a boom or burst since this govt came?
Since you design websites, I'll like to see one you designed recently and for whom.
I also challenge you. Since this govt has turned rice to gold, why don't you quickly go and get yourself some gold or don't you just love it?
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:19am On Oct 18|
SilverNorrGold:You can demand his resignation and expect him to resign. Even he, if he has any atom of shame should do with the massive failures starring him in the face.
Majority of the population in the north is a fallacy. There's no evidence to back that. Moreso when it's the most diseased and poverty ravaged region.
Self-determination is recognised by UN charter to which Nigeria is a signatory.
The evidence of fraud is starring you in the face.
Stop putting words in his mouth. He never said "govt officials are perpetrating fraud in the name of subsidy". What he said is"subsidy is a fraud". "There's nothing like subsidy". Check the archives.
We are still at that point. Jonathan's adminstration was accused of fraudulent subsidy. He attempted to remove the fraud. Buhari protested its removal. He then came in and paid that same fraud and continued it for another five years. Looks like he enjoys fraud to me.
Saudi Arabia pays higher minimum wage. Nigeria pays a tenth of Saudis minimum wage yet wants to sell fuel higher than Saudi. Does that make sense to you? Did Saudi revenue not also crash with the oil glut? As a matter of fact, they were one of the major harbingers of that glut while it y own govt was on a praying mat waiting for manna to fall from heaven. No ideas out of the box. Just excuses for failures.
Funds to fight book haram. So Jonathan did not fight book haram in his time abi. So all our savings for 2018 were used to fight book haram. What a failure!!
Show us where the savings are. The ECA is empty. The TSA is empty. SWF has not grown an inch since the Baba failure came on. Show us where the savings are kept. It's a public purse. It's not meant to be hidden. Or they used it to fight book haram too?
A profligate govt will always have excuses not to save. The sun dried up the money. We bought oxygen. etc etc.
Fact is, with all the so-called efforts, things are getting worse cause he's just not good enough.
The fraud is right there in your eyes. Spending our savings to fight boko haram without appropriation is fraud. Depleting the ECA is fraud. Multiple exchange rates and roundtrip of dollars is fraud. Subsidy removal three times in five years is fraud. Even the govt itself is a fraud.
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by maxdozie(m): 5:18am On Oct 18|
Sometimes I wonder if people think before coming on here to make a post and comment...
As this country they you like am?.
People can barely feed themselves 3 times aday
People can barely pay for their rents
Police killing it's citizens
The people in the north are dying everyday
And you come up here to type this rubbish, that people are protesting cause of food??..
The mods should have deleted this thread..
What has the Government Done about the #Endsar protest . It's been a week plus now and all the Government and IGP has done is announce the end of sars ..
How about the bad eggs among them how are you fishing them out?
How about giving justice to the lives lost?
We got prove of police men that killed people , stole their properties , collected money from them .. what has been done?.
Listen let me tell you and who ever pays you to post this rubbish, The protest won't end till the Government starts working ..
The people don Taya for them!.
Were tired of been lied to
Were tired of been treated like fools.
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by SilverNorrGold: 8:02am On Oct 18|
1. My brother, I don't see any big deal. The purpose of the program is to help countries in times of emergency. Now, with the border locked, and Buhari's zero tolerance for rice importation, Nigeria had to harness this option. This was to support the most vulnerable people to help mitigate the effect of Covid-19. This is exactly why the programme was set up in the first place and it would be foolish of Nigeria to contribute without also taking advantage of it.
2. No, not because "because Ghana did it".. Just saying, it's not only Nigeria that is making good use of the programme. All the ECOWAS States are too...
3. Ghana cedi is more valuable than naira, in the nominal price. It, however, doesn't prove Ghanaians earn more than Nigeria. Also, you don't ALWAYS rate a country's economy by their currency value.
Similarly, Japan has an exchange rate of $1 to 105 Yen, but with an average capital of around 3000$ per month.. This is a tale of strong economy..
Yet the Cedi has more nominal value than the Yen too. Does it make it stronger than the Yen economically? The answer is obvious. Both Nigeria and Japan are bigger than Ghana. The currency, which can be influenced(Ghana did in 2007) means nothing.
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by SilverNorrGold: 8:15am On Oct 18|
1. My brother, this Fulani Herdsman thingy is stale already. Herdsman and farmers have been clashing even before Nigeria became a country. The clash, however, is being exaggerated in this administration, simply because Buhari is Fulani. Thousands of farmers are going about their lawful activities without being harrassed.
Even the Fulani Herdsmen are also killed. It's not only the farmers. It's an age-long clash and has nothing absolutely to do with Buhari. And the clash is being exaggerated, which is wrong.
2. N-power is NOT a stomach infrastructural program. It's a component of the social Investment program. In other words, it is designed to empower people, helping them to acquire necessary skills and development, which should be used to find or create a job.. It helps build entrepreneurial skills and help the people improve.
So, the 2-year scheme is so, so as to provide opportunities for more people. It's not a stomach infrastructural program, my brother.
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by SilverNorrGold: 8:27am On Oct 18|
1. My brother, calm down.. In case you don't know, the US is the master of lies, fraud and propaganda. Nigeria dey learn work.. The US has been criticized so much that a dedicated page was created for it on Wikipedia, titled "Criticism of the United States Government".
2. As for NBS and politics, it's normal. ALL COUNTRIES PLAY POLITICS..
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by SilverNorrGold: 9:02am On Oct 18|
1. My brother, if you read my post, you'll clearly see I compared it with the average "200".. which is credit. I am not comparing it to the educational grade system, which has "40" as a Pass Class.. The aim was to relate it with the poverty line, which is also below average.
Let me explain that analogy further, according to NBS, living on 378 naira daily is the POVERTY LINE.. Meaning, living on 380 naira daily automatically places you above that line. While this is "pass", according to NBS, it is still regarded as EXTREMELY POOR, in EVERY STANDARD, including the international standard. It is FAR below reasonable. Likewise 160 being a "pass" because it's the cutoff, but EXTREMELY poor, in every sense. In summary, the standard is extremely poor. That's the meaning.
2. Poverty cannot be taken away from Sociology, I have explained this already(with screenshots). And your electron and potrons being studied in Physics bla bla bla is laughable. Maybe I should remind you that a subject can be a subject in multiple fields, as long as there's a relationship.. Anyway, electrons and protons are serving us well in Quantum Mechanics..
Physics concerns itself with both the properties and nature of nonliving matter, matter, energy, and laws of the material universe. Physics is very broad, so I don't see what you are saying.
Maybe I should inform you that there's chemical physics as well, lol.
3. I have talked about Buhari's economy in my previous post already. No need repeating it here..
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by SilverNorrGold: 9:42am On Oct 18|
0. Lol, my brother.. Looks like you have fallen in love with this numbering style..
1. Baseless allegation, as usual. Unless you can provide evidence. The only proven rice cabal are the rice importers and their collaborators who used various ungodly mechanisms to keep Nigeria perpetually dependent on foreign rice, killing the chances of our local rice to strive and improve.
2. Rice farming is not as lucrative as it is now. If you farm rice, like you claimed, you probably are a millionaire now.
3. The 9 million tonnes was for last year. This year's production was frustrated by the Coronavirus epidemic, reason for the exploration of the Ecowas program.
The US Department of Agriculture, World Markets and Trade also testified to the improvement.
Farmers have also testified and the international community has also testified for the remarkable improvement.
However, this year has not been really great for the rice industry due to several factors like the Covid-19 and natural hazards, like the flood that wiped out 2 million tons of rice in Northern Nigeria. It was really a bad year.. But thank God for the Ecowas Regional Food Security Reserve (RFSR) Programme.
4. Demand is currently higher than supply, which is also a sign of business opportunity. You make more money when business is less saturated and have the opportunity of becoming a key player in the industry. If not for the disaster that befell the world, and Nigeria, rice would have become cheaper by now.
5. This has been replied to..
6. Another rehashed allegations which have been replied to. There's no point repeating something that has been replied to. It makes the conversation extremely boring and unnecessarily lengthy. If you don't accept the reply given to you for whatever reason, you move on to the next.
7. Wrong. VAT was increased to boost revenue, deal with the minimum wage increase, develop infrastructure, etc..
In case you don't know, taxes are one of the major outlets of a government to make money. The OECD average ratio is 34% while the African ratio is 17%.. However, Nigeria is still struggling with a meager 6%..
8. Again, you have no evidence Nigeria cannot pay back. Just another wild speculation. Meanwhile, the US still owes China an unpaid debt of $1 trillion.
No society can survive without debts. It's important. Nigeria's debt is even a child's play compared to the world average debt.
9. I cannot force you to accept the truth. Whether you accept or not doesn't change anything.
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by SilverNorrGold: 9:52am On Oct 18|
1. My brother, I have already proven why the government is a success and not a failure. No point rehashing it.
2. The government has nothing to do with my trade. So far, I enjoy more improved power supply, improved security while I run my business.
3. Lol, I owe you no such proof, my brother. I am not asking you to believe me.
4. I have someone in charge of my farm. I don't buy most crops and vegetables.
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by SilverNorrGold: 11:01am On Oct 18|
1. My brother, you can demand for his resignation while most of us demand he continues.. Simple as that..
2. Majority of the North a fallacy? Evidence please. You say there's no evidence? Maybe you should visit the census portal. But of course, you are going to call it fake, since you don't want to believe it.
3. Lol, he's attacking the North.
4. You should tell that to Spain, whose court suspended all efforts of the Catalonia to organize a referendum, due to its violation of Article 2 of Spain's constitution. Even though the secessionists often cite the right of the to self-determination under international law. It doesn't mean anything as the constitution is superior to international laws.
Similarly, in Nigeria, the constitution is supreme, and any other law - international or local - that goes contrary to its provisions is null and void.. This means the UN charter cannot be used to coerce Nigeria to grant such. Unless it's amended.
5. I have checked the Archive, right from 2012, and that's his stand. I am not putting words in his mouth. We should try to consider the context, not just headlines.
6. Saudi Arabia minimum wage is relative. You cannot relate it to Nigeria. How much do they pay in tax? By the way, taxes just tripled in same Saudi Arabia. How many people pay tax in Nigeria? How much do we make from oil? Yet we are borrowing to subsidize oil, isn't that ridiculous? That's the context the President is coming from.
After the oil crash, Saudi Arabia imposed 15% value added tax(VAT) on nearly every good and service provided in the kingdom like gasoline, food, housing sales and even private healthcare. Recently as 2018, there was 5% increment in VAT.. . VAT had to be created to complement oil revenue.
But Buhari simply removed subsidy and added tiny something to VAT, everybody begin complain.
7. Yes, Saudi Arabia also suffered from the crash, that's why they massively increased tax rates. But, Saudi has a diversified economy, unlike Nigeria. Let me tell you, 68% of Saudi Arabia as of 2019 comes from oil, while 32% comes from non-oil, and tax, which we hate, is one important one.. natural resources, dates, pilgrims, agriculture, etc.. See how well they are diversifying.. Nigeria also needs to source for more complementary sources of income.
8. We all know Nigeria needs money to run, so not only for military equipment, obviously. Meanwhile, Jonathan depletion $18 billion+, out of the $20+ he inherited. And this was at a time the oil price was at its peak. No savings, nothing. How much did he leave? Just $2b+. Meaning, no single profit at a time of boom - bull run - but a disastrous loss! My brother, this is disastrously shameful, and painful at the same time. You should be ashamed bringing this up.. It doesn't speak well of that government at all..
9. I have replied to ECA already, and it's getting stale already.
10. Again, ECA already settled. No point regurgitating it.
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by SilverNorrGold: 11:03am On Oct 18|
My brother, please follow the thread. I have replied to everything. And no one is paying me.
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by amakadlite(f): 3:32pm On Oct 18|
Agbegbaorogboye:yes,youthe govt shamelessly borrowed rice from ECOWAS to feed themselves after exhausting the expired rice ceased by Nigerian custom.
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by amakadlite(f): 3:40pm On Oct 18|
SilverNorrGold:you mean all these firms and businesses chocking up are as results of bad management? see when you provide enabling environment, businesses flourish. not with these anti economic policies we currently have, it's not yielding good results.
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by SilverNorrGold: 3:46pm On Oct 18|
My sister, please read the post again. There are lots of factors that can affect businesses, not only government decisions.. You will agree with me that there are loads of businesses still thriving in Nigeria..
That a business fold doesn't necessarily mean the government caused it. Businesses fold everywhere.
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by amakadlite(f): 4:44pm On Oct 18|
SilverNorrGold:I don't agree with you. bad governance is the issue.
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by SilverNorrGold: 4:57pm On Oct 18|
Hehehe, my sister
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:09pm On Oct 18|
SilverNorrGold:Yes. I had to join the protesters after service. No time.
How are rice importers cabal? Have they ever created artificial scarcity or do they ever ask for free money like the so-called RIFAN has done? Let me inform you, the scarcity you're seeing now is created not by the farmers but the middlemen like the off takers and millers. Those are the people who populate the RIFAN you bandy about. They are the rice cabal. I challenge you to go to rice farming zones In Kebbi and Niger states. Most of the farmers are illiterates and semi-literate who hardly know the road to Abuja. I know because I work with them. The rice belt in the Bida basin from doko to danchitagi to badeggi and katcha is run by such people.
Go and find out. From last year to this year, a bag of rice paddy shifted from 8k to about 10k while the price of rice in the market has jumped from 18k to 30k. So that humongous price jump is not from the farmers but the middle men. This is a business I'm into so you can't tell me about it.
What useless covid affected rice? Rice planting in the flood plains starts after the rainy season. Most of the farmers don't even know what is called covid. It's the middlemen you're dealing with that are giving you such silly excuses.
Have you asked yourself how much it costs to farm an hectare of land and how many bags one gets from it? Especially with the crude methods employed by most farmers. Millionaire ko, billionaire ni. It's the middlemen who are raking the millions not the farmers except for literate and woke ones like us who can sell to high end buyers like afririce.
Rice is not cheaper because the rice cabal have created an artificial scarcity. Stop blaming everything on covid.
And let me mention this. Ever since Buhari came on and banned the fertilizer initiative by the previous govt, the cost of farming has increased. Only ppl like me who have access to NCRI still get those inputs at lower price.
No govt that is serious about agricultural revolution goes to ban fertiliser subsidy. Even the US runs a fertiliser subsidy.
Closing the border can't conjure rice. It's making farming inputs easily accessible and affordable and encouraging mechanised farming and better support for local farmers.
So I hope this explains the failure better than covid-19 to you.
VAT was increased because your govt is broke. Obasanjo increased salary and he didn't increase VAT. Same with your favourite whipping boy Jonathan. How come you're the only one who needs to increase VAT to increase wages. Sounds like fraud to me.
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:16pm On Oct 18|
SilverNorrGold:You have not shown this govt to be a success. All you've been doing so far is justifying failure.
If it's not covid, it's Jonathan.
If it's not Jonathan, it's low oil price.
Excuses. Excuses. Excuses.
I challenge you to screenshot one success of this admin you highlighted.
What do you mean by your business has nothing to do with govt. Do you mean you don't pay tax or the recent electricity and fuel price hike does not affect you. Only a non-existing business can say that.
You even mentioned improved security!!
You run a vegetable farm. Yet you're not affected by government. Except you mean to say you employ crude storage techniques, or you're bypassing meters and getting free fuel from smugglers, I wonder how govt has not affected the farm's running cost lately.
You can only deceive yourself.
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:32pm On Oct 18|
SilverNorrGold:Good. Now that you accept we can demand his resignation. Buhari in 2010 demanded the resignation of Yaradua. In 2012, he also did same to Jonathan. For a man whose pastime is demanding resignation of people who bested him in elections and even toppled a democratic government, what moral right does he have to complain or even refuse when people ask of him the same thing he asked of others? Or is he the only one with exclusive right to demand others'resignation?
Those census were fraudulent. It's common knowledge. How did I attack the North? Is it not a fact that it's the poorest and most diseased region?
Come and show me where self-determination is forbidden in our Constitution. The constitution is silent on it so it can be legislated upon.
Stop lying. Which one is context. You have made urself the mind reader for Buhari who spoke freely and clearly about how subsidy is a fraud. Your lies can't convince anyone otherwise. You have still not explained why he paid part of the fraud Jonathan left behind and even sustained it for five whole years!!
Saudi Arabia's wage is relative but the oil price is not right? In your book, what is good for wages is not good for oil price ba?
Why don't you ask Buhari to pay Saudis wages before implementing their taxes?
Let me say this about the ECA you've been lying about. From official statistics, Jonathan met 4.5bn in the ECA. At the time it was 20bn, Yaradua was in govt and he shared the ECA out to the States under the belief that running ECA was against the constitution in the first place. Check the records.
So if Jonathan met 4.5bn and left 2bn after five years and Buhari met 2bn and has now depleted it after five years, again I ask, where's the difference?!!
Just as it doesn't speak well of that govt, so does 2018-19 does not speak well of this govt.
Thief na Thief
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by SilverNorGold(m): 5:33pm On Oct 18|
1. My brother, I have practically exposed the achievements of this administration so vividly, it's naked for all to see.. Whether you believe or not is your business. You claim they are lies, even after names and figures mentioned. You are asking for screenshots, funny! If you have contrary opinion, kindly spell it out, and stop making unnecessary claims. I suspended what I was doing to reply to those ridiculous questions.
Through out this discussion, you are either throwing cheap tantrums or making baseless allegations, repeatedly, even after evidence and explanations have been provided.
2. Here you are at it again! Regurgitating the same thing all over again! I have replied TO ALL YOUR accusations. It's now left for you to disprove them instead of repeating the same thing.
3. Attacking my own personal experience, my brother, are you for real? You now know me better than myself? First you argued my own profession with me.. No wonder you say you don't believe Buhari is working.
If you can drag my own personal experience with me.. Something you have NO CLUE about, who then is President Mohammadu Buhari that you'll believe?
It's obvious from the beginning that you just want to oppose, even though you had nothing to say, but I tolerated you. Arguing my own profession and experience just exposed how intolerant and bitter you are.
Again, I will make myself boldly clear, if you have nothing else to say to my replies, move on, instead of regurgitating same thing. Even opposing my own personal experience.
4. Bypassing meter? Imagine! How low can you go, my brother? Why have you allowed hatred to destroy you this deep? If you have nothing else to say, please move on, and stop making such rubbish accusations. This is so evil and wicked of you.
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:39pm On Oct 18|
SilverNorrGold:Prove it that no one is paying you.
It's easy to spot a paid hand and it's smelling all over you ✋
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:41pm On Oct 18|
SilverNorrGold:Businesses also boom everywhere.
How com this admin can only fold businesses not boom them?
What manner of evil and inept govt is that
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:02pm On Oct 18|
Just three months of covid and the govt us running around to borrow rice. So much for the rice revolution.
Which vulnerable got rice to mitigate covid-19? The only rice shared was the expired rice from custom warehouses. I won't be surprised if the borrowed rice is being sold in the open market by the rice cabal.
Ghana did a good thing of having a stable currency. Why can't Nigeria copy same?
Ghana borrowed rice Nigeria did same. How come it's only the bad things this govt can share.
Japan's currency is low because it's an exporter. So they get maximum value from their exports just like China. Meanwhile Ghana and Nigeria are importers. They need a strong currency to protect their local market. Ghana did that and you can see more industries moving their because the cost of importing is high for three value of their currency. Instead Nigeria closed its border blocking both imports and exports and killing its local industry more. Why can't you copy good things for once.
Ghana's minimum wage is about 83k when converted to naira. Their GDP ppp is comparable favourably with Nigeria's even though our GDP almost double of theirs. Nigeria should also copy good things from Ghana and not only the borrowing
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:05pm On Oct 18|
SilverNorrGold:So herdsmen and farmer's clashes are being exaggerated. So the killings are just exaggerations to you. You see your life? Go and tell that to the families that have been affected ok?
Can you show the skills the n-power has given to the participants? Most of the participants are into teaching or don't even going at all. Yet you say it's not stomach infrastructure. Show us the skills that has been given to the participants.
It's a chop I chop, turn by turn program
|Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:08pm On Oct 18|
SilverNorrGold:Yeah. Yet the US released the very unpalatable covid data in an election year. Same thing your Buhari has prevented the NBS from doing.
Again, you have resorted to copying only bad things.
Copy good things for once oga!!
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 465