Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. (8608 Views)

Claim That UN Will Intervene After 30 Days Of EndSars Protest Is Fake / Politicizing EndSARS Protest Is Irresponsible - APC Warns PDP / Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

[b]Yes. I had to join the protesters after service. No time.
How are rice importers cabal? Have they ever created artificial scarcity or do they ever ask for free money like the so-called RIFAN has done? Let me inform you, the scarcity you're seeing now is created not by the farmers but the middlemen like the off takers and millers. Those are the people who populate the RIFAN you bandy about. They are the rice cabal. I challenge you to go to rice farming zones In Kebbi and Niger states. Most of the farmers are illiterates and semi-literate who hardly know the road to Abuja. I know because I work with them. The rice belt in the Bida basin from doko to danchitagi to badeggi and katcha is run by such people.
Go and find out. From last year to this year, a bag of rice paddy shifted from 8k to about 10k while the price of rice in the market has jumped from 18k to 30k. So that humongous price jump is not from the farmers but the middle men. This is a business I'm into so you can't tell me about it.[/b]

What useless covid affected rice? Rice planting in the flood plains starts after the rainy season. Most of the farmers don't even know what is called covid. It's the middlemen you're dealing with that are giving you such silly excuses.

Have you asked yourself how much it costs to farm an hectare of land and how many bags one gets from it? Especially with the crude methods employed by most farmers. Millionaire ko, billionaire ni. It's the middlemen who are raking the millions not the farmers except for literate and woke ones like us who can sell to high end buyers like afririce.

Rice is not cheaper because the rice cabal have created an artificial scarcity. Stop blaming everything on covid

And let me mention this. Ever since Buhari came on and banned the fertilizer initiative by the previous govt, the cost of farming has increased. Only ppl like me who have access to NCRI still get those inputs at lower price.

No govt that is serious about agricultural revolution goes to ban fertiliser subsidy. Even the US runs a fertiliser subsidy.
Closing the border can't conjure rice. It's making farming inputs easily accessible and affordable and encouraging mechanised farming and better support for local farmers.
So I hope this explains the failure better than covid-19 to you.

VAT was increased because your govt is broke. Obasanjo increased salary and he didn't increase VAT. Same with your favourite whipping boy Jonathan. How come you're the only one who needs to increase VAT to increase wages. Sounds like fraud to me.

1. My brother, you dedicated the entire space of this post to publish your usual propaganda with NO SINGLE EVIDENCE.. When Malam Aminu Goronyo complained about saboteurs, you people condemned him. Now you have PUT ALL THE BLAME on his shoulder, and I know why.. No wonder you accused me of bypassing meter simply because you didn't like what I said. How evil and wicked!

If you can say that to someone you haven't even seen. Someone you don't know. If you can make such baseless allegations against me, who is Rice Farmers Association of Nigeria, under the able leadership of Malam Aminu Goronyo, that you won't vilify?

I am beginning to dislike this character of yours. I can tolerate anything. All your attacks, I tolerated. But this one is extremely low of you.. Please if you have nothing to say, let it be, instead of struggling to destroy the character of people.

Your attack on me just made me believe 100% that your opposition of people is out of sheer hatred and bitterness and has little or nothing to do with substance.

2. You want subsidies. Fuel subsidy, food subsidy, water subsidy, pocket money subsidy, luxurious lifestyle subsidy, subsidy, subsidy, subsidy! All your complaints! Government should borrow to subsidize everything! To you, no matter what the government does, how well they perform, it'll amount to absolutely nothing, if they don't spoon-feed you. I have replied to EVERYTHING subsidy! But regurgitation keeps coming!

3. Another stale VAT comment! I have replied to everything here in my previous posts. But no, regurgitation will always resurface!
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Yeah. Yet the US released the very unpalatable covid data in an election year. Same thing your Buhari has prevented the NBS from doing.
Again, you have resorted to copying only bad things.
Copy good things for once oga!!

1. My brother, you have nothing to say.
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, I have practically exposed the achievements of this administration so vividly, it's naked for all to see.. Whether you believe or not is your business. You claim they are lies, even after names and figures mentioned. You are asking for screenshots, funny! If you have contrary opinion, kindly spell it out, and stop making unnecessary claims. I suspended what I was doing to reply to those ridiculous questions.

Through out this discussion, you are either throwing cheap tantrums or making baseless allegations, repeatedly, even after evidence and explanations have been provided.

2. Here you are at it again! Regurgitating the same thing all over again! I have replied TO ALL YOUR accusations. It's now left for you to disprove them instead of repeating the same thing.

3. Attacking my own personal experience, my brother, are you for real? You now know me better than myself? First you argued my own profession with me.. No wonder you say you don't believe Buhari is working.

If you can drag my own personal experience with me.. Something you have NO CLUE about, who then is President Mohammadu Buhari that you'll believe?

It's obvious from the beginning that you just want to oppose, even though you had nothing to say, but I tolerated you. Arguing my own profession and experience just exposed how intolerant and bitter you are.

Again, I will make myself boldly clear, if you have nothing else to say to my replies, move on, instead of regurgitating same thing. Even opposing my own personal experience.

Quite ridiculous!

4. Bypassing meter? Imagine! How low can you go, my brother? Why have you allowed hatred to destroy you this deep? If you have nothing else to say, please move on, and stop making such rubbish accusations. This is so evil and wicked of you.
You're the one who opened a thread to oppose your fellow citizens who are exercising their constitutional rights just cause it doesn't sit well with your political interests.
It was you who made a baseless and slanderous accusation against innocent protesters that they are driven by hunger as if protesting due to hunger is a crime.
You want to short-circuit, debase and ridicule your fellow citizens just so your bowl of porridge can be well garnished. Tell me what is more evil than that?!!
You can't stomach what you've given gallantly to your fellow citizens when it's dished out to your friends in the corridor of power.
Are you pained that I refuse to swallow your trash and be silenced by your propaganda?
Did you really think I was going to back down and let your evil flourish on this thread?
Do you expect your opposition to the people to go unchecked?
You have failed like your oga. You will always fail.
Look around you in this thread. Has anyone agreed with you in your evil expedition?
Now you're accusing me of being low. Are you not low when you rubbish the genuine agitations of your fellow citizens?
You said it yourself you're not affected by govt in your business. Why then are you angry when I point to you how you should be affected if you Indeed run a business in Nigeria. Even dangote can't say he's not affected on those fronts I listed.
I told you I would smoke you out. Can you see how you've become rabid and desperately emotional now?
Suddenly you've changed from being measured and calm to being aggressive?
Suddenly you can't offer me God's blessings no more.
Welcome to the real you my brother

1 Like

Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

So herdsmen and farmer's clashes are being exaggerated. So the killings are just exaggerations to you. You see your life? Go and tell that to the families that have been affected ok?
Can you show the skills the n-power has given to the participants? Most of the participants are into teaching or don't even going at all. Yet you say it's not stomach infrastructure. Show us the skills that has been given to the participants.
It's a chop I chop, turn by turn program

1. My brother, it is exaggerated, and that's the truth. Fulanis and farmers have been clashing even before Nigeria was created. It's not a new issue. All administrations have witnessed it, but somehow, we're making it a national issue as President Mohammadu Buhari is in power.

2. I should show you skills? How ridiculous. You have nothing to say, obviously.
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Just three months of covid and the govt us running around to borrow rice. So much for the rice revolution.
Which vulnerable got rice to mitigate covid-19?
The only rice shared was the expired rice from custom warehouses. I won't be surprised if the borrowed rice is being sold in the open market by the rice cabal.

Ghana did a good thing of having a stable currency. Why can't Nigeria copy same?
Ghana borrowed rice Nigeria did same. How come it's only the bad things this govt can share.
Japan's currency is low because it's an exporter. So they get maximum value from their exports just like China. Meanwhile Ghana and Nigeria are importers. They need a strong currency to protect their local market. Ghana did that and you can see more industries moving their because the cost of importing is high for three value of their currency. Instead Nigeria closed its border blocking both imports and exports and killing its local industry more. Why can't you copy good things for once.

Ghana's minimum wage is about 83k when converted to naira. Their GDP ppp is comparable favourably with Nigeria's even though our GDP almost double of theirs. Nigeria should also copy good things from Ghana and not only the borrowing

1. Another regurgitation! "Running around to borrow" despite my reply. Something that has been replied to, you still bring it up, with nothing substantial to back it.

2. "I won't be surprised if the borrowed rice is shared bla bla" baseless thoughts. No wonder he accused me of bypassing meter.

3. Despite my post thoroughly describing nominal value and the economy, even using Japan as a case study, the regurgitation still resurfaced!

4. Ghana's GDP is $66.98bn, Nigeria's GDP(not PPP) is $448.10bn..
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, you dedicated the entire space of this post to publish your usual propaganda with NO SINGLE EVIDENCE.. When Malam Aminu Goronyo complained about saboteurs, you people condemned him. Now you have PUT ALL THE BLAME on his shoulder, and I know why.. No wonder you accused me of bypassing meter simply because you didn't like what I said. How evil and wicked!

If you can say that to someone you haven't even seen. Someone you don't know. If you can make such baseless allegations against me, who is Rice Farmers Association of Nigeria, under the able leadership of Malam Aminu Goronyo, that you won't vilify?

I am beginning to dislike this character of yours. I can tolerate anything. All your attacks, I tolerated. But this one is extremely low of you.. Please if you have nothing to say, let it be, instead of struggling to destroy the character of people.

Your attack on me just made me believe 100% that your opposition of people is out of sheer hatred and bitterness and has little or nothing to do with substance.

2. You want subsidies. Fuel subsidy, food subsidy, water subsidy, pocket money subsidy, luxurious lifestyle subsidy, subsidy, subsidy, subsidy! All your complaints! Government should borrow to subsidize everything! To you, no matter what the government does, how well they perform, it'll amount to absolutely nothing, if they don't spoon-feed you. I have replied to EVERYTHING subsidy! But regurgitation keeps coming!

3. Another stale VAT comment! I have replied to everything here in my previous posts. But no, regurgitation will always resurface!
Lol. This guy is a member of RIFAN o!!
No wonder he's been sucking up to Buhari.
I say it again. RIFAN is an influence peddling organisation. Rice farmers in Kebbi and Niger which I'm a part of don't know no Aminu Goronyo.
Rice farmers who contributed 50m to presidential campaign. Rice farmers Indeed!!
You have been exposed. Go and rest!!

I want subsidies. You want taxes. Why the vex? What is good for govt is good for the citizens. Why have anchor borrowers scheme domiciled in Abuja that ordinary people can't access when you can subsidize fertiliser price in the market?
The people don't exist for the govt to fleece. Govt should subsidise the people not the people the govt. Get that fact into your hard skull!!

You have not replied this one. Explain why Buhari has to increase VAT to increase minimum wage while Jonathan and OBJ increased minimum wage without having to. No be d same presidency?
Which one is your alibi? Oil price, Jonathan or subsidy. Choose one
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Businesses also boom everywhere.
How com this admin can only fold businesses not boom them?
What manner of evil and inept govt is that

1. My brother, I have replied this FOLD thingy.. Stop spamming.
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, it is exaggerated, and that's the truth. Fulanis and farmers have been clashing even before Nigeria was created. It's not a new issue. All administrations have witnessed it, but somehow, we're making it a national issue as President Mohammadu Buhari is in power.

2. I should show you skills? How ridiculous. You have nothing to say, obviously.
It is exaggerated in Benue on Jan 1 when over eight hundred people were killed. I hope it will be exaggerated reach your phantom vegetable farm soon.
Buhari made it a national issue when he proposed a land grabbing scheme called ruga. He failed there too let's not forget.
Of course show the skills since you claim it's not stomach infrastructure. He who asserts must prove.
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Prove it that no one is paying you.
It's easy to spot a paid hand and it's smelling all over you ✋

1. My brother, like I said, I have nothing to prove to you. If you can attach and wrongly accuse someone you haven't seen or even know, who's Buhari, who's the President of this great nation?
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. Another regurgitation! "Running around to borrow" despite my reply. Something that has been replied to, you still bring it up, with nothing substantial to back it.

2. "I won't be surprised if the borrowed rice is shared bla bla" baseless thoughts. No wonder he accused me of bypassing meter.

3. Despite my post thoroughly describing nominal value and the economy, even using Japan as a case study, the regurgitation still resurfaced!

4. Ghana's GDP is $66.98bn, Nigeria's GDP(not PPP) is $448.10bn..

1 to 3 is ignored cause it's from pain.
Go back and read what I wrote. Nigeria and Ghana has almost equal ppp even though our GDP is far larger than theirs.
Learn to copy good things
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Good. Now that you accept we can demand his resignation. Buhari in 2010 demanded the resignation of Yaradua. In 2012, he also did same to Jonathan. For a man whose pastime is demanding resignation of people who bested him in elections and even toppled a democratic government, what moral right does he have to complain or even refuse when people ask of him the same thing he asked of others? Or is he the only one with exclusive right to demand others'resignation?

Those census were fraudulent. It's common knowledge. How did I attack the North? Is it not a fact that it's the poorest and most diseased region?
Come and show me where self-determination is forbidden in our Constitution. The constitution is silent on it so it can be legislated upon.
Stop lying. Which one is context. You have made urself the mind reader for Buhari who spoke freely and clearly about how subsidy is a fraud. Your lies can't convince anyone otherwise. You have still not explained why he paid part of the fraud Jonathan left behind and even sustained it for five whole years!!
Saudi Arabia's wage is relative but the oil price is not right? In your book, what is good for wages is not good for oil price ba?
Why don't you ask Buhari to pay Saudis wages before implementing their taxes?
Let me say this about the ECA you've been lying about. From official statistics, Jonathan met 4.5bn in the ECA. At the time it was 20bn, Yaradua was in govt and he shared the ECA out to the States under the belief that running ECA was against the constitution in the first place. Check the records.
So if Jonathan met 4.5bn and left 2bn after five years and Buhari met 2bn and has now depleted it after five years, again I ask, where's the difference?!!
Just as it doesn't speak well of that govt, so does 2018-19 does not speak well of this govt.

Thief na Thief

1. My brother, you keep regurgitating the same thing all over again! Anyone can demand his resignation. You have the freedom. So also do most of us who voted him have the right to pass a vote of confidence on him.

2. I already prophesied you will claim it's fraudulent. So there's no point.

3. Fraudulent in our constitution?

Nigeria is one indivisible and indissoluble Sovereign State to be known by the name of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Note the emboldened. Until the constitution is modified, there's no secession.

4. Another regurgitation! Subsidy regurgitation! I have replied to this already.

5. Again, another regurgitation! I wonder if you read my post on Saudi Arabia.

6. Your lies are too funny.. Yaradua did wetin? See screenshots abeg!

Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

1 to 3 is ignored cause it's from pain.
Go back and read what I wrote. Nigeria and Ghana has almost equal ppp even though our GDP is far larger than theirs.
Learn to copy good things

1. My brother, we are talking about GDP, you're bringing GDP Purchasing Power Parity. Even after my explanations. You're funny.
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

It is exaggerated in Benue on Jan 1 when over eight hundred people were killed. I hope it will be exaggerated reach your phantom vegetable farm soon.
Buhari made it a national issue when he proposed a land grabbing scheme called ruga. He failed there too let's not forget.
Of course show the skills since you claim it's not stomach infrastructure. He who asserts must prove.

1. My brother, it being exaggerated doesn't mean it doesn't exist. By the way, why are you not talking about the many innocent Fulanis killed?

2. The remaining are regurgitated!
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. This guy is a member of RIFAN o!!
No wonder he's been sucking up to Buhari.
I say it again. RIFAN is an influence peddling organisation. Rice farmers in Kebbi and Niger which I'm a part of don't know no Aminu Goronyo.
Rice farmers who contributed 50m to presidential campaign. Rice farmers Indeed!!
You have been exposed. Go and rest!!

I want subsidies. You want taxes. Why the vex? What is good for govt is good for the citizens. Why have anchor borrowers scheme domiciled in Abuja that ordinary people can't access when you can subsidize fertiliser price in the market?
The people don't exist for the govt to fleece. Govt should subsidise the people not the people the govt. Get that fact into your hard skull!!

You have not replied this one. Explain why Buhari has to increase VAT to increase minimum wage while Jonathan and OBJ increased minimum wage without having to. No be d same presidency?
Which one is your alibi? Oil price, Jonathan or subsidy. Choose one

1. My brother, again! Another round of baseless accusations on my person!

2. Lol, you want subsidies abi? Oya, come and take them.. grin

3. You said again? Another baseless allegations you concocted from the comfort of your home?

4. All questions on VAT have been replied to. Go through my posts.

5. Stop spamming please.
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

You're the one who opened a thread to oppose your fellow citizens who are exercising their constitutional rights just cause it doesn't sit well with your political interests.
It was you who made a baseless and slanderous accusation against innocent protesters that they are driven by hunger as if protesting due to hunger is a crime.
You want to short-circuit, debase and ridicule your fellow citizens just so your bowl of porridge can be well garnished. Tell me what is more evil than that?!!
You can't stomach what you've given gallantly to your fellow citizens when it's dished out to your friends in the corridor of power.
Are you pained that I refuse to swallow your trash and be silenced by your propaganda?
Did you really think I was going to back down and let your evil flourish on this thread?
Do you expect your opposition to the people to go unchecked?
You have failed like your oga. You will always fail.
Look around you in this thread. Has anyone agreed with you in your evil expedition?
Now you're accusing me of being low. Are you not low when you rubbish the genuine agitations of your fellow citizens?
You said it yourself you're not affected by govt in your business. Why then are you angry when I point to you how you should be affected if you Indeed run a business in Nigeria. Even dangote can't say he's not affected on those fronts I listed.
I told you I would smoke you out. Can you see how you've become rabid and desperately emotional now?
Suddenly you've changed from being measured and calm to being aggressive?
Suddenly you can't offer me God's blessings no more.
Welcome to the real you my brother

My brother, no amount of cheap blackmail and false accusations go move me. Why not prove I am working for someone? So I can't air my opinion on national issues again without being linked to the government?

My brother, continue with your allegations, biko. And again, I am not affected by anything.

Nigeria go better.
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, it being exaggerated doesn't mean it doesn't exist. By the way, why are you not talking about the many innocent Fulanis killed?

2. The remaining are regurgitated!
I've told you to not worry. It will get to your side soon and I hope you can maintain the exaggeration

The Fulani are the aggressors.
You can ask yourself which land they own in Benue for grazing that they are killing people over.
I don't side with oppressors. Unlike you
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, you keep regurgitating the same thing all over again! Anyone can demand his resignation. You have the freedom. So also do most of us who voted him have the right to pass a vote of confidence on him.

2. I already prophesied you will claim it's fraudulent. So there's no point.

3. Fraudulent in our constitution?

Note the emboldened. Until the constitution is modified, there's no secession.

4. Another regurgitation! Subsidy regurgitation! I have replied to this already.

5. Again, another regurgitation! I wonder if you read my post on Saudi Arabia.

6. Your lies are too funny.. Yaradua did wetin? See screenshots abeg!

I asked you why he can demand for people's resignation if he can't also respect others who demand same from him. If you call those who demand for his resignation hateful, evil and other invectives, don't you think such names can also be applied to him since he also demanded for the resignation of other sitting presidents.
If you fail to condemn him for asking for the resignation of others, Doesn't that expose you as an hypocrite?

That's not how it is framed in the constitution. It says "We the people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, having firmly and solemnly resolved, to live in unity and harmony as one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign nation under God..."
Now the question is if the constitution was truly written by the people of Nigeria. If it was not, then that statement is a fraud. It is akin to forging a signature or impersonation.

Funny screenshot said by 2010 , Jonathan had depleted the ECA to 4bn. When did Jonathan become president that he filtered 22bn to 4bn in 2010.
If he shared it out to the state instead of Yaradua, then he did not spend it as you claimed which means you lied against him. Now compare with a Buhari who has spent the ECA all by himself in a prodigal manner and left a change of 70m before turning to the SWF?
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, again! Another round of baseless accusations on my person!

2. Lol, you want subsidies abi? Oya, come and take them.. grin

3. You said again? Another baseless allegations you concocted from the comfort of your home?

4. All questions on VAT have been replied to. Go through my posts.

5. Stop spamming please.

Look Bashir or maybe you are his boy. Know that you are not the only one with the monopoly of accusations. You started this thread with baseless accusations so anyone that comes to you I suggest you take it as you expected others to take the one you started with.
Live with it
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Look Bashir or maybe you are his boy. Know that you are not the only one with the monopoly of accusations. You started this thread with baseless accusations so anyone that comes to you I suggest you take it as you expected others to take the one you started with.
Live with it

1. My brother, lol. Again, you have nothing to say.
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

I asked you why he can demand for people's resignation if he can't also respect others who demand same from him. If you call those who demand for his resignation hateful, evil and other invectives, don't you think such names can also be applied to him since he also demanded for the resignation of other sitting presidents.
If you fail to condemn him for asking for the resignation of others, Doesn't that expose you as an hypocrite?

That's not how it is framed in the constitution. It says "We the people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, having firmly and solemnly resolved, to live in unity and harmony as one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign nation under God..."
Now the question is if the constitution was truly written by the people of Nigeria. If it was not, then that statement is a fraud. It is akin to forging a signature or impersonation.

Funny screenshot said by 2010 , Jonathan had depleted the ECA to 4bn. When did Jonathan become president that he filtered 22bn to 4bn in 2010.
If he shared it out to the state instead of Yaradua, then he did not spend it as you claimed which means you lied against him. Now compare with a Buhari who has spent the ECA all by himself in a prodigal manner and left a change of 70m before turning to the SWF?

1. My brother, why do you like spamming? How many times would I have to tell you to continue asking for his resignation while we pass a vote of confidence on him?

2. You are right, that's the preamble of the Constitution. But you are wrong for saying I am wrong. Seriously, you are beginning to sound rude. Even if I was wrong, aren't the keywords I highlighted part of the Preamble you quoted? Anyway, I am right.. (Screenshot attached)..

3. You are funny. You made a baseless claim without evidence. I provided evidence and you are still arguing without any proof. Brother, you should rest..

4. Another ECA regurgitation? Spammer!

Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

I've told you to not worry. It will get to your side soon and I hope you can maintain the exaggeration

The Fulani are the aggressors.
You can ask yourself which land they own in Benue for grazing that they are killing people over.
I don't side with oppressors. Unlike you

1. My brother, get to me? You are on your own.
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, get to me? You are on your own.
Oh so because you feel you're protected from Fulani killings that's why you are saying it's exaggerated. Don't worry. That source of ur arrogance will be pulled down soon enough!!
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, why do you like spamming? How many times would I have to tell you to continue asking for his resignation while we pass a vote of confidence on him?

2. You are right, that's the preamble of the Constitution. But you are wrong for saying I am wrong. Seriously, you are beginning to sound rude. Even if I was wrong, aren't the keywords I highlighted part of the Preamble you quoted? Anyway, I am right.. (Screenshot attached)..

3. You are funny. You made a baseless claim without evidence. I provided evidence and you are still arguing without any proof. Brother, you should rest..

4. Another ECA regurgitation? Spammer!
What i'm asking you now is to call your god hateful and opportunist too for demanding the resignation of former presidents. Or are you such a hypocrite you can't do that?

Your evidence is a fraud and a lie just as the govt you support.
It is common knowledge that Jonathan became president in May 2010 so that statement in your screenshot that by 2010 it had reduced to 4bn is structurally wrong except you mean to say he was sharing it as VP.
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Oh so because you feel you're protected from Fulani killings that's why you are saying it's exaggerated. Don't worry. That source of ur arrogance will be pulled down soon enough!!

1. My brother, lol.. You no get talk.
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Your evidence is a fraud and a lie just as the govt you support.
It is common knowledge that Jonathan became president in May 2010 so that statement in your screenshot that by 2010 it had reduced to 4bn is structurally wrong except you mean to say he was sharing it as VP.

1. My brother, lol.. Someone without evidence accusing someone that provided 2 evidence of fraud. No dun finish. Lol
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, lol. Again, you have nothing to say.
What should I have to say to one who runs a business while not paying energy bills or paying for fuel?
Someone who runs a farm but is not concerned about herdsmen?
Someone who is not affected by the environment he runs a business in?
Sounds like a fraudulent business to me
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

What should I have to say to one who runs a business while not paying energy bills or paying for fuel?
Someone who runs a farm but is not concerned about herdsmen?
Someone who is not affected by the environment he runs a business in?
Sounds like a fraudulent business to me

1. My brother, stop spamming..
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, stop spamming..
Are you a mod now
Why don't you answer the questions I put to you
Explain how your business is not affected by fuel and electricity hike if it's not a fraudulent one
Call out your boss Buhari for demanding the resignation of other presidents as you called out those who demanded for his. Call him out without biting your tongue. Call him out and shame your hypocrisy
Call out RIFAN for becoming tax collectors in the rice market and creating artificial scarcity including your Aminu Goroyo you are emotionally attached to.
Call out Buhari for frittering away the ECA
Call out Buhari for borrowing rice due to three months of Covid-19 lockdown
Grow some balls. Stop being a bootlicker and hypocrite
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Are you a mod now
Why don't you answer the questions I put to you
Explain how your business is not affected by fuel and electricity hike if it's not a fraudulent one
Call out your boss Buhari for demanding the resignation of other presidents as you called out those who demanded for his. Call him out without biting your tongue. Call him out and shame your hypocrisy
Call out RIFAN for becoming tax collectors in the rice market and creating artificial scarcity including your Aminu Goroyo you are emotionally attached to.
Call out Buhari for frittering away the ECA
Call out Buhari for borrowing rice due to three months of Covid-19 lockdown
Grow some balls. Stop being a bootlicker and hypocrite

My brother, I understand your frustration. But spamming won't help it.

God bless you.
God bless me.
God bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, I understand your frustration. But spamming won't help it.

God bless you.
God bless forgive me.
God bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.
Amen
Go and sin no more
Stop being an enemy of the people
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Amen
Go and sin no more
Stop being an enemy of the people

My brother, eh.. It's well cheesy
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:
It's no secret that the government has long acceded to all the demands of the protesters - some met and others being implemented - yet the protests linger on..

This raises more questions: what exactly do these people want? Is it actually about SARS? Is ENDSARS just a front for something bigger? Are criminals behind this? And so many other questions..

But it looks like we've been looking too far for something that's very close, right in front of us... HUNGER, AWOOF..

People are marching out, enmasse to partake in the "goodies" as MANNA falls from the sky... At last, God answered our prayers.. MANNA is falling.. Littering all over the streets of the POVERTY CAPITAL of the WORLD; and "protest" is the only license needed to have access to these wonders.. So much so that anyone who supports #ENDPROTESTNOW is instantly declared an enemy of the state..

Quite unfortunate that the protest, which started off genuinely, as a fight for freedom, and the call for the end of police brutality has now been reduced to a poverty alleviation program. Not only that, unscrupulous elements have desecrated the protest grounds, turning it into processions, music and dancing grounds..

This ground has now become the epicenter of all criminal activities and political permutations.. Wine, women and weed are being emphasized, as political thugs and other underworld groups go about committing all manner of atrocities.

Yet, the naive people, who are now reduced to mere pawns, are still in the streets "hustling" for their daily MANNA in the name of protests. People are hungry. People are frustrated. And too bad, the evil elements are very much aware of this and decided to exploit them.

But is this ever going to end? This I can't tell.. For me, I don't see an end in sight, unless the government decides to be creative and come up with the best way to put an end to all this, before these evil elements, exploiting the hungry stomach of innocent Nigerians, wreak more havoc on us..

May God see us through..

Nigeria go better..

Has government ended SWAT? APC paid zombies:

SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebuhari
Confirmedzombie

If SheCow rapes their wives and daughters, zombies will still blame the wives and daughters. That's how terrible they have been programmed because of crumbs. They are hired by the state to surpport state sponsored terrorism of citizens against their own conscience. May we never be unfortunately unfortunate like them.

Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT

#Restructure_NIGERIA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Insists On Ban Of NURTW. "We Will Comply"-NURTW / Ghana Rated Above Nigeria In Use Of Oil Revenue / Probe Panel Will Get Lekki Shootings CCTV Footage – Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.