Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. (8707 Views)

Claim That UN Will Intervene After 30 Days Of EndSars Protest Is Fake / Politicizing EndSARS Protest Is Irresponsible - APC Warns PDP / Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by ipica: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

You're the one who opened a thread to oppose your fellow citizens who are exercising their constitutional rights just cause it doesn't sit well with your political interests.
It was you who made a baseless and slanderous accusation against innocent protesters that they are driven by hunger as if protesting due to hunger is a crime.
You want to short-circuit, debase and ridicule your fellow citizens just so your bowl of porridge can be well garnished. Tell me what is more evil than that?!!
You can't stomach what you've given gallantly to your fellow citizens when it's dished out to your friends in the corridor of power.
Are you pained that I refuse to swallow your trash and be silenced by your propaganda?
Did you really think I was going to back down and let your evil flourish on this thread?
Do you expect your opposition to the people to go unchecked?
You have failed like your oga. You will always fail.
Look around you in this thread. Has anyone agreed with you in your evil expedition?
Now you're accusing me of being low. Are you not low when you rubbish the genuine agitations of your fellow citizens?
You said it yourself you're not affected by govt in your business. Why then are you angry when I point to you how you should be affected if you Indeed run a business in Nigeria. Even dangote can't say he's not affected on those fronts I listed.
I told you I would smoke you out. Can you see how you've become rabid and desperately emotional now?
Suddenly you've changed from being measured and calm to being aggressive?
Suddenly you can't offer me God's blessings no more.
Welcome to the real you my brother
You are a genius. I doff cap for you. Leave that guy. Even Hitler has supporters. Be cos he and and a very few number of people have benefitted from this regime, the rest that did not are lazy and hungry. To argue with such a selfish person is legendary of you. You should be proud of yourself
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
ipica:

You are a genius. I doff cap for you. Leave that guy. Even Hitler has supporters. Be cos he and and a very few number of people have benefitted from this regime, the rest that did not are lazy and hungry. To argue with such a selfish person is legendary of you. You should be proud of yourself

My brother, making baseless allegations without proof is assassination. I have proven sufficiently throughout this thread WHY I ARRIVED at that conclusion. Including citing notable figures of this protest.

But you, no single proof.. Just your imagination, which doesn't amount to anything.

You can also see how I provided evidence throughout this thread to back up my claims. Not just making baseless statements.

But whether you accept them or not is another different thing.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by simplibaba(m): 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, you dedicated the entire space of this post to publish your usual propaganda with NO SINGLE EVIDENCE.. When Malam Aminu Goronyo complained about saboteurs, you people condemned him. Now you have PUT ALL THE BLAME on his shoulder, and I know why.. No wonder you accused me of bypassing meter simply because you didn't like what I said. How evil and wicked!

If you can say that to someone you haven't even seen. Someone you don't know. If you can make such baseless allegations against me, who is Rice Farmers Association of Nigeria, under the able leadership of Malam Aminu Goronyo, that you won't vilify?

I am beginning to dislike this character of yours. I can tolerate anything. All your attacks, I tolerated. But this one is extremely low of you.. Please if you have nothing to say, let it be, instead of struggling to destroy the character of people.

Your attack on me just made me believe 100% that your opposition of people is out of sheer hatred and bitterness and has little or nothing to do with substance.

2. You want subsidies. Fuel subsidy, food subsidy, water subsidy, pocket money subsidy, luxurious lifestyle subsidy, subsidy, subsidy, subsidy! All your complaints! Government should borrow to subsidize everything! To you, no matter what the government does, how well they perform, it'll amount to absolutely nothing, if they don't spoon-feed you. I have replied to EVERYTHING subsidy! But regurgitation keeps coming!

3. Another stale VAT comment! I have replied to everything here in my previous posts. But no, regurgitation will always resurface!

A
Re: Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon.. by simplibaba(m): 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Yes. I had to join the protesters after service. No time.
How are rice importers cabal? Have they ever created artificial scarcity or do they ever ask for free money like the so-called RIFAN has done? Let me inform you, the scarcity you're seeing now is created not by the farmers but the middlemen like the off takers and millers. Those are the people who populate the RIFAN you bandy about. They are the rice cabal. I challenge you to go to rice farming zones In Kebbi and Niger states. Most of the farmers are illiterates and semi-literate who hardly know the road to Abuja. I know because I work with them. The rice belt in the Bida basin from doko to danchitagi to badeggi and katcha is run by such people.
Go and find out. From last year to this year, a bag of rice paddy shifted from 8k to about 10k while the price of rice in the market has jumped from 18k to 30k. So that humongous price jump is not from the farmers but the middle men. This is a business I'm into so you can't tell me about it.

What useless covid affected rice? Rice planting in the flood plains starts after the rainy season. Most of the farmers don't even know what is called covid. It's the middlemen you're dealing with that are giving you such silly excuses.

Have you asked yourself how much it costs to farm an hectare of land and how many bags one gets from it? Especially with the crude methods employed by most farmers. Millionaire ko, billionaire ni. It's the middlemen who are raking the millions not the farmers except for literate and woke ones like us who can sell to high end buyers like afririce.

Rice is not cheaper because the rice cabal have created an artificial scarcity. Stop blaming everything on covid.

And let me mention this. Ever since Buhari came on and banned the fertilizer initiative by the previous govt, the cost of farming has increased. Only ppl like me who have access to NCRI still get those inputs at lower price.

No govt that is serious about agricultural revolution goes to ban fertiliser subsidy. Even the US runs a fertiliser subsidy.
Closing the border can't conjure rice. It's making farming inputs easily accessible and affordable and encouraging mechanised farming and better support for local farmers.
So I hope this explains the failure better than covid-19 to you.

VAT was increased because your govt is broke. Obasanjo increased salary and he didn't increase VAT. Same with your favourite whipping boy Jonathan. How come you're the only one who needs to increase VAT to increase wages. Sounds like fraud to me.

A very nice submission.
Can i contact you privately for some tutelage as i intend to go into rice farming?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Suntai Celebrates 52nd Birthday In Hospital / When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) / The PDP Don't Need The South West In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.