Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

... - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (7801 Views)

Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) / 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by mariahAngel(f): 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

And how's that your 4kn business?

At first, I thought I read 4k business, then I connected the n... grin
Re: ... by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

And how's that your 4kn business?
Answer the damn question you this coconut head grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 15, 2022
RightToReject:

Stop nonsense forming; 6 writing issues you've in this small text should be reason enough for you to be ashamed of yourself. Thus:

Grammar
1Wrong or missing prepositions
1Faulty subject-verb agreement

Punctuation
2Comma misuse within clauses
1Punctuation in compound/complex sentences

Spelling

1Unknown words

Nairaland is one of the places where people like you who aren't qualified to lace other people's shoes always feel fly. Local champions and wannabe woke people. Point out a single writing issue in my post above and get a USD1,000 prize from me within an hour.

Gave the expired dullard Wotopiriously.. grin grin grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2022
BigJoe19:
The old useless evening newspapers called ishiluv and poco.hanta would never know what life is until they get to over 70 years old, bunch of bitter idiots! grin ranting on another person's post.

Stupid women that live 24/7 on Nairaland cheesy grin

One of the idiot has even spent 1 year of her life on NL cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 15, 2022
SirMichael1:
Nairaland has an inherent problem and i do not know why. Everyone against the op can either neglect her and the thread as clearly you lots aren't helping. Always fights and more fights.

[/s]
This one thinks being striken with age is enough perequisite for knowing the wise choices from the foolish ones, forgetting clearly that she also has a past here, a past that bears overlapping similarities with that of this op. Quite yapping unproductively!

Imaging the bitter leftover yapping about the millennial. Stvpid Asses..
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 15, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PICS: What Happens When Girl Walks Around With NO TROUSERS / Ladies, Would You Marry A Pastor? / When Is A Man Old Enough To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.