Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy (34177 Views)

Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job / African Union Disqualifies Okonjo-iweala From Vying For WTO Director / Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by frog12: 7:52am On Oct 17, 2020
this POWER HUNGRY woman manage to trick all these COUNTRIES with SACKS of garri.
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by vincijr(m): 7:55am On Oct 17, 2020
tbarrister:

Shut up man or u want buhari to withdraw her candidacy?

That’s not what I meant at all
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congrats to Madam Okonji Iwela!
Congrats to Nigeria!
79 Countries Endorsing her is not Beans..

Having Said that!
The Highest Endorsement that can Be Bestowed on a Male or Female is the Endorsement From Above..
The Endorsement From My Abba Father
The Endorsement From My DADDY!

In all we do! Do not be Carried away by Earthly Endorsement and Support!
Ensure you Live the Life that will Get u Endorsed by Ths Ancient of the Days!
Ensure The Lion of tribe of Judah Endorses you..
His Endorsement is Final!!

I like the way you write and connect everything all together. You are gifted bro and have been endorsed to win more souls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Righteousness89(m): 8:02am On Oct 17, 2020
prekumohtim:

I like the way you write and connect everything all together. You are gifted bro and have been endorsed to win more souls

Hallelujah!
All to the Glory of GOD my Brother

1 Like

Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by rummmy: 8:03am On Oct 17, 2020
Foolanis and yoloba are in sefia pains
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by ceaser: 8:04am On Oct 17, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Thank you Buhari for making this possible...

Ngoo shine na your time...

I Love PMB

Abeg! abeg!! abeg!!! Which Buhari?

It was OBJ (a detribalised Nigerian president) who discovered her. It was he who saw it fit to pick her first as a minister, then followed by GEJ in his administration. Those previous national appointments were feathers added to her cap which further gave her an edge in this contest.

Adesina is another icon who merited his positions. He was discovered by GEJ.

If it were left to GMB, his unrepentant nepotism will make him leave those with merits and qualifications while hunting for the unqualified among his ilks, Kith and kin.

Did you read about Justice Bello, the AG of FCT who is contesting as a member of the international Criminal Court of Justice (ICJ)? He was so mediocre that he had to be categorised as "formerly qualified" for the job. The four gradations are:

• Extremely qualified
• Highly qualified
• Formerly qualified
• Not qualified.

He was pushed thru the ranks (unmerited) in his home country and further made the AG by his people in power. But the moment he got into the international scene where nepotism and mediocrity does not hold sway, his emptiness was bared for all to see.

He is Fulani, if you must know.
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by rotile247(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2020
fergie001:
Where the US goes is importanter.......

We remain hopeful.

Very correct hence the delay till after the winner of USA election is announced. USA might favour South Korea as an ally. I believe with Africa, EU, Latin America and China support she will win. Based on qualifications and experience, she is most qualified.

1 Like

Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by fergie001: 8:17am On Oct 17, 2020
rotile247:

Very correct hence the delay till after the winner of USA election is announced. USA might favour South Korea as an ally. I believe with Africa, EU, Latin America and China support she will win. Based on qualifications and experience, she is most qualified.
You are spot on.
US election is Nov 3rd, the winner will be announced Nov 6th.

I hope NOI gets the broadest of support & especially that of the US.

China will not want the Korean to win because they will lose their DDG-role, so it is up to the US.

Make Dem do well abeg.
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by funola: 8:40am On Oct 17, 2020
Person wey no recognise #endsarz...why shld I support her own agenda.
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Oracleforce: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2020
Only nine countries can decide her fate.... the other 176 are just numbers in the statistical data... If the nine doesn't support her, she ain't going anywhere....
Let's wait and see the outcome of the matter...
At this point, let the best candidate between the two of them be appointed...no sentiment attached. ..

But.honestly, if NOI emerges, it will help the country in some little ways...
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Ojiofor: 9:32am On Oct 17, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Ojiofor nwannem, jie nwayo maka gini zi?

Akwa asi na onye obuna nwere freedom of choice? E choose gom Buhari since 2014 and enweghi ihe onye obuna ga eme kam kwusi ihu ya na anya.

Nna, anyi no na Lekki protest ground now. Ebe a ka guys na abiazi e select umu asa. Nna, I am even eyeing one right now. N'abania ife nine ga eme here.

Freedom of choice bu nke gi onyem mana jiri ya nwayo na eso Alhaji Bubu.
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by madridsta007(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2020
Luftwaffe:
79 out of 164 means her opponent has 85.

She has lost! Yipee! grin grin cheesy cheesy

I think she might get the support of Latin, North America and the Carribbean.

She is up against a South Korean and not a Chinese. Against a Chinese, she would have lost.
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Merimental(m): 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
GTkester:

Afonja, that's the number of countries supporting her thus far. The Korean woman hasn't even garnered up to 50 countries.

You go cry tire!

out of d 85 some might even stay neutral which further boost NOI's chance of winning.

haters will cry after her victory
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Guide777(m): 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
Luftwaffe:

You are a joker. Wait until the result is released, and get a shocker. NOI has been chosen.

1 Like

Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Okoroawusa: 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ojiofor:

Freedom of choice bu nke gi onyem mana jiri ya nwayo na eso Alhaji Bubu.
Oooh! anugom nwannem
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by naija4life247: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
Luftwaffe:

I hope you are typing from the psychiatric hospital, because that is where you should be now.
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by buymyride: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
JAMO84:
You are still on this religion and tribal nonsense? The rest of the youths in this Country have left you behind. I am sure you're one old palm wine taper in a 5000 years old village.
baba no offense but I think you're the most tribalistic individual on this forum
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by JAMO84: 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
buymyride:
baba no offense but I think you're the most tribalistic individual on this forum
Not anymore

1 Like

Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Chinny024(f): 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
May God lead her!!!

1 Like

Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by fergie001: 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by buymyride: 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
JAMO84:
Not anymore
wao
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
Fahdiga:
And the bitter Kemi Olunloyo is here ranting on how she will not win. bitter soul
But if NOI was from any other region other than the east you will have seen those who don't want any good for Nigeria spitting their hatred venom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End / Rotimi Akeredolu Thanks Ondo Citizens For Prayers, Support During Ill-health / John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.