Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy (34174 Views)

Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job / African Union Disqualifies Okonjo-iweala From Vying For WTO Director / Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Omoslim26: 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
Luftwaffe:
79 out of 164 means her opponent has 85.

She has lost! Yipee! grin grin cheesy cheesy

hmm if we think of people like you one will say there's no hope for dis Country but thank God we still have good reasonable people

dis Country will be great again and dis hate frustration and pain you carry might make it impossible for you to see and enjoy it

Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Lowrenzojacuzzi: 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
Iamgrey5:
79 so far

She can still do it.

A Nigerian is trying to open doors for future generations, please support her.
Thank you my dear. They are still negotiating and consulting counties. Let's be proud and encourage her

1 Like

Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Vixlot: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
54 African countries is less than China in term of voting power
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Seebrian(m): 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
Omoslim26:

Guy Fuuucckk it with dis bullshit

wats your problem are you obsessed with reading tribal trash on nairaland?

you need help man
Truly the guy need help. I can't still fathom why he derived satisfaction in causing division. Except he is being pay to instigate such divisive comments. I tried to quote him but stop because he did not worth my attention.
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by smallsmall: 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
Amotolongbo:
If she can get the support of the 12 sovereign countries in the Latin America, the envisaged numbers of nations supporting her will be 91 which is surely more than the 50% of the required vote.

I pray the hating countries like Egypt do not play the “morocco” on Nigeria

The endorsement of the E.U, which l hope will be ......but which l doubt she will get (due to their color affinity), will seal the job, either way.
I really hope she gets the job, Nigeria needs a break from bad news everyday
. angry
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by smallsmall: 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
Luftwaffe:

There are still a lot of UNDECIDED in that 85, so they dont all belong to her opponent.
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Emoney07: 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Oh
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by delpee(f): 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
Best wishes to NOI. Nigeria is about to shine again. smiley
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by idahme(m): 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
Luftwaffe:

The article did not state that assertion of yours... The answer is cannot say, smiles.
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Omoslim26: 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
Seebrian:
Truly the guy need help. I can't still fathom why he derived satisfaction in causing division. Except he is being pay to instigate such divisive comments. I tried to quote him but stop because he did not worth my attention.

reporting dis guys seems to be useless bcus d mods do close to nothing to curb and curtail their mafness
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Omezif(m): 11:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
This Ngozi chukwu is knowledgeable wishing her the best.
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Banmeallday: 12:00am On Oct 17, 2020
Tiyi:
Nigeria to the world

Nigeria has nothing to do with this.....She is good at working with international bankers and that is all
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by DTaj: 12:01am On Oct 17, 2020
Competence.
Integrity.
Focus.

I wish our cerebral Dr. (Mrs.) Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, pride of Nigeria and Africa, wife of Prof. Iweala, princess of Ogwashi-Ukwu, daughter of two Professors, the best as she seeks the reins at World Trade Organisation (WTO).

November 7 is here; she WILL WIN! Amen!
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by tbarrister(m): 12:53am On Oct 17, 2020
vincijr:
Congrats ma

But e for go me well say u put your mouth for this situation wey we youth the face so

Shut up man or u want buhari to withdraw her candidacy?
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by tsagir(m): 1:03am On Oct 17, 2020
THANK YOU BUHARI FOR HELPING HER
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by basty: 1:29am On Oct 17, 2020
My support for NOI

Congratulations in advance
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by olu77(m): 2:24am On Oct 17, 2020
Fahdiga:
And the bitter Kemi Olunloyo is here ranting on how she will not win. bitter soul

I am not Kemi Olunloyo's fan but I think she played the race card to help NOI not to bring her down. She was misunderstood because she's damn too controversial. Saying they won't vote for her because of her colour might actually shame some voters into changing their mind in other not to appear racist. I am positive the great NOI will win.
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by oilyngbati(m): 3:36am On Oct 17, 2020
Luftwaffe:

Yorobae muslim spotted!
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by NSK4U(m): 3:44am On Oct 17, 2020
We wish Dr Iweala the very best!
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Nobody: 4:34am On Oct 17, 2020
Racoon:
You dont need to market a good product because a good product always market itself.Congratulations in advance madam NOI.The world is awaiting your leadership of WTO.

That is why the iphone remains the too selling phone in the world
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Jack005(m): 5:36am On Oct 17, 2020
JAMO84:
You are still on this religion and tribal nonsense? The rest of the youths in this Country have left you behind. I am sure you're one old palm wine taper in a 5000 years old village.
Some are northerners trying to cause more disunity amongst the south.We are getting wiser.
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by myrates: 5:51am On Oct 17, 2020
Luftwaffe:

what's ur joy? When she wins, go and......
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by goaldynman(m): 6:10am On Oct 17, 2020
kenzysmith:
yhhis the person south east should be presenting as a candidate 2023 not that thieves like kalu,obi or okorocha

Envious and tribalistic bigot like you always try to squeeze Peter Obi name in between rascals like Kalu and Okorocha! Peter Obi is not in the same class with these people!

But you have failed woefully!

Peter Obi has a sparkling clean reputation and nothing you scared afonjah Muslim can do to tarnish his image!!!!!!!
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by mechanics(m): 6:12am On Oct 17, 2020
Wow, this is great, she will get the job.
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by goaldynman(m): 6:14am On Oct 17, 2020
kenzysmith:
yhhis the person south east should be presenting as a candidate 2023 not that thieves like kalu,obi or okorocha

Envious and tribalistic bigot like you always try to squeeze Peter Obi name in between rascals like Kalu and Okorocha! Peter Obi is not in the same class with these people!

But you have failed woefully!!!!!

Peter Obi has a sparkling clean reputation and nothing you scared afonjah Muslim can do to tarnish his image!!!!!!!
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Brunicekid(m): 6:18am On Oct 17, 2020
JAMO84:
You are still on this religion and tribal nonsense? The rest of the youths in this Country have left you behind. I am sure you're one old palm wine taper in a 5000 years old village.
You don get am!!
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Rugaria: 6:23am On Oct 17, 2020
kenzysmith:

Abi? The rest of the country will be presenting tribal brigands like Obasanjo and Buhari to loot Nigeria for them but the igbos should be presenting the moderates like iweala and soludo? See your head! I beg to disagree... The Igbos should present brigands to help them loot at the same way as others too , since you guys have turned it into a turn by turn lootocracy.... When we all decide it's time to biuld a country, then...
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by ZoneBslayer(m): 6:32am On Oct 17, 2020
kenzysmith:
And what caliber of persons has other people been projecting?? Has that stopped them from getting votes from their people? When e reach igbos you go want Jesus Christ but for others the standards are abysmal abi? Leave matter, even if igbos bring someone in the mould of okonjo dem no go still vote am...we no be pikin for this country.
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Junior66(m): 6:44am On Oct 17, 2020
Luftwaffe:

Campaigns never finish na, do you know whether her opponent has only been able to get support from 20 countries?
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by 2016v2017: 6:51am On Oct 17, 2020
SmartProf:
Madam NOI is among the World best, that's why the world will always honour & give its ovation to her...Her achievements has been excellent that's why her market don sell worldwide...negative people who keep hating on her achievements should know that they are just spectators and spectators don't win trophies, which means they can only watch from afar as she continues to be decorated with more success. Best wishes Ma.
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Burgerlomo: 7:25am On Oct 17, 2020
Good luck cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad / Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Greater Lagos LBIC Estate (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.