Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,532 members, 7,865,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

Guys, Why Are You Doing This To Yourselves? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Why Are You Doing This To Yourselves? (616 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? / Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Why Are You Doing This To Yourselves? by Blackteeth(m): 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2011
You guys want to bleep as many women as possible, but you scare off the ladies by calling them whores, slutts and all that. Why not keep your mouths SHUT and stop discouraging the ladies from opening their legs if actually you need to bleep as many ladies as you want? If you bleep a lady today and call her a LovePeddler, how would you except her to give you toto tomorrow? eeeh? You guys are the ones losing from this ''LovePeddler'' and ''slutt'' talk. Abeg stop it ooo. We need more games and not less.
Re: Guys, Why Are You Doing This To Yourselves? by 197(f): 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2011
Blackteeth

I found a pastor that can cast the demons outta your teeth!!  angry
Re: Guys, Why Are You Doing This To Yourselves? by Arosa(m): 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2011
Black teeth you be correct guy. grin grin those generous women are life savers.
Re: Guys, Why Are You Doing This To Yourselves? by Blackteeth(m): 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2011
190, cast the demons out of your dirck first that makes it always pointing at usernames with ( f ) like a compass.
Re: Guys, Why Are You Doing This To Yourselves? by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2011
Blackteeth:

You guys want to bleep as many women as possible, but you scare off the ladies by calling them whores, slutts and all that. Why not keep your mouths SHUT and stop discouraging the ladies from opening their legs if actually you need to bleep as many ladies as you want? If you bleep a lady today and call her a LovePeddler, how would you except her to give you toto tomorrow? eeeh? You guys are the ones losing from this ''LovePeddler'' and ''slutt'' talk. Abeg stop it ooo. We need more games and not less.

are they being fooled to open the legs  each one of us is responsible for his/her action

except in a rape case where one is forced
Re: Guys, Why Are You Doing This To Yourselves? by Blackteeth(m): 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2011
Arosa, Awww!! I like that your term "LIFE SAVERS"
Re: Guys, Why Are You Doing This To Yourselves? by 197(f): 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2011
Blackteeth:

190, cast the demons out of your dirck first that makes it always pointing at usernames with ( f ) like a compass.

That was mean blackteeth i didnt deserve that!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys, Why Are You Doing This To Yourselves? by LesbianBoy(m): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2011
Blackteeth dnt mind them some times I dnt blame some gals for not giving some guys punny.
Re: Guys, Why Are You Doing This To Yourselves? by segunjowo(m): 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2011
190 is now female? shocked
190::

That was mean blackteeth i didnt deserve that!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys, Why Are You Doing This To Yourselves? by Blackteeth(m): 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2011
190, oya sorry.
Re: Guys, Why Are You Doing This To Yourselves? by 197(f): 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2011
leave me alone blackteeth ( You are mean and wicked ) embarassed
Re: Guys, Why Are You Doing This To Yourselves? by 197(f): 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2011
segunjowo:

190 is now female? shocked

undecided Ive always been a woman just that i pose as a guy most times undecided
Re: Guys, Why Are You Doing This To Yourselves? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2011
lol ever heard of d1ck envy? Well his own is punny envy grin
Re: Guys, Why Are You Doing This To Yourselves? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2011
Blackteeth:

ROFL!!! Gbam.

You're correct with your post anyway.
Re: Guys, Why Are You Doing This To Yourselves? by Omolola1(f): 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2011
@oP

Tell them o cool
Re: Guys, Why Are You Doing This To Yourselves? by 197(f): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2011
ogugua88:

ROFL!!! Gbam.

You're correct with your post anyway.

(1) (Reply)

To Those Who Are Not As Yet Sick Of Seeing My Threads / Wat Is Luv Without Care / Your Advise Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.