Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,962 members, 7,866,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

I Need Your Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Your Advice (472 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice:am About Investing 600k In Frozen Food / I Want To Start An Ibo Restaurant In London And I Need Your Advice / Help! Am A Student And I Want To Start Business. Pls I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice by akinloxd1: 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2011
Pls, can someone advise me and my group on a business that we are about to start. The business entails that we manage businesses for people or help them start any business of their choice or we could also suggest and start a high paying business. We have a current business named "Less50k Store". Our target audience include: the working class people that do not time to start a business or are not allowed by their establishments to have a divided loyalty and people who do not know what to do when their business seems to be going down and lastly, people that have the money but have no idea of the ideal business to go into.
We have some contacts and offer some consultancy services.
For details, contact; 08134627429,08137022742&08027568043.
Re: I Need Your Advice by areeo(m): 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2011
You have to be specific.Do you offer services or you need clients?Be straight.

(1) (Reply)

An Investment Opportunity / Brand New High Config Laptops At The Lowest Prices In Nigeria: Updated / 2006,2007,2000 Chevrolet Executive Express Buses For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.