Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? (21507 Views)

Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu / 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria / APC Set To Establish Institute For Progressive Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? by LostAddict1: 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
Y
Re: EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? by BigBashiru: 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
There should be a protest/campaign to abolish N1000 note and restrict the amount of N500 note in circulation. It has made naira not t9 have much value again and caused price of everything to be 3k 5k 7k 10k instead of N925 or N9820
Re: EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? by airminem(f): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
# JusticeforSANDRAEZE # EndBOURDILLON
Re: EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? by Omoluabi16(m): 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
This was my exact sentiment. We play too much here.I see obscene hashtags and yeye pictures. Who even remembers that a certain Isiaq was killed on Monday?? Everybody just going about meeting a boy or girl at the protests. Which one be soro soke or whatever when we can talk about Jumbo salaries??

Kudos to every single person who has come out. Still we can do MUCH better. This is serious business, might never come this close again.
Re: EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? by jaxxy(m): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
It’s started as a struggle and remains that till demands are met even as they evolve.
Re: EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? by BigBashiru: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
Omoluabi16:
This was my exact sentiment. We play too much here.I see obscene hashtags and yeye pictures. Who even remembers that a certain Isiaq was killed on Monday?? Everybody just going about meeting a boy or girl at the protests. Which one be soro soke or whatever when we can talk about Jumbo salaries??

Kudos to every single person who has come out. Still we can do MUCH better. This is serious business, might never come this close again.

I agree.... Nigerians like to be casual and unserious about most things and convert most things to party or fun. It's not a good culture!
Re: EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? by Redbishop(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
This video speaks volumes.. #Endsars #endswat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpHOJ20GESA
Re: EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? by airminem(f): 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
Omoluabi16:

I agree. . .

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
The Protest has no bearing, no goal, no demand,no agenda and no organisation, no leadership that is why it has turn into a carnival
Re: EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? by texazzpete(m): 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
The people complaining are hateful clowns.

All over the world, people tend to let off steam by having fun. The important thing is that you're occupying the space. In the US, in Turkey, Libya etc. Young people will always have fun.

Let these old clowns mind their business. If they want to have fun, have at it!

As long as what they're doing is fully legal.

Not sure why people who belonged to a generation that looks the other way when SARS are brutalizing young people cannot look the other way when protesters have fun
Re: EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? by leisuretym: 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
Anonpoet , are you saying they should have deviates into vandalization or violence? are you Pro SARS or Anti people? you can not condemn the victims protesting in this hardship because of your own share of national cake, these people are fighting for the future of our children and you think this is a jamboree! nawaoo! may be they should have blocked Apapa Port instead as that would have made the Federal government to take them serious, the tollgate only affect Lagos state and not Buhari, the Federal government still making his money non stop from Apapa Port.
we are talking about killers in uniform here!

Re: EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? by Incandescent(m): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
You are writing nonsense while your mates are protesting to secure your future.

Smh sad

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? by leisuretym: 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
texazzpete:
The people complaining are hateful clowns.

All over the world, people tend to let off steam by having fun. The important thing is that you're occupying the space. In the US, in Turkey, Libya etc. Young people will always have fun.

Let these old clowns mind their business. If they want to have fun, have at it!

As long as what they're doing is fully legal.

Not sure why people who belonged to a generation that looks the other way when SARS are brutalizing young people cannot look the other way when protesters have fun

the protesters should consult me for advice, that tollgate is not affecting Buhari, only Apapa Port and Airports will.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? by leisuretym: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2020

Re: EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? by hermesprogidy(m): 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
Frankly, this write up is pointless. Don't tell people how to protest, stick to the issue being protested about.
Re: EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? by hermesprogidy(m): 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
The Protest has no bearing, no goal, no demand,no agenda and no organisation, no leadership that is why it has turn into a carnival
Have you been living under a rock?
Re: EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Only the older ones can protest in a sobbing mood naaw. We are youths, we should expect protest in a lively mood. Afterall, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. We are youths and little gyrations in protests makes it LIVELY YOUTHS. #NoDullProtest

GIANTPLUSHUB ENT.

Lively fire
Re: EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? by kufreabasi86191: 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
It’s started as a struggle and remains that till demands are met even as they evolve.
Re: EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? by omoadeleye(m): 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
[quote author=leisuretym post=95030096][/quote]

bro, I'm still waiting for when everything will go agog when we will start entering different law makers house to end them once and for all, their existence have been full of havoc in our life. so they should just go and go and never be seen again l

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? by Adrian9(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
Shut up Sir!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? by Parrot69: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
leisuretym:

the protesters should consult me for advice, that tollgate is not affecting Buhari, only Apapa Port and Airports will.

Very correct. That’s why he is not even moved.
Re: EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? by MichaelDuf: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
Endsars is protest by yorubas to gtab power from.Buhari.
Re: EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? by OyinO: 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
Carnival or not, as long as it is done in conjunction with END SARS, it's a good thing. Let them be please.
Re: EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? by thoniann(m): 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
AnonPoet:
https://www.legit.ng/1374751-endsars-protests-advocating-progressive-reforms-carnivals-by-jeremiah-bassey.html

Oga, JFK was assassinated in 1963. So which JFK leadership are you talking about in 1964?
Re: EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? by lilachiever(m): 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ken91:
#end police brutality#end bad governance

Pls help i had up to #7000 9mobile worth of airtime for sell after i mistakenly recharge it from my bank, now i don't had any money on me i want to auction it for #4000 pls if interested call me 08097460168

Upload the debit alert you received and I'll tell you how you can sell it for at least 5,000

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy / 6 Top EFCC Staff In Age Falsification Scandal; Bawa Pressured For "Softlanding" / BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.