Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,941 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

#EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest (38439 Views)

Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest / DSS Arrests Northern Group Leaders Over Plans To Issue Quit Notice / Thugs Attack #EndInsecurityNow Protesters In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by Lindaikeji007: 10:31am On Oct 18, 2020
Gurumalachi:
Ifeanyi is the son of a once flourishing business man whom at his downfall, decided send his son to serve one of his kingsmen in Lagos (the popular boi boi) after secondary school.

My friend Ifeanyi served the boss diligently until a year to his settlement when his madam leveled a big allegation on him.

She said that he tampered with the vagina of her daughter of about 5yrs old. This my friend has been the one bathing this children for a while.

The oga now told my guy to return to the village(that was around March), that he will return for the matter to be sorted out within.

When the oga returned during Christmas, he ignored the guy who served him for 4yrs and traveled back without reporting to the kindred.

After a year and some months of staying at home, my guy decided to go hustle on his own and that is how his ogà tracked him down, arrested him and charged him to court for no just motive.

My guy has been awaiting trials for 2+yrs now.

All I want and seek is Justice for Ifeanyi

#Releaseifeanyi

#justice_for_Ifeanyi

Please share your story on Twitter using all the tending Hastags like #EndSars and #EndPoliceBrutality
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by samwillyco1(m): 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
Madmohamed419:
lol help me add is too much I can't remember them

Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate / Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently / Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.