Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

#EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest (38094 Views)

Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest / DSS Arrests Northern Group Leaders Over Plans To Issue Quit Notice / Thugs Attack #EndInsecurityNow Protesters In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
Franklyspeakin:
I hope the government puts in its very best to quell insecurity. The uprising is getting too much.
Na play play revolution dey take start ooo

WHY are you afraid of revolution in Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by Vulcan24(m): 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
Without much Ado..... As a student of USIP our situation is deftly moving from unstable to crisis

Govt should immidiately relinquish power to the ppl by sacking any named person on these list of agitations by the people to prevent us descending into crisis

Crisis prevention and conflict management experts are not in our ministry or in the cabinet of Buhari
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by Otasman2: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
Basitelo1:
Op so wetin u want us to do with dis news
Wen DSS dey arrest pple 4 South hw many times d Northern Groups talk put.

Na Arewa mata be dis e no concern South abeg

You don come with tribalism abi?

1 Like

Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by chatinent: 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
For all I care, Nigeria got her independence on 2020.
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by yommen: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
A government of oppressors!
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by Miracle2020: 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
Only in the north, look at the Southerners blocking roads and nothing is done.
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
lomprico:

not in Nigeria. we dont need a visible leader
if there is any, they will be incaserated or killed and that will dampen the morale of supporters and kill d agitation.

Nigerian government have been doing this.

That's what the Egyptian revlutionaries told themselves, till it was too late, and they got Al-Sisi (Mubarak in another cloak).

The point is, a leader is important for organisational purposes, because when push coems to shove, better organised groups will push thee aside.
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by adeoladeola(f): 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
The more reason why there shouldn't be a leader...
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by yuncka: 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
Gurumalachi:
Ifeanyi is the son of a once flourishing business man whom at his downfall, decided send his son to serve one of his kingsmen in Lagos (the popular boi boi) after secondary school.

My friend Ifeanyi served the boss diligently until a year to his settlement when his madam leveled a big allegation on him.

She said that he tampered with the vagina of her daughter of about 5yrs old. This my friend has been the one bathing this children for a while.

The oga now told my guy to return to the village(that was around March), that he will return for the matter to be sorted out within.

When the oga returned during Christmas, he ignored the guy who served him for 4yrs and traveled back without reporting to the kindred.

After a year and some months of staying at home, my guy decided to go hustle on his own and that is how his ogà tracked him down, arrested him and charged him to court for no just motive.

My guy has been awaiting trials for 2+yrs now.

All I want and seek is Justice for Ifeanyi

#Releaseifeanyi

#justice_for_Ifeanyi

Bro take it to twitter and tag the major people in the forefront of this protest using the trending hashtags. I pray it gets the needed audience.

1 Like

Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by Mrpojj(m): 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
ExAngel007:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/17/endinsecuritynow-dss-detains-northern-group-leaders-over-planned-protest

APC is trying hard not to allow the north join this new trend cos they know that is when Nigeria will really burn
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by lukency(m): 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
Na their own cup of tea, bloody hypocrates. What stops them from staging a protest before now and you need to listen to them saying that the EndSars protest is a plot to unseat the president. Mumu people wey no get head.
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by Kingdemu: 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
Gurumalachi:
Ifeanyi is the son of a once flourishing business man whom at his downfall, decided send his son to serve one of his kingsmen in Lagos (the popular boi boi) after secondary school.

My friend Ifeanyi served the boss diligently until a year to his settlement when his madam leveled a big allegation on him.

She said that he tampered with the vagina of her daughter of about 5yrs old. This my friend has been the one bathing this children for a while.

The oga now told my guy to return to the village(that was around March), that he will return for the matter to be sorted out within.

When the oga returned during Christmas, he ignored the guy who served him for 4yrs and traveled back without reporting to the kindred.

After a year and some months of staying at home, my guy decided to go hustle on his own and that is how his ogà tracked him down, arrested him and charged him to court for no just motive.

My guy has been awaiting trials for 2+yrs now.

All I want and seek is Justice for Ifeanyi

#Releaseifeanyi

#justice_for_Ifeanyi
How can you charge someone to court with no charges? Wetin dem tell the judge?
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by lukency(m): 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
Mrpojj:

APC is trying hard not to allow the north join this new trend cos they know that is when Nigeria will really burn
Are the Northerners ready? The people who are alleging that the protest is stage to distabalise Buhari's government.

1 Like

Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ategberoson:
southern youths too should stage a protest in support of what DSS did in arresting them

I think they know want get sense for that side, in this country Northern youths is one of the most hardworking youths but look at the situation of their standard of living, don't they also want to live like their fellow Muslims in Dubai and other progressive Muslim countries
?

if we are calling for revolution, it must start from all our mental system

the people running goverment in Nigeria are drunk with power, they will rather die than give power to the youth. they are not ashamed to show the world how evil they are.they dont give a Bleep what the world thinks weather u like it or not. How do u go to war without adequate weapons and expecting victory. a councelor is aspiring to be a lg chairman. a senator is thinking of becoming a governor and chain goes on. Politics had become a career and no more a public services. The masses are not even in the equation in the first place and only a tool. 77 millions was generated in just 4 days to support #EndSars protesters . what did they do with it, they organise party at lekki toll, supplied different varieties of foods, assorted drinks and buzz unlimited, dj blasting and having quickies celetrating. Instead of (1)securing weapons, go after, overtake and possess the gate of d evil men in uniform which are the only weapons the government are using to oppressed them and end this contraption once and for all. (2) form a strong youth alliance that wud help empower the milliions of less privilege youth to earn a living, educate the lost ones who were used has political thugs to have a sense of belongings,give them hopes and get dem off the street, majority of them would have a rethink. do this until criminals and hoodlums roaming the streets are reduced to the barest minimum. rob it on the evil government face and let the whole world knows that Nigeria youth are Standing for themselves. leave every form of voting for politicians and their family members. When we have become more united and stronger, we can take back our country with ease. Revolution of no survival is not a childsplay.
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by jessedaflow: 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
Notherners always waiting for their leaders, did u see anyleader in the endsars movement?...if ur leader is compromised..pick up the damn flag.
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by mikeweezy(m): 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
They will settle each other is a father and son issues
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by bejeria101(m): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2020
Every security tool is being misused by this intergrity labeled government.

When.would they ever have sense? I mean the Oponu intergrity government.
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by lomprico(m): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

That's what the Egyptian revlutionaries told themselves, till it was too late, and they got Al-Sisi (Mubarak in another cloak).

The point is, a leader is important for organisational purposes, because when push coems to shove, better organised groups will push thee aside.

we dont need leaders here.
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
lomprico:

we dont need leaders here.

Then don't be dissapointed when it is business as usual in three years time.
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by sammysneh(m): 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
wizzyrich:
Way to go. The killing is too much. Are we in an animal kingdom ?

Are you Alright
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by biggy26: 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
protests:

The group had issued a statement notifying the public of their intention to occupy all the 19 Northern states and the National Assembly.
Guys.. See Levels! These ones wan make #EndSARS learners O!
Not true, they made a mistake. Na endsars be coach.
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by DexterousOne(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
chatinent:
For all I care, Nigeria got her independence on 2020.

U can say it again
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by samwillyco1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
Madmohamed419:
lol help me add is too much I can't remember them

No wahala
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by ThatFairGuy1: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near
Pls my people in the southwest
You're the target
Get ready
As how?
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by lomprico(m): 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

Then don't be dissapointed when it is business as usual in three years time.

till then!
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by fashrola(m): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2020
You see why #ENDSARS Movement been no get Leader..... Cos e for don be!!1
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by MNDY(m): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
Samson0599:
Disadvantage of a protest having a visible leader especially in my country Nigeria.... A successful protest should not have a visible leader,it should be spontaneous, am taking a cue from #endsars protest

Runtown and Falz (especially) with Aisha Yesufu are indirect leaders of the #EndSARS protests. Thing is they are not leading it under the aegis of an organization.
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by Yankee101: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
It's too late
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by Mrpojj(m): 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
lukency:
Are the Northerners ready? The people who are alleging that the protest is stage to distabalise Buhari's government.

You have a point there

1 Like

Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by golddare: 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by Zannlym: 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
Basitelo1:
Op so wetin u want us to do with dis news
Wen DSS dey arrest pple 4 South hw many times d Northern Groups talk put.

Na Arewa mata be dis e no concern South abeg
So this platform is only for south .. oh ya go and sleep
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by SexytorresE(f): 9:08am On Oct 18, 2020
No single f*ck given to them . They chose to protest over another thing , instead of joining what others are doing, then this can come later , but no... they want to be dumb forever Now see as Dem disguise enter DSS hand undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) / Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) / Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.